Cleric AA list / guide?

Rooster95

Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm just returning to the game after years away, and had a buddy PL a cleric up to 65 for me on one of the new progression servers. Between being gone for so long, and having been more of a melee class player in the past, I'm not really sure where to go on spending AA points. I'm kind of hoping someone can point me towards a list that takes the thought process out of things if I'm being honest. Something like 1st got this one, 2nd get this one, 3rd get .... so on and so forth. All online resources that are anything like that seem to be a few years old though. Anyone have an idea of where I could find such a thing?

Reactions: EQDAB
I'm just returning to the game after years away, and had a buddy PL a cleric up to 65 for me on one of the new progression servers. Between being gone for so long, and having been more of a melee class player in the past, I'm not really sure where to go on spending AA points. I'm kind of hoping someone can point me towards a list that takes the thought process out of things if I'm being honest. Something like 1st got this one, 2nd get this one, 3rd get .... so on and so forth. All online resources that are anything like that seem to be a few years old though. Anyone have an idea of where I could find such a thing?
look at this link http://forums.eqfreelance.net/index.php?topic=3381.0 and read the whole thing, there is a sub kink with SHIT TON of info within this post

Reactions: EQDAB