Moral Dilemna

Dont hang out with her anymore.

If you do your an idiot.

Who gives a shit about some slut, go fuck another girl.

Maybe I missed something but why is everyone taking it for granted that he was friends with the guy before the girl?

A good friend of mine recently got married. His wife is a good friend of mine as well.

Thing is, she is from out of town and doesn't have many friends here. I knew her from college.

You need to look at both points of view really. Who was he really friends with first, then who is he really better friends with now?

Most the advice is going off male friend > female friend and thats just wrong. friendship should not be based on gender.

IMO, it doesn't matter who was a friend first. The fact is, she's married, and although the general moral fiber of many people nowadays has degraded, I'm still of the feeling that they made vows, so stick to them. If she wants marriage and all that goes with it (good and bad), then she should stick with it. Otherwise, separate & get a divorce. Screwing a married woman may seem cool and OK to some of you, but if you do that, i sure hope the same thing happens in reverse to you some day, so you can be on the receiving end and see if you still hold the same opinion you do now.

Separation, or at least talking about separation, is a good way also to let your spouse know that you're serious about your unhappiness with the marriage.

As far as their sex... how often they do it is between those 2. And honestly, from what you said, they were only at it once per month before they got married, so she had that info up front... but still said the vows.

htw

Here's a thought!

Instead of creating distance between you and you friend and trying to stop yourself from making a stupid choice.........

Why not try and help them.....indiscreetly. Throw a "Sex Toy" party and invite both of them. Nothing brings back a dead relationship then a night of trying something new to bring back the "spark"

Every man who has a wife / GF knows when women come back from those things they can't wait to jump in the sack!

just a thought!

I think you should go for it man. Then a month later maybe I can check you out on Jerry Springer or MoPo Productions. "That aint my baby!" LOL just messing im not flaming you, but if you mess around with her regardless of if she is a slut or not thats your bad, and you'll prolly end up getting your ass kicked over it in your sleep if your only 3 blocks away. Also, do you rent or own? Cause if you own and so does he be ready to start looking to sale. Again, not flaming just commenting.

Simply put...

Don't do it!! It will only end badly. I know that to me it doesn't matter if it is a close friend or not, if I catch ANY guy banging my girl he is going to realize his mistake 3 weeks later when he finally comes out of the coma IF he lived through the beating I gave him. If he is truly your friend talk to him about whats going on but whatever you do do not do her!

We walked in, he was all happy to see me. Barely acknowledged her.

Are you sure he isn't gay? I know a few gay guys that got married just out of fear of coming out. If the dude is more happy seeing you then maybe this is true. /shrug

Speaking from personal experience in an almost identical situation, I can tell you that messing with this girl is a bad idea. Avoid it completely.

cronic

A good friend of mine recently got married.

If he is a good friend of yours then why would you even consider the idea??
I wouldn't call you a good friend. But this is me. I am not suggesting you're an evil person.

Personally, if you were my 'friend' and I found out this situation and you considering sleepin' w/ my wife...

We wouldn't be friends and you'd be eating through a straw.

You don't fuck with someones wife. problems or otherwise.

So it's been a week, and Lost hasn't posted anything else on this, so I'm curious what's been happening in his life =)

I'd talk to her about it, and hope that she can mend the situation with him. Her apparent interest in you isn't helping their marriage, whether it's meant to be or not. They're both friends of yours, so there's no reason not to see them, and you aren't like "head over heels in love" with this girl so it shouldn't bother you to be around her. Perhaps tell her spending time alone probably isn't a great idea at the moment, I agree with someone else that posted, spend time with both of them, it might get him away from Star Wars Lego's and more interested in being with his wife.

Dealing with trust, and mistrust is one of the hardest parts of becoming an adult. I'm nearly 23 and I find it really hard to trust, it's cheesy but it's something about the innocence of being young, and then seeing how much deception does exist in the world. Only you can decide the type of person that you want to be, and your decisions are ultimately what it comes down to.