MQ2PortalSetter

This has been crashing when I use it in the greater guild hall.
that's odd... I'll take a look at it, the guild my toons are in have a GGH, so I can test that easy. Will get back to you on it.

htw

I can confirm that this is not working in GGH as well.

im on test and this is not working
zone.id=33519
target.name=Teleportation _Assistant00

MQ2PortalSetter isn't included in test server compile. I'm in the process of adding it along with MQ2Bot. Keep an eye on release thread, I'll be adding it soon.

This work great for me in all the guild halls except the "Grand Guild Hall". This is one I have had in storage since they first came out.

When I zone in it tells me I am entering the Grand Guild Hall, but once I am in it shows I am in the Greater Guild Hall.

This is the result of the Zone ID Check:

Teleportion_Assistant00

Last edited:
the trick is easy, it's just a matter of which target it grabs and interacts with (buy the stone, set it). That's why it needs to know zone id and the NPC name. With those, we can make it work as intended for any that are not.

htw

maybe have folks do it manually once and pick up the zone ID and npc via trigger. Save info so they only have to do it once.

Just cycle npc and choose the closest porter dude! #2Easy

I got rid of the zone id based zone detection and have attached a new plugin to this post for you having problems to try. Sorry for the slow response. Please let me know if you have any problems.

Last edited:
this still doesn't work for me on test. if I have the window open it buys gem but doesn't give. If I don't have window open it does nothing

I've moved this up the list to look into.

htw

Item notify is not working properly on test. Given a container full of items, try to /itemnotify "Item in Container" leftmouseup will pick up the item in the first inventory position in said container instead of the actual item name requested.

Last edited:
/itemnotify is now working on test . this works in regular guildhall but not working in modest

Currently broken after new expansion patch.

1) Does not contain a new XML entry for "Katta Castrum: Deluge" in MQUI_PortalSetterWindow.xml

2) Current "Katta Castrum" xml entry in MQUI_PortalSetterWindow.xml is selecting the "Drowned Katta Castrum Powerstone" for new expansion zone, instead of the "Katta Castrum Powerstone" for the old Katta zone.

Updated DLL and XML file added to main post. Source code pushed to GitHub as well. Please let me know of any issues.

October 31, 2014 6:45 PM
------------------------

* Fix issue where wrong Katta Castrum stone was chosen.
* Added new button for Katta Castrum: Deluge.

Even with the new plugin and xml the new button is not showing neither is West Karana

I see West Karana just not the new Button, and I double checked the xml file and it's the new one.

Last edited:
Even with the new plugin and xml the new button is not showing neither is West Karana

I see West Karana just not the new Button, and I double checked the xml file and it's the new one.

Can you post a screenshot of what the window looks like. As well as doing a search on your computer for MQUI_PortalSetterWindow.xml and opening the file to make sure it has Version: October 31 2014 6:35 PM at the top.

hmm not sure what happened to my other reply...
Anyways, I put it in the EQ uifolder not MQ2. Sorry to waste your time.

Thank you.