MQ'r on stromm....

SekretAgent

Lifetimer
Reaction score
Kind of a weird topic and if no one wants to reply thats cool. The other day I was pissed cus someone warped from HP in Ssra to the basement just as i started legit running my other toons down and started the cursed cycle. If this was you and I cussed you out shoot me a PM.

he was a member of mmoplugins

hehe...just because your a member of mmoplugins does not make you a douche anymore than being a member here makes you not one.

I think the majority of his members are members here also...

The amount of spam that mmoplugins generates, I think should automatically qualify anyone that gives them money as douche status.

He ended up being a pretty nice guy actually lol... i felt bad for cussin his ass out in OOC tho.

He ended up being a pretty nice guy actually lol... i felt bad for cussin his ass out in OOC tho.

I wouldn't... that's the kind of blatent hacking and cutthroat bullshit that gets MQ2 stuff in the spot light, banned, and nerfed.

Don't warp around other people, especially to steal named =(

Also, who needs Luclin stuff anymore other than Emperor for a horse and neck clicky for some classes?

Actually much props to you Sekret for not reporting his ass on the spot. I am very very conscientious about MQ2 in any open zone because I know for a fact most hacking reports come from fellow MQ2ers faggity douche face variety. You know, the little dick bitches Im referring to?

That being said, someone that would hack right in front of you like that, not only blatantly being a dumbass about his hax but to go so far as to jack the spawn you were going for legitimately, is a fucking douche and deserves a ban on pure principle.