Mq2Melee issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

maximoh

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
I cannot seem to find a way for stunning kick not to fire, I've only had this problem since the last patch, I used to have mq2melee set so as stunning kick never fired, I had the control of this tied into one of my macros in such a way that it would always fire immediately following a calanin's synergy.

[MQ2Melee]
aggro=1
begging=1
cripple=0
disarm=1
downflag0=1
downflag1=1
downflag2=1
downflag3=1
downflag4=1
downflag5=1
downflag6=1
dragonpunch=0
eaglestrike=0
enrage=0
facing=1
feigndeath=2
fistsofwu=0
flyingkick=1
groupcheck=0
holyflag0=1
holyflag1=1
holyflag2=1
holyflag3=1
holyflag4=1
holyflag5=1
holyflag6=1
holyflag7=1
holyflag8=1
holyflag9=1
infuriate=0
kick=0
leopardclaw=0
melee=1
mend=15
petenrage=1
petinfuriate=1
petmend=20
petrange=75
plugin=1
pothealover=10
provoke0=469
provokeend=100
provokemax=1
provokeonce=1
resume=0
roundkick=0
sneakdelay=1000
stickrange=50
stun0=0
synergy=0
tigerclaw=0
downshit0=/if (${Spell[Aura of Rage].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Aura of Rage].ID} && ${Me.Standing} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Fabled Shrunken Goblin Skull Earring"
downshit1=/if (${Spell[Master's Aura].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.Aura[master's Aura].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && ${Me.Standing} && !${Me.Invis}) /disc master's Aura
downshit2=/if (${Spell[Illusionary Spikes II].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Illusionary Spikes II].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && ${Me.Standing} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Acolyte's Mentation Cloak"
downshit3=/if (${Spell[Form of Defense IV].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Form of Defense IV].ID} && !${Me.Buff[Form of Endurance III].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && ${Me.Standing} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Emlyxi's Corundus Band"
downshit4=/if (${Spell[Taelosian Guard].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Taelosian Guard].ID} && ${Me.Standing} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Hagorn's Mithril Doomcaller"
downshit5=/if (${Spell[Savage Guard].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Savage Guard].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && ${Me.Standing} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Platinum Earcowl"
downshit6=/if (${FindItem[=Chalandria's Fang].Timer}==0 && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Chalandria's Fang"
downshit7=0
downshit8=0
downshit9=0
holyshit0=/if (!${Me.Song[Master's Aura Effect].ID} && !${meleemvi[enrage]}) /melee enrage=1
holyshit1=/if (${Me.Song[Master's Aura Effect].ID} && ${meleemvi[enrage]}) /melee enrage=0
holyshit2=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Calanin's Synergy]}) /disc Calanin's Synergy Rk. III
holyshit3=/if (${Spell[Aura of Rage].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Aura of Rage].ID}) /casting "Fabled Shrunken Goblin Skull Earring"
holyshit4=/if (${Spell[Shielding of the Eighth].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Shielding of the Eighth].ID}) /casting "Velium Coldain Insignia Ring"
holyshit5=/if (${Spell[Elixir of Speed X].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Elixir of Speed X].ID}) /casting "Distillate of Alacrity X"
holyshit6=/if (${FindItem[=Transcended Fistwraps of Immortality].Timer}==0 && ${Me.PctHPs}<80) /casting "Transcended Fistwraps of Immortality"
holyshit7=/if (${FindItem[=Ordained Windstruck Leather Tunic].Timer}==0 && !${Target.PctHPs}<20 && !${Me.Buff[Zan Fi's Whistle].ID}) /casting "Ordained Windstruck Leather Tunic"
holyshit8=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Fundament: Second Spire of the Sensei]}) /aa act Fundament: Second Spire of the Sensei
holyshit9=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Zan Fi's Whistle]}) /aa act Zan Fi's Whistle

Thanks HTW

Is there a way to tie my trigger for stunning kick into mq2melee

atm. I have a macro as such to trigger SK..

