Macro MQ2Retro Being Phased Out

hrm i seem to have two, one in my macro folder one in my include folder inside my mac folder i wonder wich one its reading LOL

Download the one of git and do a file comparison, the one that matches is the one you want.

When you do a
Code:
/mac macroname
it will default to using the macros folder to run the macro of the name provided.

If you have a macro in a subfolder then you'd have to specify the folder when calling the macro
Code:
/mac \Includes\macroname

Ok tested the new Bot40 and new spell routines

Bard zerkers worked good cleric and shaman have some undefined errors

Cleric

HTML:
Cleric - [2018/11/29 13:07:11] WARNING: Undefined Variable HealSingleSpellName4 used on line 5527@bot40.mac /if (${${Heals.Arg[${y},|]}Use${t}} && !${${Heals.Arg[${y},|]}Recast${t}} && (${Me.SpellReady[${${Heals.Arg[${y},|]}SpellName${t}}]}||${Me.AltAbilityReady[${${Heals.Arg[${y},|]}SpellName${t}}]}||${FindItem[${${Heals.Arg[${y},|]}SpellName${t}}].ItemSlot} && !${FindItem[${${Heals.Arg[${y},|]}SpellName${t}}].Timer})) {Macro Paused.Cleric - [2018/11/29 13:07:11] WARNING: Undefined Variable HealSingleSpellName4 used on line 5527@bot40.mac /if (${${Heals.Arg[${y},|]}Use${t}} && !${${Heals.Arg[${y},|]}Recast${t}} && (${Me.SpellReady[${${Heals.Arg[${y},|]}SpellName${t}}]}||${Me.AltAbilityReady[${${Heals.Arg[${y},|]}SpellName${t}}]}||${FindItem[${${Heals.Arg[${y},|]}SpellName${t}}].ItemSlot} && !${FindItem[${${Heals.Arg[${y},|]}SpellName${t}}].Timer})) {Macro Paused.Cleric - [2018/11/29 13:07:11] WARNING: Undefined Variable HealSingleSpellName4 used on line 5527@bot40.mac /if (${${Heals.Arg[${y},|]}Use${t}} && !${${Heals.Arg[${y},|]}Recast${t}} && (${Me.SpellReady[${${Heals.Arg[${y},|]}SpellName${t}}]}||${Me.AltAbilityReady[${${Heals.Arg[${y},|]}SpellName${t}}]}||${FindItem[${${Heals.Arg[${y},|]}SpellName${t}}].ItemSlot} && !${FindItem[${${Heals.Arg[${y},|]}SpellName${t}}].Timer})) {Macro Paused.Cleric - [2018/11/29 13:07:11] WARNING: Undefined Variable HealSingleSpellName4 used on line 5527@bot40.mac /if (${${Heals.Arg[${y},|]}Use${t}} && !${${Heals.Arg[${y},|]}Recast${t}} && (${Me.SpellReady[${${Heals.Arg[${y},|]}SpellName${t}}]}||${Me.AltAbilityReady[${${Heals.Arg[${y},|]}SpellName${t}}]}||${FindItem[${${Heals.Arg[${y},|]}SpellName${t}}].ItemSlot} && !${FindItem[${${Heals.Arg[${y},|]}SpellName${t}}].Timer})) {Macro Paused.Cleric - [2018/11/29 13:07:43] # CMD: [/end]
Shaman

