MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didnt add /makecamp because it already exists.
MQ2MoveUtils - MacroQuest Wiki

All the /stick options:
MQ2MoveUtils:v11 - MacroQuest Wiki

What "30 healer" does:

• /stick healer
    • Healer sticking does not perform face adjustments to look at the target while in stick range
    • This is good for keeping a character close & sticking to another group member without having it turn to face the other character constantly as it moves
    • Does not work with any strafe-style sticks (pin front !front behind behindonce snaproll)
Per the Mq2bot wiki, what UseStick=1 does:
MQ2Bot - MMOBugs Wiki

UseStick=0 <-- Autofollow leader? 1 = on, 0 = off
StickSettings=30 healer <-- stick settings for autofollow.
For crashes, unfortunately you cant specifically ID things like I can. Using spells.mac to create a log of your loadout and then describing what is happening at the time or using mq2log to log it is about as good as it can get. Ive used shaman a lot without crashing at all, so I'd first look for what is different between our setups.

btw, in case you were interested: how i currently move up, and what the plugin will do basically with /moveup:
/bca //moveto id ${Me.ID}

the /moveup will do: /moveto id ${Group.Leader.ID}

Last edited:
@Rooster - I had the same problem with warrior creep. I fixed it by using /makecamp on 10.

Change 10 to be the radius your warrior is allowed to wander before he returns to his spot. I keep him on a tight leash.

My warrior also loots, so his bot button looks like this:

/bot on
/makecamp on 10
/hidecorpse looted
/advloot nodrop

Hope that helps.

Thanks for the full access, Pete. I'll keep hunting for bugs! Crippling Counterbias is now working correctly and I was able to disable Turgur's using DebuffIf1=0.

I unmemmed Falhotep's Malosenia because it chain casts. I can't tell if the timer you added was supposed to fix this...I'm sleep deprived atm from the double exp weekend grinding so don't hate me. I'm not harping on it, just letting you know that I tested it. :)

Can you tell me if Shaman AA Talisman of Celerity buff request should work on group request for "haste"?

I use "/g focus" and "/g regen" on a regular basis and they both work flawlessly.

Thanks, going to get some sleep myself before I pass out and drool into keyboard...

Ini settings
/commands
TLO members

-Added several corpse checks for detrimental spells, and redundant checks specifically for snare and debuffs.

-Added counterbias line as a valid debuff type.
-Timers should work correctly now for debuffs that cast 2 spells at once.
-Heals should only /target if it is TargetType "Single"
-Fixed rez related crash for pal/shm/dru.
-Added Bladed Song as an AA for bards
-Removed Bladed Song as Debuff for bards because it wasnt landing correctly most the time.
-Bot.Version <-- what version are you using
-Corrected Bot.AA[0]
-Updated spells.mac
-Tweaked InterruptToHealAt
-Only /face if an npc
-AAs should now announce correctly.
-Will /stand if FDing but wanting to /attack on
-Added some specific checks so bucolic harvest line should work better (didnt actually get to test this)
-Added level 75/80/85/90/95 AE mod rods.
-Inquisitor's Judgement should now trigger correctly for Paladin.
-Fixed "Ether-Fused Tea" to auto inventory.
-Added detection of Discs and their DiscIf statements. They don't do anything other than detect right now. It detects the highest level disc on each timer.
-Added HealSelfAt=80 (it really only applies to paladin self only heal, which is still hardcoded to only be used if below 35%, so really it doesnt do much unless you turn it off, but adding it seemed to be the only way to get the damn spell to cast at all)
-Paladin self only heal functions now (Sorrow line)
-Wizard Bucolic Harvest line is once again functioning
-Added a check for mod rods to not try casting if you have any Rod of ___ Transvergence on you.
Bot.DiscCat[spell id]
Bot.DiscCat[spell name]

-Reverted mod rods for now
-Cleaned up some behind the scenes variables from global to local scope (less memory use always good)
-Changed Add notification list to be by /con color

-Added MAG Velocity, WIZ Arcane Fury
-Body type fix for spell checks
-Fixed rogue crash due to Thief's Eye being on timer -1.

-Fixed summon items getting adding each time you /bot on
-You no longer summon items if you are invis/ivu.
-Added WIZ Frost Shackles - Root, WIZ Atol's Shackles - Snare, DRU/SHM Paralytic Spray - Root, BRD Dissonant Chord - Aggro,
-Fixed /inviteguild. It would jam up your system if you were trying to use it with nobody in group.
-Updated to GetTickCount642, it should work with winXP now. Seriously though, update your OS.
-Added /removeaura, /removeaura 1, /removeaura 2. default value is 1. removes first or second aura, respectively.
-Added /inviteraid <-- invites up to 54 guild members within 1000 range that arent already in your raid.

