Mq2Melee issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok silly thing here unable to locate mq2log plugin? any thoughts?

If your using the new auto updating version of loader, right click your icon and enter updates. Make sure mq2log is checked if its listed, if its not then it is in your directory. If you use the installer or zip version of loader, it is also included by default.

To enable it, /plug mq2log

ok here goes
'
Code:
Plugin 'mq2log' loaded.

MQ2Melee::-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

MQ2Melee::Version [5.242] Loaded!

mQ2Melee::aggro (0) [ON/OFF]?.

MQ2Melee::arrow (0) [ID] item?.

MQ2Melee::backoff (0) [#] Life% Below? 0=0ff.

MQ2Melee::begging (0) [ON/OFF]?.

MQ2Melee::cripple (0) [ON/OFF]?.

MQ2Melee::disarm (1) [ON/OFF]?.

MQ2Melee::downflag0 (1) [ON/OFF] downflag0?.

MQ2Melee::downflag1 (1) [ON/OFF] downflag1?.

MQ2Melee::downflag2 (1) [ON/OFF] downflag2?.

MQ2Melee::downflag3 (1) [ON/OFF] downflag3?.

MQ2Melee::downflag4 (1) [ON/OFF] downflag4?.

MQ2Melee::downflag5 (1) [ON/OFF] downflag5?.

MQ2Melee::dragonpunch (0) [ON/OFF]?.

MQ2Melee::eaglestrike (0) [ON/OFF]?.

MQ2Melee::enrage (0) [ON/OFF]?.

MQ2Melee::falls (0) [ON/OFF] Auto-Feign?.

MQ2Melee::feigndeath (0) [#] Life% Below? 0=0ff.

MQ2Melee::fistsofwu (60) [#] Endu% Above? 0=0ff.

MQ2Melee::flyingkick (1) [ON/OFF]?.

MQ2Melee::forage (0) [ON/OFF]?.

MQ2Melee::gouge (0) [ON/OFF]?.

MQ2Melee::groupcheck (1) [ON/OFF]?.

MQ2Melee::heel (0) [#] Endu% Above? 0=0ff.

MQ2Melee::holyflag0 (1) [ON/OFF] holyflag0?.

MQ2Melee::holyflag1 (1) [ON/OFF] holyflag1?.

MQ2Melee::infuriate (0) [ON/OFF]?.

MQ2Melee::intimidation (0) [ON/OFF]?.

MQ2Melee::kick (0) [ON/OFF]?.

MQ2Melee::leopardclaw (0) [#] Endu% Above? 0=0ff.

MQ2Melee::melee (1) [ON/OFF] Melee Mode? 0=0ff.

MQ2Melee::meleepri (0) [ID] Primary (Melee)?.

MQ2Melee::meleesec (0) [ID] Offhand (Melee)?.

MQ2Melee::mend (1) [#] MyLife% Below? 0=0ff.

MQ2Melee::petenrage (0) [ON/OFF]?.

MQ2Melee::petinfuriate (0) [ON/OFF]?.

MQ2Melee::plugin (1) [ON/OFF]?.

MQ2Melee::pothealover (0) [#] MyLife% Below? 0=0ff (OVER).

MQ2Melee::range (0) [#] Max Range? 0=0ff.

MQ2Melee::resume (20) [#] Life% Above? 100=0ff.

MQ2Melee::roundkick (0) [ON/OFF]?.

MQ2Melee::scaledfist (0) [#] Endu% Above? 0=0ff.

MQ2Melee::sneak (0) [ON/OFF]?.

MQ2Melee::sneakdelay (1000) [#] Milliseconds? 0=Off.

MQ2Melee::standup (0) [ON/OFF] Authorize to StandUp?.

MQ2Melee::stickdelay (0) [#] Sec to Wait Target in Range?.

MQ2Melee::stickmode (0) [ON/OFF] Use stickcmd from ini?.

MQ2Melee::stickrange (75) [#] Target in Range? 0=0ff.

MQ2Melee::stunning (0) [#] Target Life% Below? 0=0ff.

MQ2Melee::stunningkick (0) [ON/OFF]?.

MQ2Melee::synergy (0) [#] Endu% Above? 0=0ff.

MQ2Melee::throwstone (0) [#] Endu% Above? 0=0ff.

MQ2Melee::tigerclaw (0) [ON/OFF]?.

MQ2Melee::downshit0 (/if (${Spell[Illusionary Spikes].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Illusionary Spikes].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Gear-Linked Cloak" |back)

MQ2Melee::downshit1 (/if (${Spell[Master's Aura].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.Aura[master's Aura].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /disc master's Aura)

MQ2Melee::downshit2 (/if (${Spell[Form of Endurance VI].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Form of Endurance VI].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Circular Magmatic Disc")

MQ2Melee::downshit3 (/if (${Spell[Might of Stone I].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Might of Stone I].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Sigil of Pain")

MQ2Melee::downshit4 (/if (${Spell[Ancestral Memories III].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Ancestral Memories III].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Whitemetal Gorget")

MQ2Melee::downshit5 (/if (${Spell[Pestilence shock].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Pestilence shock].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Symbol of the Planemasters")

MQ2Melee::holyshit0 (/if (!${Me.Song[Master's Aura Effect].ID} && !${meleemvi[enrage]}) /melee enrage=1)

MQ2Melee::holyshit1 (/if (${Me.Song[Master's Aura Effect].ID} && ${meleemvi[enrage]}) /melee enrage=0)

MQ2 Unloading...