HTML:
Shaman - [2018/11/29 13:05:27] WARNING: Undefined Variable HealBalanceUse1 used on line 5527@bot40.mac /if (${${Heals.Arg[${y},|]}Use${t}} && !${${Heals.Arg[${y},|]}Recast${t}} && (${Me.SpellReady[${${Heals.Arg[${y},|]}SpellName${t}}]}||${Me.AltAbilityReady[${${Heals.Arg[${y},|]}SpellName${t}}]}||${FindItem[${${Heals.Arg[${y},|]}SpellName${t}}].ItemSlot} && !${FindItem[${${Heals.Arg[${y},|]}SpellName${t}}].Timer})) {Macro Paused.Shaman - [2018/11/29 13:05:27] WARNING: Undefined Variable HealBalanceSpellName1 used on line 5527@bot40.mac /if (${${Heals.Arg[${y},|]}Use${t}} && !${${Heals.Arg[${y},|]}Recast${t}} && (${Me.SpellReady[${${Heals.Arg[${y},|]}SpellName${t}}]}||${Me.AltAbilityReady[${${Heals.Arg[${y},|]}SpellName${t}}]}||${FindItem[${${Heals.Arg[${y},|]}SpellName${t}}].ItemSlot} && !${FindItem[${${Heals.Arg[${y},|]}SpellName${t}}].Timer})) {Macro Paused.Shaman  - [2018/11/29 13:05:27] WARNING: Undefined Variable HealBalanceSpellName1 used on line 5527@bot40.mac /if (${${Heals.Arg[${y},|]}Use${t}} && !${${Heals.Arg[${y},|]}Recast${t}} && (${Me.SpellReady[${${Heals.Arg[${y},|]}SpellName${t}}]}||${Me.AltAbilityReady[${${Heals.Arg[${y},|]}SpellName${t}}]}||${FindItem[${${Heals.Arg[${y},|]}SpellName${t}}].ItemSlot} && !${FindItem[${${Heals.Arg[${y},|]}SpellName${t}}].Timer})) {Macro Paused.Shaman - [2018/11/29 13:05:27] WARNING: Undefined Variable HealBalanceSpellName1 used on line 5527@bot40.mac /if (${${Heals.Arg[${y},|]}Use${t}} && !${${Heals.Arg[${y},|]}Recast${t}} && (${Me.SpellReady[${${Heals.Arg[${y},|]}SpellName${t}}]}||${Me.AltAbilityReady[${${Heals.Arg[${y},|]}SpellName${t}}]}||${FindItem[${${Heals.Arg[${y},|]}SpellName${t}}].ItemSlot} && !${FindItem[${${Heals.Arg[${y},|]}SpellName${t}}].Timer})) {Macro Paused.Shaman - [2018/11/29 13:05:27] WARNING: Undefined Variable HealBalanceSpellName1 used on line 5527@bot40.mac /if (${${Heals.Arg[${y},|]}Use${t}} && !${${Heals.Arg[${y},|]}Recast${t}} && (${Me.SpellReady[${${Heals.Arg[${y},|]}SpellName${t}}]}||${Me.AltAbilityReady[${${Heals.Arg[${y},|]}SpellName${t}}]}||${FindItem[${${Heals.Arg[${y},|]}SpellName${t}}].ItemSlot} && !${FindItem[${${Heals.Arg[${y},|]}SpellName${t}}].Timer})) {Macro Paused.

Thanks, will fix those.

htw

does everyone else have to do /bot40 load every time before being able to use /mac bot40 (tank name) (percent)

I am still hoping this will work eventually, trying it out on a shaman
after I do start it , it tries to cast talisman of celerity on everyone all the time, already got rid of the aa in ini anywhere i can think of , but it seems stuck on doing that

Reactions: EQDAB
I never have to do a load and I run 40 on all my guys

I use the bot40.mac on my sk puller and use the bot plugin on my other 3 toons in the group. Only command I ever need to use on my sk is /mac bot40.

So far, mostly I've been concentrated on getting it functional, so far so good (for bot40 & spell_routines, which are on the git page). I notice myself about the lack of stacking check, or if target is single or group. I see that esp. on my shaman with his various talisman buffs. I'll get on adding/fixing this issue while I continue testing.

As a reminder, try to keep an eye out on the git page in case I update either of the files, as I don't post here when there is an update. If you are in our discord general channel, the bot will mention when I make a commit to it, so you would know that way also.

htw

Htw has been working pretty hard on bot40.mac and it's gotten into a pretty good state. MMOLoader wont auto-update macros, so you'll need to download the latest version from the MMOBug Macro Repo if you plan on using it.

Hes also done quite a lot of reworking on devestators class macros, but they are not in as good of state as bot40 currently.

Htw has been working pretty hard on bot40.mac and it's gotten into a pretty good state. MMOLoader wont auto-update macros, so you'll need to download the latest version from the MMOBug Macro Repo if you plan on using it.

Hes also done quite a lot of reworking on devestators class macros, but they are not in as good of state as bot40 currently.

