Mq2Melee issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok still aint working. did a uninstall reinstalled put in this and still Stunning Kick has a mind of it s own.

Code:
[MQ2Melee]
cripple=1
disarm=1
downflag0=1
downflag1=1
downflag2=1
downflag3=1
downflag4=1
downflag5=1
dragonpunch=0
eaglestrike=0
enrage=0
facing=1
feigndeath=0
fistsofwu=60
flyingkick=1
gouge=0
groupcheck=1
harmtouch=1
holyflag0=1
holyflag1=1
infuriate=1
kick=1
leopardclaw=0
melee=1
mend=1
petenrage=1
petinfuriate=1
petmend=20
petrange=75
plugin=1
pothealover=0
provokeend=0
provokemax=0
provokeonce=0
resume=20
roundkick=0
slam=1
sneakdelay=1000
stickrange=75
synergy=0
tigerclaw=0
downshit0=/if (${Spell[Illusionary Spikes].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Illusionary Spikes].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Gear-Linked Cloak" |back
downshit1=/if (${Spell[Master's Aura].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.Aura[master's Aura].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /disc master's Aura
downshit2=/if (${Spell[Form of Endurance VI].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Form of Endurance VI].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Circular Magmatic Disc"
downshit3=/if (${Spell[Might of Stone I].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Might of Stone I].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Sigil of Pain"
downshit4=/if (${Spell[Ancestral Memories III].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Ancestral Memories III].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Whitemetal Gorget"
downshit5=/if (${Spell[Pestilence shock].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Pestilence shock].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Symbol of the Planemasters"
holyshit0=/if (!${Me.Song[Master's Aura Effect].ID} && !${meleemvi[enrage]}) /melee enrage=1
holyshit1=/if (${Me.Song[Master's Aura Effect].ID} && ${meleemvi[enrage]}) /melee enrage=0
version=5.241
ShowDebug=0
ShowAbility=0
ShowAttacking=1
ShowCasting=0
ShowControl=0
ShowEnraging=1
ShowFeign=1
ShowOverride=1
ShowProvoking=0
ShowSticking=1
ShowStunning=0
ShowSwitching=1

Last edited by a moderator:
if no thoughts gonna retire from the program, I cant be having it be THat detrimental to my dps like it has been, my numbers are WAY down cause of that so I m open to anything here.

if no thoughts gonna retire from the program, I cant be having it be THat detrimental to my dps like it has been, my numbers are WAY down cause of that so I m open to anything here.
That looks like an overall manual save. Please do: /melee load, and /melee save, and pop the settings in here.

Or at least verify in game: /melee

Likely an option is set, stunning, aggro, or *ahem*, stunningkick. ;)

Thanks!

htw

it s wierd did just as u asked there, and whats coming up when I hit /melee and whats in my ini file are two different things. What do I Do here?

I have a similar issue with my warrior where I can look in my INI and see Kick/Slam/Bash as set to 1, but doing a /melee in game theyre no where to be seen and can't be added in. This were the only ones I noticed so I simply got in the habit of hitting kick again and didn't think twice about it.

holyshit0=/if (!${Me.Song[Master's Aura Effect].ID} && !${meleemvi[enrage]}) /melee enrage=1
holyshit1=/if (${Me.Song[Master's Aura Effect].ID} && ${meleemvi[enrage]}) /melee enrage=0

I noticed these flags are there any other utlity to use with these holyflags? I would imagine that it will keep attack on and turn it off without the monk aura?

What was the version # of mq2melee before you made these changes that broke stunning kick? The current one in the compile does a stunning kick whenever it feels like and it really hurts dps.

Anyone know the version number before this was broken?

What was the version # of mq2melee before you made these changes that broke stunning kick? The current one in the compile does a stunning kick whenever it feels like and it really hurts dps.

Anyone know the version number before this was broken?
It's not broken. Not my fault if you don't know how to use the plugin properly. I have a monk that I log in all the time for testing, and guess what? Works great.

*shrug*

htw

It autofires stunning kick when you are in combat, whether synergy is on the mob or not. This is recent behavior and I have posted about since it happened.

Please tell me which setting I have incorrect and in my misuse is causing sk to fire.

Thanks.

Edit: just did a melee load and a melee save, this is the updated ini file.

[MQ2Melee]
aggro=1
cripple=0
disarm=0
dragonpunch=0
eaglestrike=0
enrage=0
facing=1
feigndeath=0
fistsofwu=0
flyingkick=1
gouge=0
groupcheck=0
infuriate=0
kick=0
leopardclaw=0
melee=1
mend=30
petenrage=0
petinfuriate=0
petmend=0
petrange=0
plugin=1
provokeend=0
provokemax=0
provokeonce=0
resume=0
roundkick=0
sneakdelay=1000
stickrange=20
synergy=0
tigerclaw=0
version=5.242
ShowDebug=0
ShowAbility=0
ShowAttacking=1
ShowCasting=0
ShowControl=0
ShowEnraging=1
ShowFeign=1
ShowOverride=1
ShowProvoking=0
ShowSticking=1
ShowStunning=0
ShowSwitching=1

As you can see, I don't have much enabled. If it's one of these settings, I don't know which one it is. I used to manually hit synergy, and stunning kick would fire. It worked fine. At some point (early august?) it changed behavior with a new version of mq2melee. I don't use mq2melee for much and was perfectly happy with the previous version. If this version works great for you, that's awesome. I hope it works great for everyone. It doesn't work right for me. I don't know why it doesn't, it just doesn't. I' not asking for a fix, I just would like to know what version it was in which you made the synergy/ stunning kick changes.

