MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This might be what your looking for.

check the wiki for more info.

Code:
BuffPassword=NULL            <--Change this password, and then use password=Spell Name  to request spells/AA from other toons.  it is Case Sensitive.  ie. BuffPassword=PeteSampras, then I would just say in group/tell/guild:  "/g PeteSampras=Unified Hand of Credence" and my cleric would add that spell to the queue and cast it on me when available.
AuthorizedUsers=|guild|group|netbots|PeteSampras|  <-- Available generic entries are "guild", "group","netbots","raid", otherwise you can add specific characters. If you add any generic entries, guild / group / netbots / raid members respectively, will be considered as authorized users.  This bypasses need for BuffPassword.

Yea I can get the characters to buff with commands. My issue is I want them to buff automatically. For instance my enchanter, I want him to buff clarity on all group mates and rebuff it when it wears off. I've tried changing the settings several times and I still get get it to work. =(

you seem to be doing differently than everyone else or only have single target spells or are on some emu server. i dont know what to tell you other than describe your exact process of what you are doing step by step.. which should be all of like.. 4 steps:

ie:
I have 6 level 105 characters on live server.

1. I /plugin mq2bot
2. i /bot on
3. I group with my boxes
4. I actually need said *group* buffs on my caster that has the spell, not single target, group version only
5. Tada.

Last edited:
you seem to be doing differently than everyone else or only have single target spells or are on some emu server. i dont know what to tell you other than describe your exact process of what you are doing step by step.. which should be all of like.. 4 steps:

ie:
I have 6 level 105 characters on live server.

1. I /plugin mq2bot
2. i /bot on
3. I group with my boxes
4. I actually need said *group* buffs on my caster that has the spell, not single target, group version only
5. Tada.

Well there is the problem. I'm testing this on my newly made group. Only have single target buffs atm. Thanks Pete!

merged with next post.

Last edited:
merged with next post

Last edited:
Pete, I have a couple lvl 105 mages. I will test this when I get home tonight if someone else doesn't get to it first.

Anyone have a sample necro.ini for mq2bot, he's 105? Can't seem to get mine working well at all. Just general spell settings and such. For some reason when I run a parse on mine, hes only doing about 10k dps, which is quite low. Thanks in advance.

Pete can you make it to where clerics and have a true or false when it comes to casting quiet miracle on others?

Pete can you make it to where clerics and have a true or false when it comes to casting quiet miracle on others?
Looks like i never implemented the ManaXIf statements. Give this a whirl. The if statements work like any other, so say your Quiet Miracle shows up as Mana1=Quiet Miracle, then your if statement to only use on yourself would be:

ManaIf1=${Bot.MinMana.ID}==${Me.ID}

Previously updated for testing:

Changed how mod rods are identified and created in hopes of fixing the level 105 spamming.

Upon /bot on or /loadspells you should now see the 3 types of mod rods you intend on using and the actual name of the wand. I dont have a level 105 mage to test on, but it worked fine with level 100. So i could use someone mage level 101+ to test this and provide feedback. If it works, i can add in all the other mod rods for level 1-95.

Previously updated that needs testing:
Found and fixed a bug (there may be more but this was one) that would cause mod rods to chain summon.
Added SummonModRods=1 to ini to enable/disable summoning mod rods on mage.

Removed some old authorization code. I only mention it in case it breaks something but you would otherwise never know about it.

in game command same format as others (not case sensitive):
/bot summonmodrods=0
/bot SummonModRods=1

to turn on and off on the fly

Last edited:
Haven't had a chance to test this; does it need to be rebuilt for the new compile?

I pushed the latest via svn. As long as your branch is updated, I will merge, compile, and release, so that it matches ANY user that's up to date.

htw

OK, downloaded and will be running for the next hour or so.

HTW - I am getting some crashes that may be MQ2Bot related. Sk is crashing when tanking multiple mobs. Happened yesterday with the old compile and again today. Sent a couple partial dumps + at least one full one. Most recent was a few minutes ago (but before I updated with Pete's latest build).

Bard, Wiz, and level 105 Mage working good, however ever time start the bot on level 91 mage, it automatically crashes. Crash reports sent

could have to do with strlen check that i do on the mod rod spell (you have no mod rod spells coded in on the 91 mage so it would be a blank spell). i dont know if it works the way i think it works. if it doesnt, it could cause a crash on a sub level 96 mage. i cant check until after work, but if htw looks for "strlen" on the modrod section, it should be easy to find. otherwise i will check after work. anyway, that would be the only difference between a level 91 and 105 mage that i can think of off the top of my head.

Bard, Wiz, and level 105 Mage working good, however ever time start the bot on level 91 mage, it automatically crashes. Crash reports sent
Pushed a new MQ2Bot.dll. Update and let me know and/or report again if needed.

Thanks.

htw

could have to do with strlen check that i do on the mod rod spell (you have no mod rod spells coded in on the 91 mage so it would be a blank spell). i dont know if it works the way i think it works. if it doesnt, it could cause a crash on a sub level 96 mage. i cant check until after work, but if htw looks for "strlen" on the modrod section, it should be easy to find. otherwise i will check after work. anyway, that would be the only difference between a level 91 and 105 mage that i can think of off the top of my head.

Thanks,

it was working before todays mq2bot update:
FYI I had to revert back to bot 20150307.1306 for it to work again.

Thanks,

it was working before todays mq2bot update:
FYI I had to revert back to bot 20150307.1306 for it to work again.
yeah, np, it was just due to a modrod function change - should be gtg now with latest.

htw

Status
Not open for further replies.