Normally I run bot40 on my puller and bot plugin on the rest of my group. After your post I went and ran bot40 to test it out and see how things are looking. How do I report to you or htw or anyone if I'm getting variable problems or issues? Never had to copy and paste text from my mq2 window before so not sure how to get anyone the info needed. I'm happy to test it out and see how it's going, I'm just slow in the reporting department.

Normally I run bot40 on my puller and bot plugin on the rest of my group. After your post I went and ran bot40 to test it out and see how things are looking. How do I report to you or htw or anyone if I'm getting variable problems or issues? Never had to copy and paste text from my mq2 window before so not sure how to get anyone the info needed. I'm happy to test it out and see how it's going, I'm just slow in the reporting department.
Do: /plugin mq2log

Then when you want the info, just go into your MQ2\Logs dir and open up your toon's chatwnd log, and you can copy/paste whatever you want.

As far as where, it's best to open up an issue on the git repo and put the info there, that way I can track/close it out once fixed.

Here is link to Macro Issues

Thanks.

htw

How do you add .macs to github? The skillcast.mac is throwing errors as well. I usually use that on my chanter to make stacks of vials or enchanted metals. Not sure if there is a better way but it has always worked for me.

How do you add .macs to github? The skillcast.mac is throwing errors as well. I usually use that on my chanter to make stacks of vials or enchanted metals. Not sure if there is a better way but it has always worked for me.
I pushed up the one I've kept up to date, let me know if any issues with it. You would use git and commit/push your changes if you are helping to maintain a file(s).

htw

I went and checked github but the Skillcast.mac that I've always used isn't listed there. The one I've always used is pretty simple but is giving spell routine errors I believe. I tried to upload mine but it says I don't have access to push there so I'll just put it here unless I should do something different. Let me know what I need to do.

Code:
|SkillCast.mac
|Created by HooseNutz - 27 FEB 05
|-Required plugins NONE
|USE: /macro skillcast 8
|Why I made this, instead of using MQ2Twist |to twist a spell-gem and chance getting |caught using MQ2. And to skill-up your |choice of spell types.

#include spell_routines.inc
#turbo 10

Sub Main
   /declare SpellName
   /varset SpellName ${Me.Gem[${Param0}]}
   /if (${Me.State.Equal[Sit]}) /stand

:CheckMana
   /if (${Me.PctMana}<20) /goto :SitDown

:CheckCursor
   /if (${Cursor.ID}) {
      /autoinv
      /goto :CheckCursor
   }

:CastSpell
   /call cast "${SpellName}"
   /doevents
   /goto :CheckMana

:SitDown
   /if (${Me.State.Equal[STAND]}) /sit on

:HowMuchMana
   /if (${Me.PctMana}<98) /goto :HowMuchMana
/endmacro

I went and checked github but the Skillcast.mac that I've always used isn't listed there. The one I've always used is pretty simple but is giving spell routine errors I believe. I tried to upload mine but it says I don't have access to push there so I'll just put it here unless I should do something different. Let me know what I need to do.

Code:
|SkillCast.mac
|Created by HooseNutz - 27 FEB 05
|-Required plugins NONE
|USE: /macro skillcast 8
|Why I made this, instead of using MQ2Twist |to twist a spell-gem and chance getting |caught using MQ2. And to skill-up your |choice of spell types.

#include spell_routines.inc
#turbo 10

Sub Main
   /declare SpellName
   /varset SpellName ${Me.Gem[${Param0}]}
   /if (${Me.State.Equal[Sit]}) /stand

:CheckMana
   /if (${Me.PctMana}<20) /goto :SitDown

:CheckCursor
   /if (${Cursor.ID}) {
      /autoinv
      /goto :CheckCursor
   }

:CastSpell
   /call cast "${SpellName}"
   /doevents

:SitDown
   /if (${Me.State.Equal[STAND]}) /sit on

:HowMuchMana
   /if (${Me.PctMana}<98) /goto :HowMuchMana
/endmacro
If you can post or email (htwmmo@gmail.com) your github name, I will add you as a mmobugs collaborator so you can add/change/etc.

I'll check into your macro for you also.

htw

My username on github is B0hica.

Thank you for your help.

Thank you HTW. Got 1 more class today but after I get home I'll give it a go.