MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My cleric crashes any time there is a dead person in the party.

Have Bard , Cleric , Shaman , Berserker in group. Berserker died.. crashed the cleric. Logged the cleric back in and started the bot before rez of the berserker. Cleric crashed again.

if netbots is off does it mean that EQBCS is used by default?

Could it be possible to get this in the shaman routine?

Code:
HealSingleUse4=TRUE
HealSingleSpellName4=Frigid Gift
HealSingleSpellGem4=gem9
HealSingleUseAt4=100
HealSingleStopAt4=101
HealSingleRecast4=1s
HealSingleConditions4=${Spawn[${TarID}].PctHPs}<90 && !${Me.Song[Healing Twincast].ID} && ${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${TarID} && ${Me.XTarget[1].ID}
HealSingleConditions=

The healing twincast really is boss for shaman.

Oh and another spell that needs to be almost chain casted is Spiritual Surge.

Very powerful targeted heal that is AE. Most shaman hit it as soon as it's up on raids on the mob we are fighting. I use it as a nuke.

Love the new TLO's. very nice work Pete.

I don't want to involve conditions in this. I want it to be as simple as possible that people can just turn on and use. You can do holyshits if you want super customized things. So while I am not against putting "tiers" of spells, i dont want it to be Nuke1-10 and under what conditions you would use each. What do I mean by tiers?

Example:
I could split the heal routine into 2 or more, or have different settings.

HealAt could become HealSingleAt=, HealHotAt=, HealGroupAt=, HealSelfAt= , HealDelayedAt=, but i dont want to overly complicate it much beyond that type of tiering.

NukeAt= could become:
NukeSingleAt=, NukeAEAt=, StunAt=

DotAt= could become QuickDotAt=, LongDotAt=...etc

DebuffAt= could become DebuffRestistAt=, DebuffSlowAt=, DebuffMiscAt=, so ond and so forth.

I can do some special checks, but I dont want people to have to figure out a bunch of different settings beyond what i set default values to. Right now you really just have to set your MeleeAt= and turn UseNetBots=1 if you want to use netbots. Pretty much everything else should work out of the box. So like I said, I am open to suggestions, but I don't want to get too crazy for the sake of making it too complex for the average user.

Gothic: I will take a look at rez, for now you can RezRadius=0 and that will make it not enter the routine.

EDIT: so good news/bad news. I found the rez crash and fixed it.. but the QM crash/lag is still fully screwed so I am trying to figure out how to fix it. and bonus bug: credence no longer casting. sigh.

EDIT2: ok, so i finally found the QM issue. fixed. Now trying to track down credence not casting. fucking spell stacking is getting annoying as shit. every time i fix something, it breaks something else.

Last edited:
I don't want to involve conditions in this. I want it to be as simple as possible that people can just turn on and use. You can do holyshits if you want super customized things. So while I am not against putting "tiers" of spells, i dont want it to be Nuke1-10 and under what conditions you would use each. What do I mean by tiers?

Example:
I could split the heal routine into 2 or more, or have different settings.

HealAt could become HealSingleAt=, HealHotAt=, HealGroupAt=, HealSelfAt= , HealDelayedAt=, but i dont want to overly complicate it much beyond that type of tiering.

NukeAt= could become:
NukeSingleAt=, NukeAEAt=, StunAt=

DotAt= could become QuickDotAt=, LongDotAt=...etc

DebuffAt= could become DebuffRestistAt=, DebuffSlowAt=, DebuffMiscAt=, so ond and so forth.

I can do some special checks, but I dont want people to have to figure out a bunch of different settings beyond what i set default values to. Right now you really just have to set your MeleeAt= and turn UseNetBots=1 if you want to use netbots. Pretty much everything else should work out of the box. So like I said, I am open to suggestions, but I don't want to get too crazy for the sake of making it too complex for the average user.

Gothic: I will take a look at rez, for now you can RezRadius=0 and that will make it not enter the routine.

