MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bah, forgot to make the changes in the 2 heal routines. Fixed and reposted.

Just testing this out for a little bit and it seems at least on my wizzy it is not using the proper AssistAt percent. I have it set to assist at 90 and as soon as mob gets to camp it nukes like crazy and grabs agro.

Just testing this out for a little bit and it seems at least on my wizzy it is not using the proper AssistAt percent. I have it set to assist at 90 and as soon as mob gets to camp it nukes like crazy and grabs agro.
AssistAt is a misnomer. It's used to actually /assist or /target the mob. To control your Nuke % you need to change your NukeAt=90

oh well that makes more sense then. Thanks Pete.

Version 2014.0504c.

- Reenabled looting via MQ2AdvLoot - refer to http://www.mmobugs.com/wiki/index.php/MQ2AdvLoot for all setup info
-- You must have MQ2AdvLoot and MMOBugs running in order for it to work due to nppcorpse not being in core compile as a valid search parameter.

How it should work:
If LootInCombat=1, you will keep looting even during "Cross hair" icon at the expense of doing other routines. If set to 0, you should abort loot procedures upon gaining aggro.

LootRadius= is the radius to search for corpses, after which, you should return to your original spot.

Feedback requests:
1. What crashes, if any, are occuring. What was going on at the time? Swarm pets? Pet suspending? MT/MA zoning with a target on XTarget?
2. What sections are not working as expected? Refer to wiki/previous posts for what "expected" means.
3. Is looting working as expected?

Last edited:
-- On a lvl 100 druid, /bot on, immediately mems Blast of Hypergrowth Rk. II, a lvl 85 spell and starts spamming himself with it.

-- 89 mage died in group, got rezzed, summoned a pet, and then preceded to spam his pet with Banestrike.

Also, is there a better style for me to submit feedback? what kinds of things would you like us to include in feedback? I'd like to be more helpful~ Just not sure where to start

-- On a lvl 100 druid, /bot on, immediately mems Blast of Hypergrowth Rk. II, a lvl 85 spell and starts spamming himself with it.

-- 89 mage died in group, got rezzed, summoned a pet, and then preceded to spam his pet with Banestrike.

Also, is there a better style for me to submit feedback? what kinds of things would you like us to include in feedback? I'd like to be more helpful~ Just not sure where to start
Thanks.
Update and reposted .dll to address both those issues.

That style of feedback works. My overall plan is to focus on crashes first, existing items not working as intended next, then new features/requests lastly. I will do my best to keep my requested feedback focused. But as you can see, there may be popup issues that are not listed that I would still want to address.

Have been downloading and testing your updates all day. Most toons I am running with MQ2Bot, a few with mac.bot. Only toon that seems to have an issue with MQ2Bot is cleric. Haven't tried the newest version yet, but the previous two he would just freeze. No crash, just window would not respond. Would have to start new EQ session and force old out of world.

Is the end state of this to be like mac.bot where you set your spells in the .ini, or will it be as is and only nuke/DoT/buff what you already have mem'ed?

Version 2014.0504d.

- Per request, added Forceful Rejuvenation to be used by wiz/mage if their spell based harvest has a 6 minute or more timer and they still as much mana as it provides.

Feedback requests:
1. What crashes, if any, are occuring. What was going on at the time? Swarm pets? Pet suspending? MT/MA zoning with a target on XTarget?
2. What sections are not working as expected? Refer to wiki/previous posts for what "expected" means.

freewilly: INI are awesome and powerful tools in the right hands. In the wrong hands it is a nightmare and I spend way too much time troubleshooting people feeding me none or 1 line of their INI at a time and making me guess what is wrong. So right now, the end goal of this is a very limited INI and to make you use whatever preset AA i dictate and then whatever you have memmed or a list of predetermined clickies.

Also, i had that error on my cleric a couple times and should have fixed it in last versions. (just tested cleric to see and everything was good)

Last edited:
By the way, not seeing Shammy cast rampant growth at all. Suppose that is a fight buff not working?

By the way, not seeing Shammy cast rampant growth at all. Suppose that is a fight buff not working?
Do you have a Group MainTank set? and is rampant growth detected in Green when you /bot on or /loadspells?

No, rampant growth does not show green, or at all in list when I do /loadspells, or /bot on. Neither does Talisman of the Courageous Rk. II. Yes, MT, MA & puller are all set.

