Mq2Melee issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
....and? I dunno wtf you are asking. If asking to disable synergy, then synergy=off. If wof, you can do that too... or fine tune them with the "if" options.

Otherwise, post what you are asking about. ;)

htw

Either MQ2Cast or MQ2Melee is bugged with buffs above 23?(maybe its 25) slots. The new line of AAs added 7 more slots. It chaincasts the downshit over and over until you move it into a lower slot. Either that or something i have is screwing things up. But it reproduces for me over and over.

Either MQ2Cast or MQ2Melee is bugged with buffs above 23?(maybe its 25) slots. The new line of AAs added 7 more slots. It chaincasts the downshit over and over until you move it into a lower slot. Either that or something i have is screwing things up. But it reproduces for me over and over.

the source did not pick up buffs correctly over like 25 they pushed a new compile I think last night to address it.

Dont think mmobugs has made the changes and pushed them yet

the source did not pick up buffs correctly over like 25 they pushed a new compile I think last night to address it.

Dont think mmobugs has made the changes and pushed them yet
MQ2Main updated, patch via loader.

htw

is there a simple fix to get my warrior to quit casting commanding voice and shield topple he running out of end so fast with these on

Ok, hopefully you at least tried to read the wiki link from the top of this forum (Wiki, Plugin Listing, MQ2Melee).

So, to answer your question, here is the relevant entries:

commanding=[0-100]
Uses Commanding Voice Discipline if your endurance is over [X]%.
topple=[0-100]
Will try to use Shield Topple disc if Endurance above this %.

For example, to use commanding voice only when endurance is above 60%, and shield topple only when above 50%, would be:

/melee commanding=60 topple=50 save

Or to turn off one would be like:

/melee commanding=60 topple=off save
or
/melee topple=off save

To turn both off:
/melee commanding=off topple=off save

etc.

htw

yes ive read them and going over them again thanks for the help

I checked the melees from my toons and updated them. But i saw that
/melee standup

is missing or have i make a mistake i didnt see it in my ini files or ingame anymore if i use /melee to list all commands.

Can someone helP`?

I checked the melees from my toons and updated them. But i saw that
/melee standup

is missing or have i make a mistake i didnt see it in my ini files or ingame anymore if i use /melee to list all commands.

Can someone helP`?
standup is there, as long as you have plugin on, and are SHD, NEC, or MNK.

/melee standup=on plugin=on save

htw

Thanks HTW.

I saw this now on SK / Monk.
but i am not 100% sure but i think in the past there was this option also for everyclass.
So like Fippy with the AE FD the char stands automatic up.

Is it possible to add it agaoin`?

Regards

Also, FYI, I just updated mq2melee to allow use of mq2moveutilsb, or mq2moveutils 9 (maintained by pms). If you use the mq2moveutilsb or mq2moveutils 9+ maintained by pms (or want to), then make sure mq2moveutils (v7) is not loaded. MQ2Melee will now use mq2moveutils first (if loaded), then mq2moveutilsb (if loaded), then mq2moveutils9 (if loaded) (make sure you name it that, if you use one you compiled yourself - that will also allow use of mq2moveutils 9 maintained by pms, and not worry about any overwrites by updater). If none of these 3 versions are found, movement will be disabled.

Previously added: the defense option, for Bracing Defense. I have not tested this, or recieved any feedback, so dunno if I coded it right (hah). The parameter is controlled endurance level, i.e., defense=end% (e.g., /melee defense=60).

htw

Thanks HTW.

I saw this now on SK / Monk.
but i am not 100% sure but i think in the past there was this option also for everyclass.
So like Fippy with the AE FD the char stands automatic up.

Is it possible to add it agaoin`?

Regards
It was never taken out, nothing about standup has changed - it was not in for all classes for that option. Do you see bfeigndelay? If you do, set it to some value (delay in milliseconds, see wiki).

htw

It was never taken out, nothing about standup has changed - it was not in for all classes for that option. Do you see bfeigndelay? If you do, set it to some value (delay in milliseconds, see wiki).

htw

Actually it has been changed. Not sure how,or if it was a mistake. But the stand on fd use to work for all classes. My warrior always fired it when in fd events. But for some reason he stays fd now, and the toggle does nothing.

Actually it has been changed. Not sure how,or if it was a mistake. But the stand on fd use to work for all classes. My warrior always fired it when in fd events. But for some reason he stays fd now, and the toggle does nothing.
I just didn't go back far enough. It was changed September 9th, 2009. I don't recall why, but when people start complaining about something "changed" almost 5 months after it did, it's a bit hard to remember...

I added it back in though. If anyone comes up with a good reason on why it shouldn't be, feel free to post, otherwise... it can stay.

htw

Thank You HTW

Also, FYI, I just updated mq2melee to allow use of mq2moveutilsb, or mq2moveutils 9 (maintained by pms). If you use the mq2moveutilsb or mq2moveutils 9+ maintained by pms (or want to), then make sure mq2moveutils (v7) is not loaded. MQ2Melee will now use mq2moveutils first (if loaded), then mq2moveutilsb (if loaded), then mq2moveutils9 (if loaded) (make sure you name it that, if you use one you compiled yourself - that will also allow use of mq2moveutils 9 maintained by pms, and not worry about any overwrites by updater). If none of these 3 versions are found, movement will be disabled.
Previously added: the defense option, for Bracing Defense. I have not tested this, or recieved any feedback, so dunno if I coded it right (hah). The parameter is controlled endurance level, i.e., defense=end% (e.g., /melee defense=60).

htw

Thank you so much for adding this.

htw
Yes this is available for my BST. IO will try it.
Thanks for your help. I didnt have any other issues with melee and the fd part i never used often because the raids are most without an AE FD where i need the standup part....

Regards

rake not working (and therefore foray not working) for bst

rake not working (and therefore foray not working) for bst
Not working, as in just not firing? I cannot see any reason it wouldn't (in code). Which ability/rank do you have, and what ID? Does melee see it, i.e., what does rake= show when you do /melee? Is your melee distance staying <50?

htw

bracing defense works great on war, tyvm

Feedback on you adding in "bracing defense" it works great, thank you very much.

Wondering if you are going to add in "Lionhearted Rally-Cry"...can't seem to get it to retarget mob once 'ae ring' pops up, or maybe how to code left click target, as /click left target doesn't seem to work.

Again, many thanks for your time/effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.