MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pete,

Another issue I've seen is with custom pet spells. I have a couple 105 mages, and with a custom pet spell set they rarely summon a pet, and almost never send the pet into attack. If they don't have a pet summoned (if it died for some reason), they won't nuke, because they get stuck trying to cast Frenzied Burnout on a pet that doesn't exist.

Code:
PetAttackAt=99
PetAttackRange=200
UsePet=1
PetIllusionItem=NULL
CustomPetSpell=Convocation of Air
The easy solution is to say Frenzied Burnout is AA2, then add this to your ini:
AAIf2=${Me.Pet.ID}

However, i will add a pet check in there for next update. As far as normal vs custom pet spell.. it doesn't care what type it is to cast a spell, it only checks if one is set or not. It is the same variable. It should announce your pet spell upon loading the plugin or /loadspells

Is there a way to force the plugin to reload the ini?
For example, if I edit the NukeIf statements and want them to take effect?

/plugin mq2bot works everytime for me.

/loadspells

or you can reload the plugin as suggested.

request / ideas

Cleric only casting hot spells during combat.
cleric only using QM on self (or atleast make it true/false)
Pets off tanking and staying on the mob while toon assist, the main assist.
Toon aggro check? ie if my aggro = 90 stop casting until down to 50? <- might be to much work

/loadspells

or you can reload the plugin as suggested.

This reloads my loaded spells, but doesn't reload the NukeIf statements from the ini.

Also, the /loadspells command conflicts with the built in MQ2 one

Pete,

Another issue I've seen is with custom pet spells. I have a couple 105 mages, and with a custom pet spell set they rarely summon a pet, and almost never send the pet into attack. If they don't have a pet summoned (if it died for some reason), they won't nuke, because they get stuck trying to cast Frenzied Burnout on a pet that doesn't exist.

Code:
PetAttackAt=99
PetAttackRange=200
UsePet=1
PetIllusionItem=NULL
CustomPetSpell=Convocation of Air
The easy solution is to say Frenzied Burnout is AA2, then add this to your ini:
AAIf2=${Me.Pet.ID}

However, i will add a pet check in there for next update. As far as normal vs custom pet spell.. it doesn't care what type it is to cast a spell, it only checks if one is set or not. It is the same variable. It should announce your pet spell upon loading the plugin or /loadspells

I think I figured out the issue as I was testing different scenarios. The custom pet spell works fine when you load the plugin, but it doesn't load it again if you /bot off then /bot on. So when I /bot off to move the group around, when I /bot on again it no longer sends the pet into attack or summons a new one if it dies.

Let me know if you need more detail/explanation.

Ok, this .dll should address a few of the issues. If it all works, I will have htw push it live.

For testing:
-Fixed a harvest typo that may have impacted it working correctly
-Added mana check for harvest
-Added UseManaOnOthers=1 to use mana AAs on others
-/loadspells changed to /loadbot
-Reset CustomPetSpell on unloading bot.
-Added /offtank # command, you will offtank this # XTarget if there is one. Ie. /offtank 2 will off tank any target on XTarget 2

Previously updated that still needs feedback:

Upon /bot on or /loadbot you should now see the 3 types of mod rods you intend on using and the actual name of the wand. I dont have a level 105 mage to test on, but it worked fine with level 100. So i could use someone mage level 101+ to test this and provide feedback. If it works, i can add in all the other mod rods for level 1-95.

Found and fixed a bug (there may be more but this was one) that would cause mod rods to chain summon.
Added SummonModRods=1 to ini to enable/disable summoning mod rods on mage.

Removed some old authorization code. I only mention it in case it breaks something but you would otherwise never know about it.

in game command same format as others (not case sensitive):
/bot summonmodrods=0
/bot SummonModRods=1

to turn on and off on the fly

Last edited:
I logged for the night, and there is a patch in 5ish hours, but when the compile comes back up I will test.

Pete, we need a new version posted for today's compile. The version on loader (as you mentioned) doesn't have the new features/fixes you added yesterday.

Thanks!

Pete, we need a new version posted for today's compile. The version on loader (as you mentioned) doesn't have the new features/fixes you added yesterday.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Need to add the line to ini or bot will auto handle that?
UseManaOnOthers=1

Thanks,
HL

Need to add the line to ini or bot will auto handle that?
UseManaOnOthers=1

Thanks,
HL
Always auto for standard settings. The only thing you ever have to add manually are if statements for special conditions on skill/spell usage.

For testing:
-Fixed a harvest typo that may have impacted it working correctly
-Added mana check for harvest
-Added UseManaOnOthers=1 to use mana AAs on others
-/loadspells changed to /loadbot
-Reset CustomPetSpell on unloading bot.
-Added /offtank # command, you will offtank this # XTarget if there is one. Ie. /offtank 2 will off tank any target on XTarget 2

Previously updated that still needs feedback:

Upon /bot on or /loadbot you should now see the 3 types of mod rods you intend on using and the actual name of the wand. I dont have a level 105 mage to test on, but it worked fine with level 100. So i could use someone mage level 101+ to test this and provide feedback. If it works, i can add in all the other mod rods for level 1-95.

