MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Latest version of the bot plugin seems to crash on my Shaman pretty regularly. Its not on mobs death, so I can't really pinpoint the exact cause.

-Fix pet heal crash
-Ether-Fused Shard should stop trying to cast if out of charges
-Disabled detection of all the punch in the throat line for zerkers, uses cry line instead
-Savage Spirit and Untamed Rage should now only attempt if not using a disc already.

Call of the wild/staff of forbidden rights not added in yet.
Reckless mending will need tackled on a day that gives me more room than 5 hours of sleep.

Also, I suggest setting your AssistRange to like 50 for melees so you dont use AAs too early.

Last edited:
Bot decided that it really really wanted to heal one of the group's mount, just now.

Resetting the bot did not stop it wanting to do this.
Removing the mount from the toon, and waiting a bit, and re-summoning the mount, then allowed the bot to start up and not just chain spam the mount.

The mounted char had died in the fight, and been rez'd, if that is of interest.

Shortly after, that session with the mount interest CTD'd.

Trying to play a couple wizards out of group. Usenetbots=1 and netbotsname=tankname don't seem to get it done - the wizzies sit there. I also added target of target to the Xtarget1. Still nada. Can you advise what I am doing wrong. Sorry :-/

Ambivy,try /netbots on, /netbots grab on, /netbots send on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They all have netbots on. As soon as I do /tar MyTanksName they automatically kick in and start nuking away. But I need to do that one step - they don't seem to pick up my tank automatically by simply using NetBotsName=TankName.

This should be the same version that is on MMOLoader, just posting it as official so there arent conflicting versions.

Build 7/17/2014 5:25:30 PM.

-Added AAs BRD - Dance of Blades, CLR - Channeling the Divine, NEC - Life Burn
-Added ImHit ENC - Rune of Banishment
-Added nuke aa CLR - Spite the Wicked
-Added SpireIf=whatever
-Added Empowered Minion as a valid ENC pet buff

-Added in argent line to ignore AE radius for druid level 89 spell.
-Hardcoded delayed heals to have 30 sec timer.
-Added CharmIfX=
-Added HealIfX=

-Fixed a CTD issue from last version
-Fixed spell validation to only allow the correct spell types to attempt. ie, undead on undead mobs, summoned on contructs/summoned/elementals, plants on plant, etc.
-Added: Bot.Body <-- lets you know the last stored body type for primary mob. Body types can change during fight and mess spells up.
-Added Turn Undead and Turn Summoned to nukes.
-Charmed should no longer be factored in to Bot.MinPetHP and should not attempt to be healed. Heals/buffs werent landing on my charm pets so I changed it. Doesnt seem to work right yet.
-Tweaked validation again for summoned
-Added Bot.ValidDetSpell[spell name/id]

-Added Bot.Mezzed check so you dont try to chain send your pet against a mezzed mob
-Added a corpse check for charm routine, as trying to charm my dead mob wasnt working out so well.
-Added ClickyNukeIf
-Added Bot.SpawnTimer

-Warder's Unity no longer detects as a pet buff because it was spamming.
-Added Bot.LastHit. Doesnt seem to work as intended (yet)
-Added discs. Offensive and combat innates will use as ready. Defensives will use when you have been hit within the last 5 seconds.
[MQ2Bot]
UseDiscsOffensive=1 <-- 1 on, 0 off
UseDiscsDefensive=1 <-- 1 on, 0 off

-Added check for Ether-Fused Shard prior to using Grant Paradox line.
-Added a bunch of Ber/Mnk/Bst AA
-Updated disc section to do some distance checks.
-Fixed Pets/Petspell detecting.
-Only classes that can use discs will have disc settings in ini.

-Fix pet heal crash
-Ether-Fused Shard should stop trying to cast if out of charges
-Disabled detection of all the punch in the throat line for zerkers, uses cry line instead
-Savage Spirit and Untamed Rage should now only attempt if not using a disc already.

@Netbots, I would need to check it out and I didnt get a chance to log in today. When I first put it in, I just added my guys name, set everything to on, and it worked. But I havent used it at all since first putting it in.

Pete is a minor thing, but I noticed my warrior on the plugin doesn't seem to clear his target from a corpse after combat sometimes.

My afk group wipes mostly only at them times, since everyone but the war is trying to tank 3-4 mobs lol.

It is a mix of a EQ bug thing I think where the NPC dies from DS or some such and you have the target as a corpse still but can still see the con colour in the target window? when I /echo ${Target.Type} I get Corpse.

For the time being, I made a downshit to clear the target. But if I don't manually clear target/have the downshit do it the war never changes target when new adds come.

I only just got my new enc bot to 100 also the other day, I have to say I am pretty impressed with the responsiveness for mez (I haven't tried charm yet) I can't seem to see if there is a SelfBuffIfX= ?

Pete is a minor thing, but I noticed my warrior on the plugin doesn't seem to clear his target from a corpse after combat sometimes.

My afk group wipes mostly only at them times, since everyone but the war is trying to tank 3-4 mobs lol.

It is a mix of a EQ bug thing I think where the NPC dies from DS or some such and you have the target as a corpse still but can still see the con colour in the target window? when I /echo ${Target.Type} I get Corpse.

For the time being, I made a downshit to clear the target. But if I don't manually clear target/have the downshit do it the war never changes target when new adds come.

