MySEQ Open 2.3.1.2 EqMule build.

eqmule

Developer
Reaction score
MySEQ Open 2.4.0.0 (Nov 14 2014) EqMule build.

Hi there,

Mmobugs and its members have been good to me and I have received donations from you for my work on MQ2, so now I like to give something back as a special thank you.

This is a custom built MySEQ I just pulled the latest source today and added in "concolors per level".

Basically what this does for you, is that you can select a level and all the mobs on the map will con according to that level.
Try it out, if you don't like it, go back to the previous version.
Source is in the zip as well as precompiled binaries.

If you do compile yourself, its real easy, just unzip and open the MySEQ.sln file as admin and select the Release Build Configuration and hit F7 a couple times.
NOTE: Visual Studio 2010 sp1 or newer is needed to build this version.

Latest MySEQ

Last edited:
I use this program every time I play. It makes things so much easier to see.

Thanks for bumping the thread. I used to use SEQ back in the day and was meaning to try this out.

I need to add this to the top notice on website with compile links. As it is very useful to have.

I'm not familiar with SEQ. Can someone compare what you get with SEQ to what you get with the MQ2Map plugin? Is this something I should jump on even though I already use MQ2Map?

The way I use it is to put the client on a second monitor, so I can see the map at all times. Without taking up screen space on the EQ session.

As pointed out this gives you a map that can be placed outside the bounds of your EQ client. If it is like the old SEQ client, you also get spawn timers and history which helps to see where spawns are going to occur.

I can see ground spawns, but no mob spawns or characters and it has my location set to the zone in instead of where I am.

What am I doing wrong please

Last edited:
has anyone had this problem? I am not getting the real time map I see in the demo, it only shows me ground spawns and it doesn't show anything aside from the map and that and I can't find much info on any of the forums that are related to this so I can only assume that this normally does not occur ,,, does anyone know what I am doing wrong ?

I have uninstalled and reinstalled 2 times nothing changes.

Update the ini file for the server component, to match the eq live build / when eq is patched.

I haven't used SEQ in a long time, I did use it way back before I started using MQ2 though.

Back then it was either required or highly recommended to run it on a separate PC on the network. I don't really remember the reason behind it, I think it was something to do with worry of process scanning or something. I assume that is no longer a concern since it seems people are just running it on the same PC now?

I got introduced to it back in Kunark/Velius era. I was the Enchanter pulling KING with that in the background. Never got questioned either on how I knew what was around every corner because I blamed it on the shifting sight spell (or whatever it was called).

It is not showeq, which sniffed network packets. It uses a little server app that reads memory directly like mq2 does. Then a client app which selects a server, toon and shows map, spawns. The client app can run where you want, host pc or another. It all is no significant load.

I downloaded the .zip, extracted to it's own folder on the same computer as EQ, executed the "offset finder", and now the MySEQ Server status is "Connected" but it's not detecting the zone my toon is in or the character on the server GUI, and it's not showing the map or spawns on the client.

I've gone through the help sections on the MySEQ, but don't see much that might be helpful in this case. Any suggestions?

Basically, I'm having the same issue as this dude:
playing rollback server , myseq working but not showing a map or characters

Last edited:
I downloaded the .zip, extracted to it's own folder on the same computer as EQ, executed the "offset finder", and now the MySEQ Server status is "Connected" but it's not detecting the zone my toon is in or the character on the server GUI, and it's not showing the map or spawns on the client.

I've gone through the help sections on the MySEQ, but don't see much that might be helpful in this case. Any suggestions?

It's probably not finding all the offsets.

Go grab this, and use it to overwrite the contents of your myseqserver.ini

12/09/2015 Live Client Offsets

htw

It's probably not finding all the offsets.

Go grab this, and use it to overwrite the contents of your myseqserver.ini

12/09/2015 Live Client Offsets

htw

Cool, thanks htw... that worked like a charm.

Other than the usual "use at your own risk" warning, do we have any reason to believe daybreak is scanning for this?

Last edited:
Not that I'm aware of, and really I don't see why they would bother (obviously that's just my 2c on that one lol).

htw