I am posting this on final thread instead of first post because I added too many things and didnt get to thoroughly test them. They all worked in limited testing though.

- Added FadeAt=20 and Fade routine. You should use your Fade skill whenever you are at or below this % hp so long as you arent designated as Group.MainTank
- Added UseRez=1 and Rez routine. You will use 93%+ AA rez if available. 1 is on, 0 is off. Or i guess you could have a rez memmed but i think i only coded it to AAs atm. Shaman and druid should only rez out of combat, and dont yet use Call of the Wild. I will add that later as a separate toggle.

- Added temp hp buffs as a MainTankBuff.

- Talisman of the Courageous detects fine for me. The issue is that group pact of the wolf returns a FALSE for ${Spell[].Stacks} and I need to solve it tomorrow. I have temporarily removed group pact of the wolf so that you use group focus instead. I will reenable it once I correct the Stacking issue.

Feel free to test the attachment and let me know if any or all of those things are working as expected.

Last edited:
Version 2014.0505.

- Added FadeAt=20 and Fade routine. You should use your Fade AA if you are at or below that % and not designated as Group.MainTank. I may need to adjust this so it checks more often.

- Added RezRadius=50 and Rez routine. You should use your 93%+ rez if a group member's corpse is within that radius. If set to 0, it skips the routine. If sham or dru, you will only attempt to rez out of combat. Call of the Wild is not added yet. If you downloaded previous version, go ahead and delete UseRez=1 out of your ini, it is no longer used.

- Added temp hp buffs to MainTankBuffs

- Fixed stacking issue with spell stack check. IE. group focus stacking with group pact of the wolf.

Feedback requests:
4. Is rez routine working as expected?
5. Is fade routine working as expected?

Last edited:
Version 2014.0505a.

- In preparation of some future updates, added the following TLO members.

Bot.XMinHP
- Returns lowest % HP PC or MERC within 250 radius on XTarget
Bot.XMinHP[x] - Returns lowest % HP PC or MERC within X radius on XTarget

Bot.XMinPetHP - Returns lowest % HP PC owned pet within 250 radius on XTarget
Bot.XMinPetHP[x] - Returns lowest % HP PC owned pet within X radius on XTarget

Bot.XMinMana - Returns lowest % Mana PC or MERC within 250 radius on XTarget that is a caster. includes bards right now. likely will change that.
Bot.XMinMana[x] - Returns lowest % Mana PC or MERC within x radius on XTarget that is a caster. includes bards right now. likely will change that.

Bot.XPriority - Returns highest priority mob on XTarget within 250 radius using the following algorithm: Mob Level + 15 if named + 10 if mez immune + 5 if snare immune - 25 if pet.
Bot.XPriority[x] - Returns highest priority mob on XTarget within x radius using the following algorithm: Mob Level + 15 if named + 10 if mez immune + 5 if snare immune - 25 if pet.

All members return as SpawnType. So that means you can do anything with them that you can do with Spawn like: ${Bot.XPriority.PctHPs} or ${Bot.XMinMana[150].Distance}, etc.

Feedback requests:
4. Is rez routine working as expected?
5. Is fade routine working as expected?
6. Do any of the new TLO members not function as intended or cause crashes?

Last edited:
Using lastest Build.

Wizard's AA, Pyromancy, doesn't appear to stack with druids Aura's Frostcloak aura or Fireblaze aura, causes wizard to stand around spamming Pyromancy.

So far no repeatable crashes, although had some issues running ranger, if you use stick ranger won't turn and engage mobs, just casts, also does not like to fight on a slope

Version 2014.0505a

Ranger gets stuck trying to cast Arbor Veil on herself, doesn't seem able to select self reliably

Zero crashes fantastic work. I was curious if you could tweak it so that sks face their targets while casting. Right now mine casts her rotation then faces / sticks. Other than that I'm blown away with the functionality at this stage. Thank you for all your hard work it's appreciated!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Vorpal, I will take a look at those later, for now just stop using the aura and veil. I cant look at it until after work, which will be a solid 8-10 hours from now.

sasuke: That was actually next on my list of TLO members. I will add a Bot.Facing[degrees] and Bot.FacingMe[degrees] to see if you are facing your target within x degrees (probably 5 as default if you dont specify) and vice versa. I will have that in tonight with some sort of ini setting that you can change from 0-180.

You're awesome ty

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.