This is the type of plugin I've been waiting for for a long long time. I suck at writing code and figuring a lot of the stuff out to make the game easier. I can play an sk but I suck at a mage. This has made me using a mage actually usefull cause it will do stuff other than have a pet that attacks, pet toys for my sk pet, and a merc. Thank you for all the time and effort you have put into this. Each time you post an update it confirms my decision to make a donation to ya and I think more people should because it seems as if you are devoting a ton of time to this. Thank you.

Version 2014.0508.

- Fixed rez routine related crash
- Tweaked spell stacking check again to work better
- Banestrike should no longer try to be used on mercs
- Stuns should now delay between uses.
- Fixed mana related bug that would hang but not crash EQ.
- Yaulp should check for mount. Let me know if any other fightbuff/selfbuff need to check.

Feedback requests:
1. What crashes, if any, are occuring. What was going on at the time? Swarm pets? Pet suspending? MT/MA zoning with a target on XTarget?
2. What sections are not working as expected? Refer to wiki/previous posts for what "expected" means.
3. Do any of the new TLO members not function as intended or cause crashes?

I will probably add in a few of those categories i mentioned in the previous post, but im not sure to what extent yet. I'd prefer to think about it a little longer. I think most those categories i mentioned are doable. I can add a specific setting for healing twincast maybe. I would need to look more into it.

@ netbots, i dont understand what you mean it uses eqbc if netbots is off? if you want to use netbots, you are required to have eqbc loaded because that is how it communicates netbots data. that clear up what you are asking?

96 heroic wizard now spams his Heroic Manafiber Robe, i think they're still stacking issues. Believe with Shademist Guard

Last edited:
96 heroic wizard now spams his Heroic Manafiber Robe, i think they're still stacking issues. Believe with Shademist Guard
Oh it doesnt check for stacking. Sigh. I was really hoping not to have to add a check on there. Will look at it after work or at lunch.

Completely untested, but i added a simple .Stacks check if the clicky is beneficial. I don't see why it wouldnt work, but I dont have time to test atm so I will hang here for now until i can or until someone provides feedback that it is working.

I also see where I could add in a defensive check as well for bard/sk/pal/etc that get defensive based clicks.. or the endurance/mana ones.. so maybe I will go ahead and put those in later today.

Last edited:
Version 2014.0509.

- Added Stacking check to clicky nukes.

- Corrected typo on Group Perfected Invis so it works with /invis

- Mages will now use first spire instead of third.

- Added Bot.Levitate - returns recognized levitate AA, if any. requires /bot on

- Added commands:
/lev
/lev uses your recognized lev AA, if any

Feedback requests:
1. What crashes, if any, are occuring. What was going on at the time? Swarm pets? Pet suspending? MT/MA zoning with a target on XTarget?
2. What sections are not working as expected? Refer to wiki/previous posts for what "expected" means.

EDIT: i noticed i didnt put a /tar myself in there for the single target invis/ivu/lev AAs. I will add that.

Last edited:
Version 2014.0509a.

- Added charm for authorized users (non-bard classes for now). You need to have the charm spell memorized and UsePet=0. If UsePet=1 it will try to summon and use a normal pet instead. It should hopefully use the same charm pet over and over as opposed to randomly picking an add, at least that is what I told it to do..

I will be adding in that CharmImmune setting from Mob_Ignore_List.ini too. The check is already in but i need to add the list to load. I will do it tonight.

Feedback requests:

Last edited:
Version 2014.0509b.

- Mob_Ignore_List.ini will now be auto generated for each zone you are in if it does not already have an entry for that zone with a default value of "|".

- Charm Immune mobs will be auto added to the CharmImmune= list.

- Snare/Mez are trickier because I only want to have single target versions auto added due to AEs giving false positive messages. I will consider a few options before having them auto added as well.

- You should now check Charm>Mez>Root>Heal>Debuff before several other routines each pass. This means that if those are still needed, they should fire before most other sections in that exact order. Random timing may still allow them to not get picked up first, but more often than not it should all trigger in that order.

Feedback requests:

Version 2014.0509c.