I only just got my new enc bot to 100 also the other day, I have to say I am pretty impressed with the responsiveness for mez (I haven't tried charm yet) I can't seem to see if there is a SelfBuffIfX= ?
So for behind the scenes on how mq2 works. It stores a spawn in a package of data. One of the many bits of info of data within that package is the spawn type. ie. corpse, aura, player, npc, object, etc. When a spawn dies, the ${Spawn} remains the same, but the ${Spawn.Type} is changed from a 1 or a 2 or whatever. So the check I do is if the Spawn exists, then /target the spawn. Between the Spawn being alive and dead, it cycles so fast that it retargets your dead mob between the check and the /target.

What that means for you is that your toons target corpses right after a mob dies sometimes. Now I can change that behaviour to auto clear after each kill. Or you could make an event to do the same thing (which is all I would do probably). The problem, as i see it, is 2 fold:
1. Some people dont want their target cleared
2. Not everyone is affected like you (My toons keep picking new targets just fine regardless of current target, even if it is a corpse) as I have had nobody report this as a problem to date.

So before I make any changes to clear target, i would want more feedback from others telling me it is an issue. Temporarily, you can just add an mq2event and run the mq2events plugin:

mq2events_petesampras.ini:
Code:
[cleartar]
trigger="You gain #*#experience!!"
command=/squelch /tar clear

Last edited:
Well nm, I will just change it and you can test. It is an easy swap back if it doesnt work. Note that this will NOT clear your corpse. It should only prevent you from targeting a corpse again right after you kill it.

Build 7/18/2014 8:07:00 AM.

-Added corpse check immediately before /targeting mobs to kill so that it would have to be checked almost exactly as you /target in order to accidentally target a mob corpse

Last edited:
Thanks Pete, am running it now see how it goes. Have disabled my downshit for target clearing

Also I noticed now my warrior gets spam 'This is not an ability that can be activated!"

Looking at his spells I think it is the AA 'Stunning Kick' for warriors which is a passive AA, not stunning kick the same as monks that is activated.

I see warriors get both Stunning Kick (MNK) and Vehement Rage (BER). I think this addresses stunning kick, but i cant do anything about vehement rage since they are both activated AA that I would want to code in. Youll need to just make an AAIfX statement for Vehement Rage. I dont have stunning kick on my warrior yet, so I couldnt test if this change worked.

Seems to have done the trick, Stunning Kick doesn't show up in AA list and no spam.

Haven't experienced the warrior keeping a corpse on target again yet, so early results are that what you did with the target clear is working.

My shaman crashes pretty much 1-2 mobs in consistently. So i'm in the same boat as the other guy. It's not on mob death, it's while fighting.

*EDIT* I deleted my INI and let it make me a new one and it seems to be working so far. Not sure what changed.

*EDIT2* crashed again.

*EDIT3* Might have to deal with dots. I unloaded my dots and it hasn't crashed yet. 15 minutes in testing so far so still early.

Last edited:
If you are posting an issue, please include the following info:

Standard, live server? yes/no (no means this compile doesnt work for you, test is not a standard server and you have to use the test version)
BotVersion? (It is in your ini, but make sure you are using the latest)
What OS are you using?
Are you using wineq/isxeq?

Preferably a log of your spells.mac so i can try to match what you have for spells or see what is different.

What was going on at the time? (rezzing?, healing a pet?, standing around?)

This should help me narrow down what is going on a lot faster.

Also, there are a few plugins causing crashes at the moment, make sure you arent using any of the ones listed on the problem thread. I have been making sure to fix anything causing crashing when I play, but that doesnt mean I find everything. I have one to three level 100s of every class (except a heroic 85 rogue) with most AAs (except the brand new CoTF because i only activated whatever I am actively testing. kronos x 12 accounts makes me sad inside and is why i solicit donations at all) so I should be able to replicate most situations if people provide me enough info.

Last edited:
If you are posting an issue, please include the following info:

Standard, live server? yes/no (no means this compile doesnt work for you, test is not a standard server and you have to use the test version)
BotVersion? (It is in your ini, but make sure you are using the latest)
What OS are you using?
Are you using wineq/isxeq?

Preferably a log of your spells.mac so i can try to match what you have for spells or see what is different.

What was going on at the time? (rezzing?, healing a pet?, standing around?)

This should help me narrow down what is going on a lot faster.

Also, there are a few plugins causing crashes at the moment, make sure you arent using any of the ones listed on the problem thread. I have been making sure to fix anything causing crashing when I play, but that doesnt mean I find everything. I have one to three level 100s of every class (except a heroic 85 rogue) with most AAs (except the brand new CoTF because i only activated whatever I am actively testing. kronos x 12 accounts makes me sad inside and is why i solicit donations at all) so I should be able to replicate most situations if people provide me enough info.

What plugins are causing crashes?

I have noticed that the autofollow has stopped working with the last few plugin updates.

Standard, live server? Yes
BotVersion? BotVersion=20140716.1550
What OS are you using? Windows 8.1
Are you using wineq/isxeq?WinEQ

Preferably a log of your spells.mac so i can try to match what you have for spells or see what is different. Didn't matter what spells I had up.

What was going on at the time? (rezzing?, healing a pet?, standing around?) general movements

Disregard I am an idiot. I won't say what I was doing wrong :(

I might have missed it some where but is there a way to change SK spire to 3rd instead of 1st?

I might have missed it some where but is there a way to change SK spire to 3rd instead of 1st?

I am not sure you can change it, but you could set a SpireIf=0 and stop the bot from casting it. Then use a holyshit to cast third

Status
Not open for further replies.