MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-Added AAs BRD - Dance of Blades, CLR - Channeling the Divine, NEC - Lifeburn
-Added ImHit ENC - Rune of Banishment
-Added nuke aa CLR - Spite the Wicked
-Added SpireIf=whatever

Build 7/8/2014 7:58:35 AM.

On a side note, I broke out the enchanter last mission to see how charm would work. and it was awesome! So i plan on charming the rest of the time i use enc. If you are an authorized user, i encourage you to try it out. I've never had a macro or plugin auto handle charm before so I didnt know what to expect. Overall it was a fast response and quick to redo when it broke.

Last edited:
Pete, did you do anything to the way a mage should function? On Build 7/7/2014 10:21:40 AM I'm getting choppy framerates all of a sudden... like it's running a lot of activity in the background.

Pete, did you do anything to the way a mage should function? On Build 7/7/2014 10:21:40 AM I'm getting choppy framerates all of a sudden... like it's running a lot of activity in the background.
No, nothing mag specific in that one. the one after it i added grant paradox spell. You can change your CycleDelay=3 to like CycleDelay=10 and it should help some.

I think the lag is from all the summon items/mod rods searching. I still need to make it not cycle the full inventory somehow. I could disable mod rods, but I figure anyone using a mage would want that. Or I could increase the time between checks. I dont know for sure that is what is causing it, but it is my hunch based upon only mages being laggy. It only happens sometime for me too.

Also, things to consider: now that this is added to the compile, the compile will overwrite your version of mq2bot because it will have a newer timestamp. So if there is a patch, the version here might be newer as I work some crazy hours for the next 6 months and wont always be able to recompile it in a timely manner. I will try to make sure I get the latest version to htw on patch days though.

Okay I'll change the cycles to 10 and see what that does. It hasn't done it before and I recently cleaned out my inventory but I added a lot of additional bag space. I wonder if the extra slots are what is causing it?

Hey pete,

Any chance of getting Argent Frost(Druid) to cast? It's both a debuff and a HToT. Grasp of Ro casts fine, but not Argent Frost.

I also notice that Promised Replenishment recasts immediately as soon as it's available(15 seconds), but it doesn't heal for 18 seconds, so it just overwrites the buff and doesn't really ever heal.

Merc ...

So ... something was changed/added with mercs I see. I cant get my mercs to engage until the mob is damaged by my chars. Basically the plug wont let me just stand there and have the mercs engage on their own when a group of monsters agro me. I have to actually damage each mob before the mercs will engage.

I tried setting the merc engage range to 1000+. I tried setting them to engage a 100 % life ..... 101 % life ... I removed that line all together from the ini.

Any ideas on how I can get the mercs to auto engage mobs at 100% life as they just walk past and agro me? Or did sony change something with the mercs so you have to damage the mob before they will go in?

( Im using two Melee DPS mercs and 1 Healer merc if that matters )

I leveled 3 chars by letting mobs walk by me and aggro and the mercs take care of it. I had a tank merc though, assigned to tank.

I leveled 3 chars by letting mobs walk by me and aggro and the mercs take care of it. I had a tank merc though, assigned to tank.

Yeah just tried it with a tank merc too. Nothing. The mercs just wont engage for some reason now until I damage a mob with a player character. I turned off the plug and the mercs went back to the old way of engaging anything that showed up on the agro xtarg. Really wierd.

Pete. Anyway to get bot to cast a specific clickie? ie illusion? Is there anyway to make a cleric using bot to use Issuance of Grace? click it in front of itself or main tank?

Last edited:
Charm

Hey Pete, is there an .ini setting for using charm on an enchanter. I didn't notice one, but yet chanter is charming as long as a I have a charm spell mem'ed.

Extra bag slots likely causing more lag for mages. Mine are down to just a few bags and dont have lag.

Changed delayed heals to have a 30 second timer.

Argent line wasnt casting because it has an AE range of 100 and you were trying to use it on a single mob probably. AE debuffs only fire if you have more than 3 adds. I added a special exception for it by name, hopefully that works.

the detrimental validation routine to let me know if a spell can work or not was all screwed up. It might still be. It would explain why shit was casting that wasnt supposed to. I *think* i fixed it, but I also may have introduced a crash. I just dont have time to test it right now. I just got done with a 16 hour shift and have to go back in less than ~6 so, im going to bed and any further fixes will have to wait until tomorrow assuming I can sleep.

You can just set your mercs to autoassist and they work as normal.

AFAIK issuance of grace should already work.

I added a CharmIf to this version.

Build 7/9/2014 10:37:58 AM.

Last edited:
Lay on Hands

There has been one hiccup that I have noticed so far when changing zones with my Pally and another character with merc. I usually zone Pally first, then when I zone the other character that has merc up, the Pally will cast LoH on the merc after the other character zones in... This is changing zones while bot is active and merc is not usually missing any HP from damage...

I am assuming that for a split second or so merc shows low hp/mana after zoning and that is triggering the pally to cast LoH.

Pete, how is GoM currently set up to function?

That's a really long shift, man. Get some sleep and stay sane!

There has been one hiccup that I have noticed so far when changing zones with my Pally and another character with merc. I usually zone Pally first, then when I zone the other character that has merc up, the Pally will cast LoH on the merc after the other character zones in... This is changing zones while bot is active and merc is not usually missing any HP from damage...

I am assuming that for a split second or so merc shows low hp/mana after zoning and that is triggering the pally to cast LoH.
-Fixed SpireIf= to hopefully work now, i noticed a typo when I copied over the if statement part to heals.

-Added HealifX=
For your LOH, say it is Heal0, you can now add this to your ini:
HealIf0=${Bot.ZoneTimeMin}>2

Then it wont try to use Heal0 unless youve been in zone for at least 2 minutes.

Untested, as I wont get to test anything until at least tomorrow. Now is the time that I could use feedback the most just because I have no free time at all next day or two or three.

@GoM, currently not set up to do anything. But you can add conditions to not use something if you have GoM on. NukeIf0=!${Me.GoM} or vice versa, only use if GoM is on: NukeIf3=${Me.GoM}

EDIT: Forgot to reply about specific clicky earlier: just use a mq2melee downshit.

EDIT2: i also noticed that charmed pets couldnt be healed or buffed using level 100 charm. Is that true for other level spells as well? If so I need to change how heals are done because it was chain spamming the heal onto the pet. The only portion that would land was the AA HoT that randomly procs when you use a heal.

Last edited:
That's perfect, ill simply move my largest nuke to the top slot and use NukeIf0=${Me.GoM}

I was playing in Sarith last night and had one of my box crew die and the druid kept casting Strangling fines on the corpse.

my wiz tries to snare group members corpses as well.....lol dang fleeing corpses

Sorry to report that the newest patch has me crashing after 2 casts on my shaman.

Status
Not open for further replies.