#turbo

#event Synergy "#*#assaulted by feet#*#"
Sub Main
:Loop
/doevents
/goto :Loop
/return

Sub Event_Synergy
/if (${Me.Combat}) /aa act Stunning Kick
/return

The way I designed it to work, is if stunningkick is on, and synergy is on, then it will only fire stunningkick if synergy fires first.

Give it a try, let me know if it does like it is supposed to lol...

/melee stunningkick=on synergy=30 save

(the 30 is the minimum endurance for synergy to fire)

htw

Ok just given it a try and synergy is firing as it should but no stunning kicks at all, using the following ini settings. (did a fresh /plugin mq2melee unload /plugin mq2melee)

[MQ2Melee]
aggro=1
cripple=0
disarm=1
downflag0=1
downflag1=1
downflag2=1
downflag3=1
downflag4=1
downflag5=1
downflag6=1
dragonpunch=0
eaglestrike=0
enrage=0
facing=1
feigndeath=5
fistsofwu=0
flyingkick=1
groupcheck=0
holyflag0=1
holyflag1=1
holyflag3=1
holyflag4=1
holyflag6=1
holyflag7=1
holyflag8=1
infuriate=0
kick=0
leopardclaw=0
melee=1
mend=15
petenrage=1
petinfuriate=1
petmend=20
petrange=75
plugin=1
pothealover=10
provoke0=469
provokeend=100
provokemax=1
provokeonce=1
resume=0
roundkick=0
sneakdelay=1000
stickrange=50
stun0=469
stunningkick=1
synergy=1
tigerclaw=0
downshit0=/if (${Spell[Aura of Rage].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Aura of Rage].ID} && ${Me.Standing} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Fabled Shrunken Goblin Skull Earring"
downshit1=/if (${Spell[Master's Aura].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.Aura[master's Aura].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && ${Me.Standing} && !${Me.Invis}) /disc master's Aura
downshit2=/if (${Spell[Illusionary Spikes II].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Illusionary Spikes II].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && ${Me.Standing} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Acolyte's Mentation Cloak"
downshit3=/if (${Spell[Form of Defense IV].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Form of Defense IV].ID} && !${Me.Buff[Form of Endurance III].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && ${Me.Standing} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Emlyxi's Corundus Band"
downshit4=/if (${Spell[Taelosian Guard].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Taelosian Guard].ID} && ${Me.Standing} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Hagorn's Mithril Doomcaller"
downshit5=/if (${Spell[Savage Guard].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Savage Guard].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && ${Me.Standing} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Platinum Earcowl"
downshit6=/if (${FindItem[=Chalandria's Fang].Timer}==0 && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Chalandria's Fang"
downshit7=0
downshit8=0
downshit9=0
holyshit0=/if (!${Me.Song[Master's Aura Effect].ID} && !${meleemvi[enrage]}) /melee enrage=1
holyshit1=/if (${Me.Song[Master's Aura Effect].ID} && ${meleemvi[enrage]}) /melee enrage=0
holyshit2=/if (${Spell[Aura of Rage].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Aura of Rage].ID}) /casting "Fabled Shrunken Goblin Skull Earring"
holyshit3=/if (${Spell[Shielding of the Eighth].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Shielding of the Eighth].ID}) /casting "Velium Coldain Insignia Ring"
holyshit4=/if (${Spell[Elixir of Speed X].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Elixir of Speed X].ID}) /casting "Distillate of Alacrity X"
holyshit5=/if (${FindItem[=Transcended Fistwraps of Immortality].Timer}==0 && ${Me.PctHPs}<80) /casting "Transcended Fistwraps of Immortality"
holyshit6=/if (${FindItem[=Ordained Windstruck Leather Tunic].Timer}==0 && !${Target.PctHPs}<20 && !${Me.Buff[Zan Fi's Whistle].ID}) /casting "Ordained Windstruck Leather Tunic"
holyshit7=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Fundament: Second Spire of the Sensei]}) /aa act Fundament: Second Spire of the Sensei
holyshit8=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Zan Fi's Whistle]}) /aa act Zan Fi's Whistle

Mind to try with a little closer stick range (say, 30?) and let me know if it still acts that way? Thanks!

htw

Hey, tried changing stickrange to 30 still no difference :(

Ok, hopefully I have it. I was just detecting discipline for calanin's, and firing stunning kick after, if calanin's option was on. If calanin's off, then fire stunning kick as normal.

