MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took longer than I expected and the solution isnt ideal, but it works.

-Fixed a CTD issue from last version
-Fixed spell validation to only allow the correct spell types to attempt. ie, undead on undead mobs, summoned on contructs/summoned/elementals, plants on plant, etc.
-Added: Bot.Body <-- lets you know the last stored body type for primary mob. Body types can change during fight and mess spells up.
-Added Turn Undead and Turn Summoned to nukes.
-Charmed pets no longer are factored in to Bot.MinPetHP and should not attempt to be healed. Heals/buffs werent landing on my charm pets so I changed it.
-Added yet another snare check so it hopefully doesnt try to snare corpses. The target must have more than 0% hp to attempt snare.

Also, Fry found what was crashing mq2netheal and that should be updated next compile too. Hurray for less CTDs!

I just ran through a mission and it all worked fine. I hardcoded in constructs, summoned creatures, and elementals for "summoned" target type spells. I think that is all, but if anyone finds a summoned creature that I missed, just target it and type /echo ${Target.BodyType} and tell me what number it is and I can add it in.

EDIT: Tweaked a little, added Bot.ValidDetSpell[spell name/id] to see if you should be ok to cast a spell on your target. I dont know that line of sight is right though.
Build 7/10/2014 6:16:16 PM.

Last edited:
-Added AAs BRD - Dance of Blades, CLR - Channeling the Divine, NEC - Lifeburn
-Added ImHit ENC - Rune of Banishment
-Added nuke aa CLR - Spite the Wicked
-Added SpireIf=whatever

Build 7/8/2014 7:58:35 AM.

On a side note, I broke out the enchanter last mission to see how charm would work. and it was awesome! So i plan on charming the rest of the time i use enc. If you are an authorized user, i encourage you to try it out. I've never had a macro or plugin auto handle charm before so I didnt know what to expect. Overall it was a fast response and quick to redo when it broke.

Can you set it up to try to do the bard charm?

I can probably put in bard charm. Personally I think it is a bad idea considering it is ~36 sec duration base + extensions out to maaybe up to 54 seconds. But if people want to use it, who am I to care. I'd have to switch it up some to allow it to work.

Im not sure what you are referencing @ pet illusions. I mean, yes an illusion changes bodies to whatever the illusion is. But i dont know why that matters for pets.

If the core files of mq2 didnt change vs live server, then it will work. But if any of the functions or offsets I access are changed, it would not work. I think Fry just added mq2bot to his test compile, so it should get compiled to match test every update now. So you could use his version rather than whatever I had posted here. His version would usually be less up to date.

There are the pet morphing illusion from the marketplace.

There are the pet morphing illusion from the marketplace.
Yes, i use them on my PetIllusionItem= setting. I still dont see where youre going with this.

Pete, is there anyway to stop cleric from casting Aura of Reverent x2. My cleric doesn't seem to use Aura of Divinity at all.

Pete, is there anyway to stop cleric from casting Aura of Reverent x2. My cleric doesn't seem to use Aura of Divinity at all.
Odd. Mine does both and doesnt repeat auras. maybe put aura of divinity earlier in the gem order than aura of rev?

Another question for you. Can I change my clickies from Form of Endurance to Form of Defence? for a monk

There has been one hiccup that I have noticed so far when changing zones with my Pally and another character with merc. I usually zone Pally first, then when I zone the other character that has merc up, the Pally will cast LoH on the merc after the other character zones in... This is changing zones while bot is active and merc is not usually missing any HP from damage...

I am assuming that for a split second or so merc shows low hp/mana after zoning and that is triggering the pally to cast LoH.
-Fixed SpireIf= to hopefully work now, i noticed a typo when I copied over the if statement part to heals.

-Added HealifX=
For your LOH, say it is Heal0, you can now add this to your ini:
HealIf0=${Bot.ZoneTimeMin}>2

Then it wont try to use Heal0 unless youve been in zone for at least 2 minutes.

Untested, as I wont get to test anything until at least tomorrow. Now is the time that I could use feedback the most just because I have no free time at all next day or two or three.

@GoM, currently not set up to do anything. But you can add conditions to not use something if you have GoM on. NukeIf0=!${Me.GoM} or vice versa, only use if GoM is on: NukeIf3=${Me.GoM}

EDIT: Forgot to reply about specific clicky earlier: just use a mq2melee downshit.

EDIT2: i also noticed that charmed pets couldnt be healed or buffed using level 100 charm. Is that true for other level spells as well? If so I need to change how heals are done because it was chain spamming the heal onto the pet. The only portion that would land was the AA HoT that randomly procs when you use a heal.

Putting in the healif on my LoH spell work great. I am assuming that since I put that in and now the rest of my heal spells are firing on mercs upon zoning that I am going to have to add that if statement to all my heals?

No @ FoD. I made the decision that FoE + PW > FoD. If you want to not use that, you can use ClickyBuffIf statements to disable them.

