Plazmic of MQ Passes On

One year, there was a gift sent to one of the developers (Graff?)

This year, it would be fitting and right to perhaps send something to his family if possible. Any agreement?

Learning what I had to to change what I wanted in MQ is the root cause of why I have the job I have now.

Plazmic has so much of my respect for what he did, I know he influenced a lot of other people to do more with computers through wanting to tinker with MQ. I truely feel it has affected many more people than we can ever measure.

I thank him for all the good he brought to the world through what MQ has become.

Sad...

A truthly Pioneer.
numbers1rr7.jpg

the other came...
amadeusxb3.jpg

laxjr4.jpg

dontknowatallhl9.jpg

last from Plazmic...
plazmiclastii6.jpg

Sad so a great inspiring programmer goes so early....Condolences to his family, Wife and Children.
mankind

One year, there was a gift sent to one of the developers (Graff?)

This year, it would be fitting and right to perhaps send something to his family if possible. Any agreement?

If someone can get an address I'd be more than willing to set this up.

I read the posts and what I assume is a copy of his obit and noticed he had 2 sons, but was preceeded in death by his wife, terribly sad... I personally would love to see something positive set up for his kids, maybe some way to donate in trust for his kids who are gonna need it now not having either parent still living.

R.I.P Plazmic

Individual Active Developers

So who is handling the donations for Plazmic R.I.P. ?

Individual Active Developers

So who is handling the donations for Plazmic R.I.P. ?

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say you did not read the timestamp. This was back in 2007....