MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pushed another one, saw a crash from a guy on PSPELL, so put in checks for them all.

htw

I should have a little more free time for the near future. I would like to get a list going of anything that is broken or not quite right. Maybe even some feature requests. There were some "To Do" list items that were on the first post but I am still not sure how feasible some of them are so I am really looking for things not on that list already.

One of the outstanding issues that may or may not be fixed as nobody has complained in awhile are the debuff/dot recast too soon. Is that working? Is it not?

I was looking at maybe adding in a generic pulling ability. I started to get big ideas and realized it gets super complicated quickly. I can use a map algorithm to determine shortest routes between points, but that requires getting a list of waypoints and connections for every single zone you use it in.. which I am just not going to do myself. It also quickly gets up to huge numbers when doing factorial combos. So I would need to either do a simple radius search with an ignore option, or enforce mq2navigation usage.

Anyway, please let me know what is broken, bent, or other. Thanks.

Hi Pete,

The Wiki says this is still partial access, is this the case? Or shall all MMO subscribers be getting the full version now?

Hi Pete,

The Wiki says this is still partial access, is this the case? Or shall all MMO subscribers be getting the full version now?
The wiki says no such thing! (i removed it just before you posted). There is no partial access currently.

Explains why I thought I was crazy.. I went back in to confirm everything and couldn't find the section I had just read.

Is it possible to get a complete ini template? (does it exist?)
I'm currently working through migrating some of my characters from bot.mac to MQ2Bot and having a template of some sort would probably be handy.

Explains why I thought I was crazy.. I went back in to confirm everything and couldn't find the section I had just read.

Is it possible to get a complete ini template? (does it exist?)
I'm currently working through migrating some of my characters from bot.mac to MQ2Bot and having a template of some sort would probably be handy.
There is no template. The entire ini is auto created on first use. Self Buffs/Pet/pet buffs are scribed from book, but otherwise it just uses whatever you have loaded (and in the order you have them loaded in case of like nukes/dots). Your if statements and any tweaks you'd want to make are the only customizing you need to do.

Last edited:
Hi Pete. Besides the parameter/data validations I had added in for all the vars, etc., I was just beginning to convert most of the parse calls to mq2data - you still cool with that? It will be faster, less overhead, and far easier to debug. Of course, the ones that handle INI entries that NEED parsing would still be that way.

Is that cool with you? If so, we can just make sure we do frequent svn updates. I am even willing to do the merge from you to trunk, mine to trunk, then trunk to yours.

Entirely up to you, but I think it'd be fun to team up on it!

htw

You guys mind telling a tired old man.... what ya mean by 'template'? I mean, I know what one is LOL, but in what context for mac -> plugin? Are you just meaning some kind of straight list of every possible INI section with all keys, regardless of class, or what?

htw

Issue with beast

Getting this error - 'Unparsable in Calculation I'

plugin will assist and attack just fine, AA's or Discs will not fire

Spoiler:
[MQ2Bot]
BotVersion=20150312.0805
BotCommandsOn=
BotCommandsOff=
AlwaysCheckAdds=0
RestrictedZones=344,202,151,345
BuffPassword=NULL
AuthorizedUsers=|guild|group|netbots|
CycleDelay=3
DefaultGem=12
AnnounceEcho=1
AnnounceEQBC=0
AnnounceAdds=1
AutoInvisDistance=0
AssistAt=98
AssistRange=100
MercAssistAt=100
MercAssistRange=0
MeleeAt=97
MeleeDistance=40
PetAttackAt=97
PetAttackRange=60
RepositionIfSummoned=0
MedStartAt=0
MedStopAt=0
MedToFull=0
MinManaToNuke=0
ManaToSummon=100
AACutoffTime=5
AAStopAt=5
AggroAt=70
AutofireAt=0
AutofireDistance=100
DebuffAdds=1
DebuffAt=99
DebuffStopAt=10
DebuffAEAmount=3
DotAt=99
DotStopAt=10
FaceAngle=360
FadeAt=20
GrabAdds=0
GrabPrimary=0
InterruptToHealAt=0
HealAt=80
HealToTAt=80
HealSelfAt=80
HealDelayedAt=95
HealDurationAt=95
HealGroupAt=80
HealPetAt=65
ImHitAt=50
JoltAt=70
KnockbackAdds=0
KnockbackPrimary=0
LifetapAt=80
LootInCombat=0
LootRadius=0
ManaAt=65
NukeAt=99
RezRadius=100
RootAdds=15
RootPrimary=0
SnareAt=10
SwarmAt=99
UseAutoFire=0
UseAENukes=0
UseAura=0
UseClickyBuffs=1
UseClickyNukes=1
UseDiscsOffensive=1
UseDiscsDefensive=1
UseFightBuffs=1
UseMainTankBuffs=1
UseManaInCombat=1
UseMez=1
UsePet=1
PetIllusionItem=Metamorph Totem: White Werewolf
CustomPetSpell=NULL
UsePetBuffs=1
UseSelfBuffs=1
AutoFollowLeader=0
AutoFollowSettings=30 healer
UseNetBots=0
NetBotsName=NULL
AAif0=${Bot.Named} II ${Bot.AddCount[50]}>2
AAif1=${Bot.Named} II ${Bot.AddCount[50]}>3
AAif2=${Bot.Named} II ${Bot.AddCount[50]}>2
AAif3=${Bot.Named} II ${Bot.AddCount[50]}>2
AAif4=${Bot.Named} II ${Bot.AddCount[50]}>2
AAif5=${Bot.Named} II ${Bot.AddCount[50]}>2
AAif6=${Bot.Named} II ${Bot.AddCount[50]}>3
AAif7=${Bot.Named} II ${Bot.AddCount[50]}>2
AAif8=${Bot.Named} II ${Bot.AddCount[50]}>2
AAif9=${Bot.Named} II ${Bot.AddCount[50]}>3
Discif0=0
Discif1=${Bot.Named} II ${Bot.AddCount[50]}>2
Discif2=${Bot.Named} II ${Bot.AddCount[50]}>4
Discif3=0
Discif4=0
Discif5=${Bot.Named} II ${Bot.AddCount[50]}>2
Discif8=${Bot.Named} II ${Bot.AddCount[50]}>3
Discif9=${Bot.Named} II ${Bot.AddCount[50]}>3
HealPetif0=30
HealPetif1=0
HealPetif2=0
HealPetif3=0
ClickyNukeif0=0
Healif0=0
Healif1=0