New stuff since last post:
-Changed /inviteguild to /invitegroup to be more in line with the idea
-Changed UseStick=1 to AutoFollowLeader=1 to be more clear
-Change StickSettings=30 healer to AutoFollowSettings=30 healer to be more clear
-Added:
BotCommandsOn=/multiline ; /end ; /makecamp on 10 ; /hidecorpse looted ; /advloot nodrop
BotCommandsOff=/multiline ; /makecamp off ; /echo I like tacos.

Those statements will let you add commands that you would like to do whenever you turn the bot on or off. Default is blank, and if set to blank, they do nothing.
-Changed max debuffs to 5 from 3 for non-authorized users since there are quite a few AAs there.
-Added "SummonItemX" message when you /bot on so you can see the numbers. I havent made If statements for them yet though.
-Requested buffs will only attempt to cast if they are NOT self only.

Known issues:
"haste" nor "Talisman of Celerity" work to request it from shaman, ive tried hardcoding it in and even that doesnt work. Seems to be an error with it because it is both a spell and an AA with same name but diff IDs.

Debuffs that cast more than 1 thing dont always assign timers correctly, notable Falhotep's Malosenia.. I will try some other things to get it to work.

Paladin Inquisitor's Judgement is also refusing to play ball due to misspelling. Will figure out a hardcode for it as well.

Build 7/5/2014 4:09:22 PM.

Last edited:
Bard

Pete,

I'm having a little problem with a clicky

one of my rings "Ring of the Veiled Eye" has the buff "Taelosian Guard". when the bot cast this clicky the spell that comes up in the casting window is "Might of Stone". this is causing a loop in the where the bot keeps trying to cast. if I use the clicky manually it stops and I can continue on

View attachment 6775

Pete,

I'm having a little problem with a clicky

one of my rings "Ring of the Veiled Eye" has the buff "Taelosian Guard". when the bot cast this clicky the spell that comes up in the casting window is "Might of Stone". this is causing a loop in the where the bot keeps trying to cast. if I use the clicky manually it stops and I can continue on

View attachment 6775
I see what is wrong, and im not 100% on how to fix it yet. Your ring is a partial match to your earring's name. So it is getting confused. I need to figure out a way to do an exact match, which it should already be doing. So mq2cast may detect incorrectly. Anyway, for now, use this version:

-Added ClickyBuffIfX.

Open up your ini and make an entry:
ClickyBuffIf5=0

That will temp disable your ring until I can figure it out. I have to go into work now though, so im out for like 16 hours. I tested this in game just now and it worked.

Last edited:
The new BotOn command line is fucking awesome. I am not surprised that some of this stuff is fat fingered on SOE's side. I appreciate you working on it.

Pete,

It looks like the WIS bot is not paying any attention to the assist setting in the ini. I have tried many different setting but he keeps assisting at 100%. he keeps pulling agro and dying. looks like it is not working on mage also. The Pet assist appears to be working correctly, its just the nuke casting

View attachment 6777

update: deleted and let the bot create new ini. I then change the nuke setting to 90 on both wiz and mage and it looks like it is working. I left the assist setting at default

Last edited:
Is there a way to have the bot assist a tank outside the group?

Thanks

Anyone mind posting a working mage ini. Working with the AAif statements haven't came as easy as I thought they would have. Thanks if anyone can share some basic or generic .ini's.

Has anyone tried a cleric. mine keeps casting the HoT reverant elixir RK. II as though it is a direct heal and not a duration heal despite the ini settings showing duration.

Looks like one of the new rogue discs (Conditional Reflexes) has a bad timer too and would CTD you. This should fix it, but my rogue is the only class i dont have maxed out, so i cant test it.

Enviro: mq2netbots, and yes I use cleric, but i only use the group hot, which works great. i dont think ive ever actually used a single target hot since group hot came into existence. I totally believe you that it isnt working since my timer system appears to not work for a few sets of spells, i just dont know when I would be able to fix it.

Build 7/6/2014 7:43:06 AM.

Additional Rogue CTD fix. DL this if you have a 96+ rogue and are experiencing any crashes.

Last edited:
Build 7/6/2014 5:28:21 PM.