- Added the following TLO members:
Bot.Ignores- returns ignore list for zone
Bot.MezImmunes- returns MezImmune list for zone from Mob_Ignores_List.ini
Bot.SnareImmunes- returns SnareImmune list for zone from Mob_Ignores_List.ini
Bot.CharmImmunes- returns CharmImmune list for zone from Mob_Ignores_List.ini
Bot.CharmImmune- Is current target listed in Bot.CharmImmunes

Big note: if any of those lists go over 2048 characters, it may (or will) cause a crash.

- Added commands:
/imob - adds current target to Ignores list
/mmob - adds current target to MezImmune list
/cmob - adds current target to CharmImmune list
/smob - adds current target to SnareImmune list

- Added auto addition of mez/snare immunes if the last mez/snare was a single target spell.

- Updated wiki to reflect all the new TLOs/commands.

** You dont *have* to /bot on, but you at least need to /loadignore for those TLOs or commands to do anything of use.

Feedback requests:
3. Do any of the new TLO members not function as intended or cause crashes

Last edited:
I got to play with this a bit today. I need to tweak the settings some more I think, but my alt would randomly melee and at other times would not melee at all even if the mob was right on top of the group. Sometimes he would attack prematurely, would stick to the mob before the mob got to the group, and eat it because of poor gear.

The shaman version, though, worked wonders. It is debuffing, slowing, rooting mobs away, etc. I've never bothered too much with bots because they are so complicated to set up. This was super simple.

I got to play with this a bit today. I need to tweak the settings some more I think, but my alt would randomly melee and at other times would not melee at all even if the mob was right on top of the group. Sometimes he would attack prematurely, would stick to the mob before the mob got to the group, and eat it because of poor gear.

The shaman version, though, worked wonders. It is debuffing, slowing, rooting mobs away, etc. I've never bothered too much with bots because they are so complicated to set up. This was super simple.

Make sure your XTargets are set up in the order that you are killing because it will only try to /attack on the first mob on the add list (your xtarget1 if it is auto hater or tank's target or assist's target).

For your melee settings/movement stuff, that is all MQ2Melee. Adjust your stickrange so it doesnt run out:

[mq2melee]
stickcmd=1
stickrange=40
stickcmd=hold 16 loose

Then if you are using autofollow, it will run back to group leader between each kill.

Hi Pete,

I ran your bot yestaday version 2014.0508 for about 6 hours, ran bot on ranger, wizard and druid, issues that I came across were very minimal now, didn't have a single crash related to your plugin (did get a crash though related to the /stick command for some reason)

issues that I did get are:

1. Bot's sometimes don't seem to be able to target themselves for self buffs and get stuck in a casting loop.
2. Wizard's Pyromancy AA has stacking issues and gets stuck in a casting loop still
3. Druid spell issue, there is a 74 and 94 spell with the same name, sunscorch when running the bot it keeps insisting on loading the 74 version rather than the 94 version.

Other than that atm this bot runs extremely well kudos m8 for fine coding.

Last edited:
Hey pete.

well so far seems very stable, and very few issues for the bot.

noted a stacking issue with the wizzy, when grouped with a druid.

"shared form of the blackwolf" (aa that last 3 mins from druid) overwrites wizzy rune "Armor of the Stonescale Rk. II."
causes the wizzy to spam the rune when out of combat.

anyways back to testing

Version 2014.05010.

- Changed spell stacking checks yet again to address spamming of spells that "Add effect"
- You should now /target yourself for self buffs if it is a single target spell. Previously this wasnt coded in.

Feedback requests:

vorpal: that should address your #1&2, for #3, you need to delete the 74 spell or maybe try moving the 94 further up in the book (before the 74), but i think delete is the only way to get around it due to how mq2cast is coded.

a_newb: that should address the spell spam and it should only try to recast it once the spell is worn off. if you dont want to have to recast it over and over, move bleakmist guard up (before armor) in your spellbook so it uses that instead. overall you will get more mana from shared wolf + bleakmist then from stonescale alone. if 2 spells of he same line are the same level, it uses the first detected in your book.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.