Tested before and after adding the "IF" statements and get same error.

Last edited:
Anyway, please let me know what is broken, bent, or other. Thanks.

Pete - Here is my list of issues I've noticed:
  • Bards and Chanters will only mez the mob in XTarget2, ignoring mobs in XTarget3+. They will also chain recast mez even though there may be a minute+ left on the spell.
  • All classes will chain casts debuffs every time they're up. This is particularly noticeable with slow.
  • Ardent Acquittal (CLR) recasts way before the timer is up. I think this may be the case with SHM HOT spells as well.

Ok, that is all the known issue that i was referencing above. Thanks for confirming. Any spell with duration that gets tracked has a checktimer routine and it appears that routine isnt adding or checking correctly. I have a debug check in there i will enable and test out what is going on.

So the mez thinks it has 0 duration on the mob and tries to recast it. Mez/Root/Debuffs/MainTankBuffs/FightBuffs, etc will all do it because of that.

Additionally with bard mez, my bard will mez a target and then reacquire it, mez it and then start meleeing it.

I have /autoassist off in game so I just try to deal with it, but it would be nice to fire and forget.

Thanks

htw: ya, i only had the other parses in there because i couldnt figure out the mq2data. so if you can make it right, let's do that!

neeewb: you have a bunch of "i" in there instead of pipes "|" . i LOLed irl.

diamond: that may all be related to the same timer issue, once it is fixed we can find out for sure.

htw: the 2 things that should be easy-ish fixes once i can debug are the void checktimer and void checkcharm.

i am not sure what is up with the checktimer so i need some debugspew info to see what it is actually doing vs what i think i am telling it. what it is supposed to do is before/after each cast is use mq2cast to see last spell cast, if it was successful, then run through the cast spell list vs spawn cast on vectors and update the corresponding timer if successful so it knows not to cast it again until that timestamp. clearly that is not happening or a time is off.

the charm works but was CTD due to spawn not existing if pet died, or it would go apeshit if charm broke and the mob was out of range or something because it really, really wants to recharm the pet. So i need a range/aggro check or a command to release charm.

Last edited:
You guys mind telling a tired old man.... what ya mean by 'template'? I mean, I know what one is LOL, but in what context for mac -> plugin? Are you just meaning some kind of straight list of every possible INI section with all keys, regardless of class, or what?

htw

Yeah that's what I was after - so I could try to match up the appropriate sections from the mac.

I haven't tested it for a while, but if Pete is saying that all the appropriate sections will get created when first running the plugin I should be able to make do. Will just need to make it something to do when I sit back down to EverQuest instead of working on my ini's remotely via dropbox.

It might be worth listing every possible section on the wiki if it's not there currently?

mq2bot is NOT the mac. it isnt the same at all. it functions as a bot but that is where the similarities end. mq2bot is designed as plug and play. you only need to modify anything in the ini if you want to customize. There are no spell sections like the macro. Everything is either 0/1 for on/off with the exception of some conditions/if statements.

Any chance we can get it so Focused Paragon is used on other people in the group? Currently it only seems to use it on itself if mana is low.

Any chance we can get it so Focused Paragon is used on other people in the group? Currently it only seems to use it on itself if mana is low.
It is coded to already do that. If it is casting at all, then it should be working for any qualifying group mates. Not that I dont believe what you are saying, but perhaps intentionally dump someones mana to see if the BL uses it?

Pete,

Another issue I've seen is with custom pet spells. I have a couple 105 mages, and with a custom pet spell set they rarely summon a pet, and almost never send the pet into attack. If they don't have a pet summoned (if it died for some reason), they won't nuke, because they get stuck trying to cast Frenzied Burnout on a pet that doesn't exist.

Code:
PetAttackAt=99
PetAttackRange=200
UsePet=1
PetIllusionItem=NULL
CustomPetSpell=Convocation of Air

Status
Not open for further replies.