MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just pushed an update to MQ2Bot, for merc check (thanks to debug report form from Aesc)

htw

Crashing

Any idea on the rogue class constantly crashing with this? Only toon having problems as of lately.

On my lvl 100 cleric I get the following error when she tries to cast Rallied Bastion of Vie on my Warrior:

information

Information

Unparseable in calculation 'R'

...then...

information

Information

"Failed to parse /if condition '(TRUE && !Rallied Bastion of Vie)', non-numeric encountered"

...and then....

information

Information

Variable resulted in '(TRUE && !Rallied Bastion of Vie)', causing an error

Doesn't seem to cause any issues, like crashing or doing other things she should be. It's just an error I see consistently.

it feels like you are referring to bot.mac and not mq2bot. the only check for maintankbuff is clearly an id check.

the 2 parses in the maintankbuff routine are:
${If[${Me.SpellReady[%s]} && !${Me.Buff[%s].ID},1,0]}
${If[${Me.AltAbilityReady[%s]} && !${Me.Buff[%s].ID},1,0]}

or is Rallied Bastion of Vie showing up as something else?

EDIT:
that would imply that you get an error if you type the following:
/echo ${Me.Buff[Rallied Bastion of Vie].ID}

Last edited:
No, I haven't used bot.mac since before Christmas.

When I type, /echo ${Me.Buff[Rallied Bastion of Vie].ID}
it just returns NULL

No, I haven't used bot.mac since before Christmas.

When I type, /echo ${Me.Buff[Rallied Bastion of Vie].ID}
it just returns NULL
ya, thats exactly what it should return if you dont have it on you.

this should never be allowed to happen because of the .ID on there:
Code:
Failed to parse /if condition '(TRUE && !Rallied Bastion of Vie)', non-numeric encountered"

it should always return NULL (which effectively means 0) or a number. so i have no idea how you would get that error message unless your error message is from an if statement you have. and that is the only thing i can think of. maybe htw knows.

Here's another error I noticed this morning:

information

Information

Unparseable in Calculation: 'W'

...then...

information

Information

Failed to parse /if condition '(TRUE && !Word of Reformation)', non-numeric encountered

...and then...

information

Information

Variable resulted in '(TRUE && !Word of Reformation)', causing an error

Again, it's not causing any issues, I just see these errors every now and then.

Actually, scrolling up, I see that same error pattern occur for every spell my cleric casts. Doesn't stop her from casting it. Pretty weird. Anything else I can give you to help troubleshoot this. I run no other macros with the cleric.

well hmm. so that is obviously a heal. I just ran through the entire plugin and i only see a couple 2 variable if statements. both are in a spot that would cause that error message but neither of them are missing the .ID. so i have no clue.

in the castspell routine i have:
${If[${Me.SpellReady[%s]} && !${Me.AltAbility[%s].Spell.ID},1,0]}
${If[${Me.AltAbilityReady[%s]} && ${Me.AltAbility[%s].Spell.ID},1,0]}

so if you:
/echo ${If[${Me.SpellReady[Word of Reformation]} && !${Me.AltAbility[Word of Reformation].Spell.ID},1,0]}

It should return 1 if it is ready and 0 if not or if you try the second one, as it is not an alt ability. the error would be that message though.

Here's a screen shot of the error:

Attachments

• MQ2Bot.png
    MQ2Bot.png
    151.9 KB · Views: 33
So it appears MQ2Melee has something to do with this. I unloaded MQ2Melee on the cleric and have yet to see that error message.

So it appears MQ2Melee has something to do with this. I unloaded MQ2Melee on the cleric and have yet to see that error message.

Based on your error message, I'm guessing your use

Code:
!${Me.Casting}

in your downshit/holyshit or so, that will return String value not int. So you should change them into
Code:
!${Me.Casting.ID}

Ok, so I am a dumbass, I had the below in my clerics MQ2Melee .ini. My apologies to all that spent any braincells to this.

Code:
downshitif=${If[!${Select[${Zone.ID},344,202,151,345,33505]} && !${Me.Invis} && ${Me.Standing} && ${Me.Buff[Resurrection Sickness].Duration}<38 && ${Me.Buff[Revival Sickness].Duration}<18 && !${Macro.Name.Equal[bot.mac]},1,0]}

I just started using this plugin the other night and it's been wonderful so far! Most things were easy for me to pick up and learn, but I've had one problem that I can't seem to figure out. I can't get my bots to buff their group mates.

I have all the buff options on in the Ini file. I have the buffs loaded on my spell bar. I have /loadspell applied. I have MT set. Still when I launch the plugin or /loadspell, no buffs are being presented in the window, just nukes, mezz, debuff ect.

Here is a copy of my Ini for my enchanter-

[MQ2Bot]
BotVersion=20150226.0957
BotCommandsOn=
BotCommandsOff=
AlwaysCheckAdds=1
RestrictedZones=344,202,151,345
BuffPassword=
AuthorizedUsers=
CycleDelay=3
DefaultGem=1
AnnounceEcho=1
AnnounceEQBC=1
AnnounceAdds=1
AutoInvisDistance=0
AssistAt=100
AssistRange=100
MercAssistAt=0
MercAssistRange=0
MeleeAt=0
MeleeDistance=0
PetAttackAt=100
PetAttackRange=100
RepositionIfSummoned=1
MedStartAt=99
MedStopAt=100
MedToFull=0
MinManaToNuke=0
ManaToSummon=50
AACutoffTime=10
AAStopAt=25
AggroAt=70
AutofireAt=0
AutofireDistance=100
DebuffAdds=1
DebuffAt=100
DebuffStopAt=30
DebuffAEAmount=3
DotAt=100
DotStopAt=20
FaceAngle=360
FadeAt=20
GrabAdds=0
GrabPrimary=0
InterruptToHealAt=0
HealAt=70
HealToTAt=70
HealSelfAt=70
HealDelayedAt=95
HealDurationAt=95
HealGroupAt=80
HealPetAt=80
ImHitAt=50
JoltAt=70
KnockbackAdds=0
KnockbackPrimary=0
LifetapAt=80
LootInCombat=0
LootRadius=0
ManaAt=80
NukeAt=100
RezRadius=100
RootAdds=0
RootPrimary=0
SnareAt=20
SwarmAt=99
UseAutoFire=0
UseAENukes=0
UseAura=0
UseClickyBuffs=0
UseClickyNukes=0
UseFightBuffs=1
UseMainTankBuffs=1
UseManaInCombat=1
UseMez=1
UsePet=1
PetIllusionItem=NULL
CustomPetSpell=NULL
UsePetBuffs=1
UseSelfBuffs=1
AutoFollowLeader=0
AutoFollowSettings=30 healer
UseNetBots=0
NetBotsName=NULL

I assume I'm missing something really simple and I apologize if that's the case. Any ideas?

This might be what your looking for.

check the wiki for more info.

Code:
BuffPassword=NULL            <--Change this password, and then use password=Spell Name  to request spells/AA from other toons.  it is Case Sensitive.  ie. BuffPassword=PeteSampras, then I would just say in group/tell/guild:  "/g PeteSampras=Unified Hand of Credence" and my cleric would add that spell to the queue and cast it on me when available.
AuthorizedUsers=|guild|group|netbots|PeteSampras|  <-- Available generic entries are "guild", "group","netbots","raid", otherwise you can add specific characters. If you add any generic entries, guild / group / netbots / raid members respectively, will be considered as authorized users.  This bypasses need for BuffPassword.

Anchor

Is there a command that will anchor the toon to a specific spot? My warrior just keeps wandering away...

Status
Not open for further replies.