I had to add code to check for the effect on your target. I do not have a monk with calanin's/stunning kick, so let me know how this works for you (or not).

Download MQ2Melee.dll version 5.239

Also, the stunningkickif was not being used, it will be now, if you use it for any purpose.

htw

Tried this new version last night as I was having the same issue of stuningkick firing off nonstop. I removed the holyshits and went out to test it. Crashed about 10 times as soon as I hit attack.

Just deleted the old ini and rebuilding from scratch. Will let you know.

Started from blank ini.

Stunning kick is not firing at all with synergy on the target.
Synergy is firing. I am being put in to sneakmode even with sneak=0.

Last edited:
Synergy is firing as it should it appears.

Stunninkinck appears to always return true when checking for synergy.

Last edited:
Synergy is firing as it should it appears.

Stunninkinck appears to always return true when checking for synergy.
For that combo, have to have LAA via group/raid of inspect buffs. I'll change out how it works via timer, and post an update.

I updated it to use a timer also. At the moment, timing of automatic calanin+stunningkcik will only work if you allow melee to handle it (i.e., if you manually pop calanin's then it won't, unless you turn off automatic calanin's & turn on stunning kick). The most reliable method is still if someone has LAA inspect buffs in your group, but the timer should work fine otherwise. Let me know.

This will only work for those using the beta loader...

therefore, I am not posting an update link. This post is a FYI for those using the beta to try it for monk & calanins+stunningkick, if they wish, but please don't ask why if it's for beta group only, why I posted here. I wanted to give those the opportunity to do it, without moving this thread & having someone wonder where it went.

Thanks.

htw

is there a way to recast a buff before it wears off?

I thought I saw someone's INI snippet that allowed a downshit to recast a buff before it expired by adding a numeric parameter somewhere for how many seconds it should consider a buff expired. eg: a buff with 20 seconds left is considered expired and eligibile for recast.

Currently im using
Code:
downshit1=/if ( ${Spell[Illusion: Skeleton].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Illusion: Skeleton].ID}) /casting "Amulet of Necropotence"

I thought it might be something like:

Code:
... &&  !${Me.Buff[Illusion: Skeleton].ID[20]} && ...

but that doesn't seem to work.

Anyone know where I might look this up or find a reference for it? Or have an example?

is there a way to recast a buff before it wears off?

I thought I saw someone's INI snippet that allowed a downshit to recast a buff before it expired by adding a numeric parameter somewhere for how many seconds it should consider a buff expired. eg: a buff with 20 seconds left is considered expired and eligibile for recast.

Currently im using
Code:
downshit1=/if ( ${Spell[Illusion: Skeleton].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Illusion: Skeleton].ID}) /casting "Amulet of Necropotence"

I thought it might be something like:

Code:
... &&  !${Me.Buff[Illusion: Skeleton].ID[20]} && ...

but that doesn't seem to work.