Oh. Other plugins I use:

[Plugins]
mq2mmobugs=mq2mmobugs
mq2itemdisplay=mq2itemdisplay
mq2bzsrch=mq2bzsrch
mq2cast=mq2cast
mq2chatfilter=mq2chatfilter
mq2chatwnd=mq2chatwnd
mq2clickies=mq2clickies
mq2custombinds=mq2custombinds
mq2dpsadv=mq2dpsadv
mq2eqbugfix=mq2eqbugfix
mq2exchange=mq2exchange
mq2hud=mq2hud
mq2labels=mq2labels
mq2map=mq2map
mq2melee=mq2melee
mq2moveutils=mq2moveutils
mq2pcsafety=mq2pcsafety
mq2popup=mq2popup
mq2screenshot=mq2screenshot
mq2targets=mq2targets
mq2xptracker=mq2xptracker
mq2feedme=mq2feedme

Last edited:
In another post, you mentioned having aggro set may be the cause of this exact same problem for someone else. Can you elaborate on that?

How could having aggro=1 cause stunning kick to fire? I do have that set.

really really really need a fix on the pet enrage thing, or am I missing it somewhere? :)

It autofires stunning kick when you are in combat, whether synergy is on the mob or not. This is recent behavior and I have posted about since it happened.

Please tell me which setting I have incorrect and in my misuse is causing sk to fire.

Thanks.

Edit: just did a melee load and a melee save, this is the updated ini file.

As you can see, I don't have much enabled. If it's one of these settings, I don't know which one it is. I used to manually hit synergy, and stunning kick would fire. It worked fine. At some point (early august?) it changed behavior with a new version of mq2melee. I don't use mq2melee for much and was perfectly happy with the previous version. If this version works great for you, that's awesome. I hope it works great for everyone. It doesn't work right for me. I don't know why it doesn't, it just doesn't. I' not asking for a fix, I just would like to know what version it was in which you made the synergy/ stunning kick changes.

Oh. Other plugins I use:

[Plugins]
mq2mmobugs=mq2mmobugs
mq2itemdisplay=mq2itemdisplay
mq2bzsrch=mq2bzsrch
mq2cast=mq2cast
mq2chatfilter=mq2chatfilter
mq2chatwnd=mq2chatwnd
mq2clickies=mq2clickies
mq2custombinds=mq2custombinds
mq2dpsadv=mq2dpsadv
mq2eqbugfix=mq2eqbugfix
mq2exchange=mq2exchange
mq2hud=mq2hud
mq2labels=mq2labels
mq2map=mq2map
mq2melee=mq2melee
mq2moveutils=mq2moveutils
mq2pcsafety=mq2pcsafety
mq2popup=mq2popup
mq2screenshot=mq2screenshot
mq2targets=mq2targets
mq2xptracker=mq2xptracker
mq2feedme=mq2feedme
In game, do: /melee

What does it show stunningkick at?
What does it show stunning at?

Stunning kick or resounding kick are stun / provoke defaults for a monk. I see you have provokes turned off, so that's cool. Would be interested to see what you have for stun settings (/melee in game). Also, for stunningkick (auto-detected). If you want to make sure it is off, you'd do: /melee stunningkick=off save
And then you can just do a stunning kick any time you wish by some other method.

Again, keep in mind provoke and/or stun settings for a monk affect the behavior also.

htw

really really really need a fix on the pet enrage thing, or am I missing it somewhere? :)
Sorry man, can you refresh me? At the risk of sounding ignorant, I have too many irons in the fire for the past few months...

htw

No biggie, pet does not properly get called to back off when enrage is initiated on a mob. Back a few months ago this worked perfectly (with the /pet hold changes it broke it).

Currently the characters attack is turned off on enrage, but pet is not backed off.

Love to see how this turns out cuz I pretty much have that same setup and the melee stunningkick=0 etc and still stunning kick is firing on its own and its driving me mad.

Ok guys, the reason I asked for the melee output in game, is that a couple might show, that won't show in save (that's intended, they are detected).

So, you can do it this way to make it easy:

1. Make sure you have a Logs dir inside your MQ2 dir
  2. Load MQ2Log plugin
  3. type: /melee
  4. unload MQ2Log plugin
  5. Go to Logs dir, and open MQ2ChatWnd.log, scroll to bottom
  6. copy/paste all the melee info to here

Other options, including stun & provoke just to name 2, could (and MUST BE) firing stunning kick in your cases. It is 469, and something is doing it to ya, I believe that... it's just NOT the stunningkick option itself.

htw

ok silly thing here unable to locate mq2log plugin? any thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.