MQ2NoGold, no access, no bullshit....

KennyNinja

Reaction score
Well i had posted here but since it wasnt on request, can we get this plugin back active please? Since they upgraded windows to all access and the browser when log out, the plugin basically doesnt block the pop up window.

If you can tell me the details, like window title, text, button, etc. Or tell me how to get it to show - I log in a non-subbed account and I don't see any window. Where/how does it show up?

htw

Once i get home in 20 mins will tell ya. Thanks man.

Silver or Free to play

browser if i /exit
https://www.everquest.com/membership

thats the only window i get with plugin on
Sin_t_tulo.jpg

text seems equal, what changes is image, and after a few mins logged in

Last edited:
Not sure if that is possible since that browser window opens up outside of EQ unless htw can find a detour around it to not execute it.

its possible. mq2nonag stops them all. MacroQuest - Login

Nogold is suppose to stop both also no clue why its not working for you.

Last edited:
Doesn't work for me either, for what it's worth. Hasn't been a big enough issue to post about, but since there is already a thread...

There's no need, gonna be just an offset, I can fix it easy enough.

When you were talking about a window, I thought you meant some UI window in game, not a browser window, my bad.

htw

There's no need, gonna be just an offset, I can fix it easy enough.

When you were talking about a window, I thought you meant some UI window in game, not a browser window, my bad.

htw

was kinda both, like a few alerts were minimized but other still popped as i saw a few !! in the alert window which was the same UI window i uploaded.

dont see the all access pop up after a few? same one i screenshooted?
Dude, I see the browser one, not anything in game. I can't just fucking guess what to prevent - if you see something you shouldn't, log/show the info, and tell me - otherwise I can't know how to magically stop it. :D

htw

dont see the all access pop up after a few? same one i screenshooted?
Dude, I see the browser one, not anything in game. I can't just fucking guess what to prevent - if you see something you shouldn't, log/show the info, and tell me - otherwise I can't know how to magically stop it. :D

htw

Load EQ with MQ2 off :rolleyes:

shrug some characters never show, others have window popped up(dont know what triggers). I guess the plugin works, but will tell ya when i find how to reproduce or which char is showing when i see it.

Tested again, only one of 10 free windows showed, the only diff in that one is that he had mq2viewport loaded and /auto vp on and being the active window, other than that i dont see any difference

Also everytime i relog window comes back. (on all)

Last edited:
Tested with MQ2NoNagWindows(from the "other" sites) worked and messages mq2 window when closes the window. Not sure what was wrong with mq2nogold code, but if in future anyone research, there you go.

ps: Sorry i couldnt provide more info htw, couldnt reproduce for sure, and gave all info i had (mq2viewport plus mq2nogold plus relog) always would bring back that window.