MQ2 Unloaded.

Last edited by a moderator:
btw this does not exactly match whats in the ini file in folder.

btw this does not exactly match whats in the ini file in folder.
FYI, not ignoring your issue, just that I am in my "work cycle", and they are long shifts (last night I worked 16), and end up sleeping most of the day. I'll work with you further this weekend, to see where the issue is at and get it working the way you want.

htw

Wow thankx for your awsome job HTW, im happy to see that my plugin still so much usefull to the community :)

For those that wonders i graduated at the end of June, currently looking for job as cad designer, also i start playing back eq on povar server, i make an sk and a rogue so far, damn mercenaries make it so freaking easy. As soon as i get some income to keep my two accounts up. I have some interesting idea for some future plugins that i want to experiment with. Hope im not to much rusty lol.

I would like to thankx everyone that have contributed to this plugins with some feedback, some post or some donation, without you this plugins would not have been so great.

Looking for a mq2melee type of ROM send me a message! LOL

s0rCieR

when you can man still having this issue. Driving me nuts I cant figure it out.

Has anyone resolved their Stunning Kick just firing away on its own issue? Please let me kno

Has anyone resolved their Stunning Kick just firing away on its own issue? Please let me kno
Using MQ2Log plugin, you can log the interaction of when it fires, & PM me or email me the log file (can zip up & mail it to htwmmo@gmail.com).

To have it show as much info as you can, edit your server_toon.ini file, under the MQ2Melee section turn all the Showxxx options on (=1). If you are in game, do /melee load. Otherwise, fire up EQ. Use monk until you see issue, then stop melee (/melee plugin=off), unload mq2log (/plugin mq2log unload), and send log file to me (MQ2ChatWnd.log in your MQ2 Logs dir).

htw

I will email you but interesting note I saw when first doing /melee load. Very last line says MQ2Melee::AACheck [469=TRUE (Stunning Kick)] problem there and if so where is it corrected?

Thanks to those of you who provided your debug logs for me.

I believe I resolved the issue. I pushed the new MQ2Melee (5.246) to the update server.

htw

YOU sir are $$$$$$ thank you so much!! Its not auto firing tonite as I see and I thank you for your efforts, tho I Would LOVE to kno what it was :)

So, a little off subject, but, I have an SK tank box, god one, and love melee cuz it takes out allot of the hassle of boxing cleric with him, so...One of my best friends is best warrior on server, and taunt annoys him, so he is always telling me to turn it off. Now I know I am gonna get burned for not having all my settings better set up, and prolly for using both plugins, but..

I always have melee and autoskills both loaded, i guess i should just take taunt out completely of autoskills in the INI, but I like having it on most of the tie in melee.

What I have BEEN using to *turn off taunt* is /melee taunt off ...which works, but, I don't know if its the wrong command or what, cuz seems like sometimes the auto stick function, and occasionally some of the other lil bits of melee also get disabled when I do this. Although other times I have noticed, seems mainly in raids, if i turn taunt off that way, everything else seems to function fine.

/melee Taunt=off save Guess what i am asking is if this would be better then use the on command when i get back into play where i want him taunting??

Or perhaps, is there anywhere I can add an if to the plugin, like IF%Badasswarrior>MT>melee=off??

You could leave taunt=on, but put a tauntif with spawncount of the MTs name in group or not.

htw

I have hotkeys for aggro on and off.
/melee aggro=0
for my off button and
/melee aggro=1
for my on button. Stick still stays on with aggro off but it will try to put you behind the mob so i hit arrow keys to interrupt stick when i need to. Prolly a lot kewler ways to do it but it works.

You could leave taunt=on, but put a tauntif with spawncount of the MTs name in group or not.

htw

Aye boss, that's EXACTLY what I want to do! It would be wonderful to be able to make a whole set of code ifs for raids too, but that's a whole other story, so. I am having trouble finding the INI for this plugin, and am not sure how to write the code for this purpose.

htw
Guess I coulda just posted it:

tauntif=${If[!${SpawnCount[group MTname radius 150]},1,0]}

Aye

Guess I coulda just posted it:

Ya, thats what I wanted, been looking throughthe wiki that looks like sOrCieR wrote, which is all excellent information, but still wasn't sure how to write the line for this, thanks!!!

so this line will make my character NOt taunt only if said MTname is in group right?

next question. I want to try to create a couple if's for raids, possibly one that says for him to taunt if targeted mob changes targets to my character, another that might act as an overide? I guess with an in game command that turns on taunt if I want to set him as MT from the get go. Any way to do either??

Last edited:
I just bought synergy and whole of fist and now i'm having issues since i bought the disc. Wheel of fist worked great, this now sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.