Older version of advbot?

battlerodent

Reaction score
Hi all.

Was wondering if anybody had an older version of advbot still on their computer? Am trying to find one to use on an emulator. So far i can only get genbot to work, but as that has no auto debuff/nuke features, am avoiding it. Since the version of mq2 for that time was november 2004, don't have the newer plugins that makes many of our bot macros work. (no mq2melee, netbots, ect).

Any help? =)

Hi all.

Was wondering if anybody had an older version of advbot still on their computer? Am trying to find one to use on an emulator. So far i can only get genbot to work, but as that has no auto debuff/nuke features, am avoiding it. Since the version of mq2 for that time was november 2004, don't have the newer plugins that makes many of our bot macros work. (no mq2melee, netbots, ect).

Any help? =)

gen bot does all that stuff

last time i checked, genbot does not auto debuff, cast nukes based on ini settings, ect.. like newer bot macros. Have to send the genbot controlled toon commands for it to do stuff. looking for more automated.

YEah, Didn't really think about it, being as its outdated... your right, MY BAD.

Last edited:
You DO NOT POST macros that are VIP without consent. Is a reason you do not see Autobot in the zip.