PL Hotzones?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Appleseed

One of the quiet ones..
Reaction score
Not really a macro/plugin question, but I'm just wondering if anyone knows what zones are hotzones currently? I'm working on PLing some alts that are in the early 50's. Just such a pain at that level. Just getting like .3% a kill, takes forever..

JUNE 13, 2006
- New Hot Zones! With this patch the old hot zones have been reverted to their previous values and a new set of hot zones has been selected! The following zones are now the "Hot Zones"!

Level 20: Swamp of No Hope

Level 25: Overthere

Level 30: Timorous Deep

Level 35: Emerald Jungle

Level 40: Dreadlands

Level 45: City of Mist

Level 50: Skyfire

Level 55: Karnor's Castle

Level 60: Veksar

------------------------------------
Btw, KC around lvl 55 sucks hardcore dont' go there, GE or the Hole exp much higher especially if you are PL'ing yourself.

I usually go the a zone 5-10 levels above the recomendation to PL. Red mobs, but not to red that I get an experience penalty.

I forgot about GE. I'm PLing with my 70 bard so right now I'm preferring mobs I can melee pretty quick. I'm dragging another toon along just so I have 3 in the group and I can at least get some LAA for killing the LtBlue/Green guys. Once level them more I'll take them to a kite zone. Kiting just not worth it atm for time vs. exp..

Thank you for the zone list. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.