Change log:
-Rogues should no longer CTD from combat ability Conditioned Reflexes

-Necro should no longer spam 'E' when someone needs a rez. It was looking for Essence Emeralds.
-Necro should now rez properly
-If you are designated main tank, you should now do FightBuffs regardless of how far mob is away so that you have more time to focus on aggro when mob is nearby
-You can now use Target of Target heal spells if you have a target that is aggro on someone.
HealToTAt=80 <-- % heal, if your target's target is below, that you will use your heal ToT spell
HealToTIfX= <-- If statements for HealToTs
-Fixed: apparently I had disabled clickies after the initial cast. It is functioning again.

I tested the HealToT with 2 heals on paladin, i saw the first one firing, but I didnt manage to see the second one fire due to not meeting the requirements during the short recast lockout. If someone manages to verify more than one works, thatd be nifty.

Pete,

couple questions:

1. Is the Mage set up to summon Icebound Slivers. I know if he has them in the inventor the mage will use them but he does not resummons.

2. Is their plans to automate summoning pet gear?

3. when starting the bot. the mage automatically cast the fire form. is their a setting to turn this off?

Had a chance for lots of playtime this weekend. Found one repeatable crash: I was running two clients on one computer. If I suspend a merc on one client and tab over to the other client, the client I am tabbing to crashes. If I /bot off first, the client doesn't crash.

Druid ToT spell (Remote Sunfire) works properly. Didn't test Remote Moonfire.

Lustrous Frost doesn't appear on the debuff spell list. Not sure if this is a full/partial access thing or not.

Paralytic Spores (Druid off-root) worked well, except when the MA switched targets in the very initial stages. It seems like there's one opportunity right at the beginning to offroot an add, and if that's missed, the bot won't consider it later.

Thanks once again for sharing the bot with the community.

The bot is set up to specifically look for items you can summon only within a 5 level range, otherwise it would go apeshit trying to summon the last 23 versions of clicky nukes. I could maybe hardcode in 4 different ones: 2 minions, 1 ice clicky, 1 fire clicky since those arent lore group.

There isnt really plans to fully automate creating pet gear, but there is plans to make /commands so that you can do it easily. And possible plans to auto inventory/open/equip gear should you suddenly find a bag in your inventory.

You can turn off fire form by doing SelfBuffIf0=0 or whatever number it is.

Same thing for root, just make the if statement be something like:
RootIf0=${Bot.Add[2].Distance}<60 && ${Bot.Add[2].LineOfSight}

It should already check your RootAddDistance and line of sight, but sometimes it is too far out and .LineOfSight isnt the same as EQs ability to see a mob. So if you wait to check it later, it works better. The bigger issue is I cant get the timer system to work as intended for half the spells, and the other half work just fine. AAs assume that they didnt fizzle if they try to cast and throw a timer on because of a workaround i had to do. It is perplexing @ what is causing the issue in the first place though.

Mercs dying/suspending are forever an ongoing issue. I fix each instance of it that pops up but sometimes it is hard to track down.

I see there was an mmobugs compile released while I was at work, here is the latest .dll in case anything got wonky.

Build 7/7/2014 10:21:40 AM.

The bot is set up to specifically look for items you can summon only within a 5 level range, otherwise it would go apeshit trying to summon the last 23 versions of clicky nukes. I could maybe hardcode in 4 different ones: 2 minions, 1 ice clicky, 1 fire clicky since those arent lore group.

The spell is level 99 (Grant Icebound Paradox). My mage is lvl 100. the summoned clicky is "Summoned:Icebound Sliver". does your above comment mean the bot should be looking for this spell since it is within 5 levels or does it mean it will just use the Sliver if it is found.

Any chance we could get this wonderful plugin added to the mmoloader updater? :)

Any chance we could get this wonderful plugin added to the mmoloader updater? :)
I believe it was added today, along with mq2headshot. mq2headshot was originally written by naes, some slight mods by me, and needs a little tlc before it is 100% though. It puts notes under the mobs names if you can headshot it, assassinate, slay undead, decap, etc. But it modifies the actual memory on your computer, which can lead to crashes. So need to swap that over to a temp list instead. It works, it just could cause issues for some people in some situations.

I intend on adding in my mez/snare/ignore immunes as options for it (i originally had this in mq2bot as the very first thing, but removed it due to the memory issues.

Anyway, @grant paradox: I have no idea if i was suffering from lack of sleep or what, but i had the item ID numbers waaaaay off for that line. Added in the correct ones, and made it so you target yourself, which could have the added benefit of reducing some spam with mod rods that people were seeing.

Status
Not open for further replies.