Found and fixed a bug (there may be more but this was one) that would cause mod rods to chain summon.
Added SummonModRods=1 to ini to enable/disable summoning mod rods on mage.

Removed some old authorization code. I only mention it in case it breaks something but you would otherwise never know about it.

in game command same format as others (not case sensitive):
/bot summonmodrods=0
/bot SummonModRods=1

to turn on and off on the fly

The Mage mod rod and pet fixes appear to be working well, as does the command change to "LoadBot". When I get a chance to test Offtank and the other features I will do so.

Pushed pete's latest from svn to live - I also pushed MQ2AdvLoot, you'll want that also, it now uses /mqadvloot

htw

Changing Clickys

I am wanting to change the Spire for a SK to Third Spire instead of First Spire and I also want to add more ClickyBuff's and ClickyNukes. I have searched the wiki and the entire thread here and have not found any clues. I'm also running into a problem with my Ranger who just nukes the mob to death and doesnt do any jolt kicks.

I am wanting to change the Spire for a SK to Third Spire instead of First Spire and I also want to add more ClickyBuff's and ClickyNukes. I have searched the wiki and the entire thread here and have not found any clues. I'm also running into a problem with my Ranger who just nukes the mob to death and doesnt do any jolt kicks.
All of that would be internal to the plugin. If you tell me the spells for clicky buffs, the item names for clicky nukes, and i can just move third spire ahead of first spire for priority.

For the ranger, you can make if statements for the nuke to only nuke if you have like more than X% mana, and you can lower the aggro pct for jolting kicks so it triggers more.

ClickyNuke1: Latent Etheric Breastplate of the Revenant
ClickyNuke2: Blood Drinker's Coating
ClickyBuff1: Lizardscale Plated Girdle
ClickyBuff2: Shiny Green Ring

All I can think of off the top of my head. Can you also tell me if I setup the If conditions correctly? I havent been able to test it but wanted to make sure its in the right location to work. Below is my [MQ2Bot] Section.

Spoiler:
[MQ2Bot]
BotVersion=20150326.1549
BotCommandsOn=
BotCommandsOff=
AlwaysCheckAdds=0
RestrictedZones=344,202,151,345
BuffPassword=BuffMePls
AuthorizedUsers=|guild|group|netbots|
CycleDelay=3
DefaultGem=10
AnnounceEcho=1
AnnounceEQBC=1
AnnounceAdds=1
AutoInvisDistance=0
AssistAt=100
AssistRange=100
MercAssistAt=95
MercAssistRange=40
MeleeAt=100
MeleeDistance=40
PetAttackAt=95
PetAttackRange=60
RepositionIfSummoned=0
MedStartAt=25
MedStopAt=85
MedToFull=0
MinManaToNuke=25
ManaToSummon=100
SummonModRods=0
AACutoffTime=10
AAStopAt=25
AggroAt=70
AutofireAt=0
AutofireDistance=100
DebuffAdds=1
DebuffAt=100
DebuffStopAt=10
DebuffAEAmount=3
DotAt=99
DotStopAt=10
FaceAngle=360
FadeAt=20
GrabAdds=1
GrabPrimary=0
InterruptToHealAt=0
HealAt=80
HealToTAt=80
HealSelfAt=80
HealDelayedAt=95
HealDurationAt=95
HealGroupAt=80
HealPetAt=80
ImHitAt=75
JoltAt=70
KnockbackAdds=0
KnockbackPrimary=0
LifetapAt=80
LootInCombat=0
LootRadius=0
ManaAt=80
NukeAt=99
RezRadius=100
RootAdds=15
RootPrimary=0
SnareAt=10
SwarmAt=0
UseAutoFire=0
UseAENukes=1
UseAura=1
UseClickyBuffs=1
UseClickyNukes=1
UseDiscsOffensive=1
UseDiscsDefensive=1
UseFightBuffs=1
UseMainTankBuffs=1
UseManaInCombat=1
UseManaOnOthers=1
UseMez=0
UsePet=1
PetIllusionItem=NULL
CustomPetSpell=NULL
UsePetBuffs=1
UseSelfBuffs=1
AutoFollowLeader=0
AutoFollowSettings=30 healer
UseNetBots=0
NetBotsName=NULL
NukeIf1=${Bot.Named}
AAIf0=${Bot.Named}
AggroIf7=!${Me.Song[Impose for Power Recourse].ID} && ${Target.ID}
DiscIf1=${Me.PctHPs}<20 && !${Me.Song[Lich Sting Recourse].ID} && ${Bot.Named} && ${Me.State.Equal[SIT]}
DiscIf3=${Me.PctHPs}<10 && ${Bot.Named}
DiscIf4=${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Doomscale Mantle]} && ${Bot.Named}
DiscIf6=${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Lacerating Blade]}
DiscIf5=${Bot.Named}
DiscIf7=${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Vizat's Carapace]}
DiscIf10=${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Repel]}
DiscIf11=${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Unholy Guardian Discipline Rk. II]} && ${Bot.Named}
DotIf0=${Target.PctHPs}>85
DotIf1=${Target.PctHPs}>80
DotIf2=${Target.PctHPs}>75
FightBuffIf0=${Bot.Named}

Status
Not open for further replies.