@ having to add heal statements.. I am working on something. I will see if I can create a spawn timer tracker. The first time you try to access a spawn, it will set its timer to the current timestamp. Any future times you access a spawn, it will tell you how long it has been since that original timestamp. This should allow me to not heal spawns for the first 5 seconds of their existance. It might come in handy for other routines as well. It should also serve as a way to track how long a spawn has been alive in macros.

Since the latest update, my bard no longer tries to cast AE Mez when there are multiples in camp.

Since the latest update, my bard no longer tries to cast AE Mez when there are multiples in camp.
Not sure what to say. Mine literally just cast it prior to checking this post. Any special if statements?

No, it's really strange...

Mez0: Dirge of the Sleepwalker
Mez1: Wave of Quietude
Mez2: Slumber of Motlak

Wave is memmed in gem4. Plenty of mana. I'll rebuild the .ini file and see if that fixes it.

Edit: Working now. The only thing I did was unmem wave and slumber and mem wave on top of slumber. Surely that couldn't have been the issue though.

Last edited:
Big melee changes in this one, please test them out before I push live with next patch (like on Weds probably).

I took out my melees today. Saw a lot of room for improvement as far as bot performance goes. Expect a bunch of AA additions coming down the pipe in the next few weeks. Added in discs as a rough outline. It uses "offense" and "combat innates" discs as ready, defensive discs when you get hit. I know this will require a lot of tweaking and feedback. If a disc that should be used is ignored for some disc that should be ignored instead, tell me what class, what discs, and I can probably hardcode in some solutions. Use these settings to toggle them on/off:
[MQ2Bot]
UseDiscsOffensive=1 <-- 1 on, 0 off
UseDiscsDefensive=1 <-- 1 on, 0 off

From a defensive aspect, my knight was constantly running discs to tank and taking way less damage because of it. Deflection/whirlwind/avoiddance/etc need to get some hardcoding because right now it is relatively wasted and it would spam you if you have a 2h for deflection.

From an offensive perspective, my melee dps was way up, but the discs werent exactly smart. It was much better than nothing, but it needs some duration checks and dont use discs if the mob is below 25% or something.

AAs need integrated in. Most the offensive AAs for melee arent added yet and I hadnt noticed until today.

I also tried adding in several other features and it kept causing crashes, so I backed them out and will try again at a later date.

Running changelog for changes since first post version:

-Added AAs BRD - Dance of Blades, CLR - Channeling the Divine, NEC - Life Burn
-Added ImHit ENC - Rune of Banishment
-Added nuke aa CLR - Spite the Wicked
-Added SpireIf=whatever
-Added Empowered Minion as a valid ENC pet buff

-Added in argent line to ignore AE radius for druid level 89 spell.
-Hardcoded delayed heals to have 30 sec timer.
-Added CharmIfX=
-Added HealIfX=

-Fixed a CTD issue from last version
-Fixed spell validation to only allow the correct spell types to attempt. ie, undead on undead mobs, summoned on contructs/summoned/elementals, plants on plant, etc.
-Added: Bot.Body <-- lets you know the last stored body type for primary mob. Body types can change during fight and mess spells up.
-Added Turn Undead and Turn Summoned to nukes.
-Charmed should no longer be factored in to Bot.MinPetHP and should not attempt to be healed. Heals/buffs werent landing on my charm pets so I changed it. Doesnt seem to work right yet.
-Tweaked validation again for summoned
-Added Bot.ValidDetSpell[spell name/id]

-Added Bot.Mezzed check so you dont try to chain send your pet against a mezzed mob
-Added a corpse check for charm routine, as trying to charm my dead mob wasnt working out so well.
-Added ClickyNukeIf
-Added Bot.SpawnTimer[spawn name/id] No idea, forgot to test it.

-Warder's Unity no longer detects as a pet buff because it was spamming.
-Added Bot.LastHit. Doesnt seem to work as intended (yet)
-Added discs. Offensive and combat innates will use as ready. Defensives will use when you have been hit within the last 5 seconds.
-Added DiscIfX stuff
[MQ2Bot]
UseDiscsOffensive=1 <-- 1 on, 0 off
UseDiscsDefensive=1 <-- 1 on, 0 off

Build 7/13/2014 10:29:26 AM.

Pete can you add Horrifying visage functionality for whoevers marked as tank?

Any luck with the shaman issue, Pete? He's been crashing like crazy. Is it a certain spell or ability I can take off that is making it happen?

I was fighting the final mob in a HA in deadhills. Immediately upon killing him, my wizard, mage & shaman crashed at the same time.

Mage just crashed while I was manually summoning his pet.

I can't seem to find any common activity that is causing it.

Last edited:
Any luck with the shaman issue, Pete? He's been crashing like crazy. Is it a certain spell or ability I can take off that is making it happen?
considering I have no idea what youre talking about, no.

EDIT: and as clarification, i dont see any shaman issues mentioned anywhere, nor had i experienced any myself, so i dont know what you are referencing. I am also about to head into work, so no fix should there be an easy and reproducible bug for at least 16 hours, probably longer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.