Opinions?

I wish I could tell if HTW was serious or not.

Non-verbal clues are missing

I wish I could tell if HTW was serious or not.

The absence of the non-verbal clues we might get from a face to face interaction can be frustrating (this will only make sense to those of you that DO interact with humans face to face; a lost art anymore).

Sadly, I think this is all a ruse and our heartfelt concern and suggestions will soon be the subject of belly laughs at the hands of our mods.

im taking it as fun.... thats all, ive been divorced and i know what it feels like, if htw is done and getting a divorce i doubt he would be posting it here... and if fry is poken somehting he shouldnt be i highly doubt he would be on a seperate thread about htw's wife lol..... of course ive been wrong so many times before but this is funny shit!

Serve her up front, take the coffee maker and then come pick me up and we'll go grab some drinks!

This really all depends on whether she has a fucking clue it's coming.

If she does, then go hog wild.

If she doesn't, then be as respectful as possible. Remember, if she gets serious about trying to clean you out, then this shit can come up in court. Your best revenge is to leave her lonely and penniless and that will never happen unless you act like an utter gentleman from here on out.