MQ Update - 20 Feb 2022

Microsoft doesn 't support it. No reason the Bugs community should.

ETA,?????
This is getting .........Stupid!!!
I just tried the link Fry put up, and got an error message, Wrong version of MQ2 client.

Not FUCKING with the files, I had them set during MQnext for my team.....let go BRANDON !!!

Now, this is a story all about how
My guild got flipped-turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute
Just sit right there
I'll tell you how guild goin die because we cant warp from here to there

die.png

Last edited:
Reactions: dr00d69
go outside nerds. or play without mq2 for a bit. either way, stop the nerd rage, who cares when its up. it will be soon, and if it isn't so what.
thanks fry, and sorry you gotta absorb the nerd rage out.

got some basic mq working w MQNext it does the job for boxing and moving toons

Reactions: EQDAB
Lawl....the build Fry posted last week works fine. If it isn't working for you it's 100% user error lol

We're up to 7 developers now as we had to get some more eyes on this due. (Brainiac, Htw, Renji, Xeniaz, Knightly, Dannuic and myself).

I'm living off 5 hours sleep a night trying to push this through as fast as I can. It's not a simple fix, it is the most complicated updates we've had to handle before.

I am really sorry for the downtime, but please just hang in there. I really can't give an ETA as problems keep arising but we're making more and more progress each day.

Use the first page links of this thread for the time being as they do work. Hopefully we'll have a full release out soonish. Again I am really sorry for the downtime.

We're up to 7 developers now as we had to get some more eyes on this due. (Brainiac, Htw, Renji, Xeniaz, Knightly, Dannuic and myself).

I'm living off 5 hours sleep a night trying to push this through as fast as I can. It's not a simple fix, it is the most complicated updates we've had to handle before.

I am really sorry for the downtime, but please just hang in there. I really can't give an ETA as problems keep arising but we're making more and more progress each day.

Use the first page links of this thread for the time being as they do work. Hopefully we'll have a full release out soonish. Again I am really sorry for the downtime.

As always Fry, I appreciate yours and the teams efforts in all of this. You guys continually push to provide us with the best, and have to deal with the hate and complaints. Thanks a ton you guys. The zip that's up is absolutely handling things without issues for my guild.

Reactions: EQDAB and MamaBear
Sorry its sucking for u guys u dont need to apologize sheet happens, it is frustrating for we the addicts but at the end of the day it will be done when its ready

Thx for the MQnext pack :) Well i can make it work on Test server ;) Just i don't update the files as asked by mmoloader.

• Wow
Reactions: MissTerious
You better hurry. I started cleaning out my MQ2 directory, taking anything before 2011. That seems like a good plan, right?

go outside nerds. or play without mq2 for a bit. either way, stop the nerd rage, who cares when its up. it will be soon, and if it isn't so what.
thanks fry, and sorry you gotta absorb the nerd rage out.
We played without mq2, can't use the whole team but we have mercs.
It REALLY made us appreciative! Wow what a difference! How boring the game has become without MQ2!
If we never get it back I think we will just have to stop playing, it simply is not any fun.

We played without mq2, can't use the whole team but we have mercs.
It REALLY made us appreciative! Wow what a difference! How boring the game has become without MQ2!
If we never get it back I think we will just have to stop playing, it simply is not any fun.

i dont have any interest in playing without it, i have a blast when im playing with it, but without it, its not fun for me at all.

Reactions: Sofabutt

I for one 100% appreciate the workload involved and am truly grateful! For those of you who're missing out on mq2bot, I'd suggest that entropy might be worth looking at, of course you're gonna have to go through all the setup pains again but it's powerful and reliable and worth the effort (at least in my opinion).

Thanks Fry and gang as ever!

Edited to add link to entropy

Last edited:
Reactions: MamaBear
I'd suggest that entropy might be worth looking at
I thought Entropy had discontinued to something called Core
I remember wanting to transition to Entropy but never did then I heard they went to something called Core so very out of the loop on that
It would be nice to have some stability reliability and uniformity (currently play w one compile depend on macro from RG, my own macro and when it works bot plugin)
I would love to not bounce all over to get boxing done

I remember wanting to transition to Entropy but never did then I heard they went to something called Core so very out of the loop on that
It would be nice to have some stability reliability and uniformity (currently play w one compile depend on macro from RG, my own macro and when it works bot plugin)
I cannot Box, due to error message's I have been getting, so I just shut MMO off till the compile is done. I cannot get RG to operate my tank but is working on the rest of my crew, so I will wait till compile is done........T+8 since the patch.

It is the other way around. Core was first and transitioned to entropy.