Anyone know where I might look this up or find a reference for it? Or have an example?
${Spell[Illusion: Skeleton].Stacks[20]}

htw

Think I need the same help here. I tried the stunningkick=0 line but I just tried it and stunning kick still firing. is there any help for this? its killing my dps and macro for my Calanin/Stunning Kick combo

Think I need the same help here. I tried the stunningkick=0 line but I just tried it and stunning kick still firing. is there any help for this? its killing my dps and macro for my Calanin/Stunning Kick combo
post your mq2melee section of INI file, will take a look.

htw

here ya go HTW any help I ll greatly appreciate. I ll take care of my cala and kick combo, I just dont want Stunning to Continually fire on its own. TY

[MQ2Melee]
cripple=0
disarm=1
downflag0=1
downflag1=1
downflag2=1
downflag3=1
downflag4=1
downflag5=1
dragonpunch=0
eaglestrike=0
enrage=1
facing=1
feigndeath=0
fistsofwu=60
flyingkick=1
gouge=0
groupcheck=1
holyflag0=1
holyflag1=1
infuriate=1
kick=1
leopardclaw=0
melee=1
mend=1
petenrage=1
petinfuriate=1
petmend=20
petrange=75
plugin=1
pothealover=0
provoke0=469
provokeend=20
provokemax=1
provokeonce=1
resume=20
roundkick=0
sneakdelay=1000
stickrange=75
stun0=469
stunningkick=0
synergy=0
tigerclaw=0
downshit0=/if (${Spell[Illusionary Spikes].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Illusionary Spikes].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Gear-Linked Cloak" |back
downshit1=/if (${Spell[Master's Aura].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.Aura[master's Aura].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /disc master's Aura
downshit2=/if (${Spell[Form of Endurance VI].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Form of Endurance VI].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Circular Magmatic Disc"
downshit3=/if (${Spell[Might of Stone].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Might of Stone].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Sigil of Pain"
downshit4=/if (${Spell[Ancestral Memories].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Ancestral Memories].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Whitemetal Gorget"
downshit5=/if (${Spell[Pestilence shock].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Pestilence shock].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Symbol of the Planemasters"
version=5.241
ShowDebug=0
ShowAbility=0
ShowAttacking=1
ShowCasting=0
ShowControl=0
ShowEnraging=1
ShowFeign=1
ShowOverride=1
ShowProvoking=0
ShowSticking=1
ShowStunning=0
ShowSwitching=1

Last edited:
here ya go HTW any help I ll greatly appreciate. I ll take care of my cala and kick combo, I just dont want Stunning to Continually fire on its own. TY

[MQ2Melee]
cripple=0
disarm=1
downflag0=1
downflag1=1
downflag2=1
downflag3=1
downflag4=1
downflag5=1
dragonpunch=0
eaglestrike=0
enrage=1
facing=1
feigndeath=0
fistsofwu=60
flyingkick=1
gouge=0
groupcheck=1
holyflag0=1
holyflag1=1
infuriate=1
kick=1
leopardclaw=0
melee=1
mend=1
petenrage=1
petinfuriate=1
petmend=20
petrange=75
plugin=1
pothealover=0
provoke0=469
provokeend=20
provokemax=1
provokeonce=1
resume=20
roundkick=0
sneakdelay=1000
stickrange=75
stun0=469
stunningkick=0
synergy=0
tigerclaw=0
downshit0=/if (${Spell[Illusionary Spikes].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Illusionary Spikes].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Gear-Linked Cloak" |back
downshit1=/if (${Spell[Master's Aura].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.Aura[master's Aura].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /disc master's Aura
downshit2=/if (${Spell[Form of Endurance VI].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Form of Endurance VI].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Circular Magmatic Disc"
downshit3=/if (${Spell[Might of Stone].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Might of Stone].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Sigil of Pain"
downshit4=/if (${Spell[Ancestral Memories].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Ancestral Memories].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Whitemetal Gorget"
downshit5=/if (${Spell[Pestilence shock].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Pestilence shock].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Symbol of the Planemasters"
version=5.241
ShowDebug=0
ShowAbility=0
ShowAttacking=1
ShowCasting=0
ShowControl=0
ShowEnraging=1
ShowFeign=1
ShowOverride=1
ShowProvoking=0
ShowSticking=1
ShowStunning=0
ShowSwitching=1
Your issue is provoke0 / stun0. You have them set to 469. 469 = stunning kick.

htw

Status
Not open for further replies.