Moral Dilemna

lostangel

Reaction score
A good friend of mine recently got married. His wife is a good friend of mine as well. We have many of the same interests. We both indulge in the same intoxicants. Leave it at that. Anyway, to make a long story short, she is constantly at my house. She is also constantly complaining that he is not intimate with her. Once a month, if that before they got married. They have only been married 3 weeks, and have only "slept together" 3 times in that 3 weeks. She is not a beauty queen. She is attractive, but not overly so. I am no great catch as well. Anyway, we occasionally get a little frisky. Have not gone that far, but not because we don't want to.

Anyway, last night she came over wearing this little sun dress with not a lot under it. She had a few beers, along with other things. Pure willpower is the only thing that stopped me. She got a little messed up, so I drove her car home for her. We live like 3 blocks apart, so I walked home. Anyway, she was at my place for about 4 hours. She made 1 trip home in that 4 hours, and he was asleep. When I took her home, he was awake playing "Star Wars Legos" on the Playstation. We walked in, he was all happy to see me. Barely acknowledged her.

If this keeps on, I am going to break his trust. I am a man after all. Thing is, she is from out of town and doesn't have many friends here. I knew her from college. So basically I am the only person she has to talk to about their problems.

He is either so trusting that he is naive, or he just doesn't care whats going on.

Erm...well...not sure exactly what to say...as the world turns?

Ok, thought about it a sec...

They're married...she can't have the benefits of marriage and the benefits of intercourse from two seperate people. Same with you...from my opinion, you know that she is married and should respect that. If she is upset, she needs to get out of the marriage or talk it over with him. I wouldn't get involved past that...

I have to agree with DT. I detest cheaters. If she feels as though she can't remain loyal to him three weeks after they got married then they had no freaking business getting married in the first place. Now your obligations...If you wouldn't be a terrible person (but i wouldn't do it) if you didn't know the guy. Since he is your friend i think it would make you a cockgobbling asshole to bang his girl behind his back. Personally i would tell him ONCE. Its not that i would directly get involved...but the ass kicked that ensue's would be alot worse if he found out the hardway(at least if i was him, i would probably torture you then murder you) Also if you wish to remain friend with her i would tell her that you don't appreciate that. Seeing as how there are so many women is this one really worth your friendship with him AND more than likely her? (story would be a bit diffrent if you loved her, but you just wanna bang her) Probably wouldn't hurt to talk to him about neglecting her....if your careful you could bring that up without setting off any alarms (though this is a last resort if you can't get her to say anything). Seeing as how im a slacker, i would just be like "listen chick, im not gonna bang you" and be done with it.

Gotta disagree to a point. Tell her you are uncomfortable with it (if you are) and let her know that if she doesn't talk about things with him, then you will. What you have is two people that shouldn't be married to each other, or married at all in my opinion. What's the friggin point of getting married, saying vowes, if you are going to turn around 3 weeks later and think about an affair?

Also, something to note, and I'm sure there are other skeptics out there: Don't let her abuse your friendship and play a pity case on you. Sure, he might be an asshole, but the thing to remember is that ALL marital relationships have two people, and you are not hearing the other side of the story.

Chances are, she's just looking for some reaction from him, and you're the closest person she could find. Don't take me wrong, I'm not flaming you or anything, but it sounds like she is really trying to find something that will hurt him.

It is ok to be friends, but don't let your friends stick you in a situation that you shouldn't be in. If that is what they are attempting to do, get rid of them and find some new friends to be honest.

A friend will always look out for you regardless if its going to hurt you. Its easy to say your a friend and look the other way while they get hurt. But its hard to see they are in a bad situation and address it.

Who cares if she is from out of town.. You ever been to a bar / club? You have any idea how easy it is for a buttfuckingugly female to walk in alone and out with 2 guys?

If shes trying to fuck you 2 things are going on.
Shes playing you to see how loyal you are or shes already fucking around.

Just tell him straight out she keeps coming on to you. That you have messed around and stop yourself because you valued the friendship. If she is trying to mess around with you odds are she is getting dicked down somewhere else also.

Once a whore always a whore.

.... I have done it... and it sucks..

Last edited:
Bro's before ho's.

Never trust a woman like that. Do yourself a favor, jerk off thinking about her to get the urge out of your system. Then tell her its not gonna happen.

Trust me, there are always two sides to the story. Do not just take her word for how things are at home. Do not get in the middle of what appears to be a dysfunctional relationship.

I guess my question would have to be. How do you tell a pretty good friend to go home, turn off the stupid video game and pleasure your wife of 3 weeks?
I mean come on, when I was married, the first couple of months it was all the time. 2-3 times a day some days. If I can believe her, they are having less sex now than when they were dating. The wedding cake usually turns off the woman's sex drive, not the other way around.

Don't apply generalizations to this situation...each one is different. Honestly, I agree with JJ. This isn't the first time that she's cheated. It is just coming too easily for her.

Doesn't matter what normally happens, or what should happen. Only matters what is happening now, and if you get involved, it will be a downward spiral for quite some time. Believe me...

Have to agree with most everyone here. Distance yourself. Depending on your relationship with the dude, guess that would determine if you would talk to him about "pleasuring his new wife." I only have one friend I would talk to about that, and he has been my friend for 17 years.

Anthrax

Playboy Sex Story Thought: Perhaps they want a threesome? ::snicker::

Haha now that i re-read your problem. Sounds like he might want to cheat on her with you too! He wants your bod. :p

Only question really is who did you have a friendship with first?

if it was her fuck the hell out of her.

if it was him you are not really a friend at this point, just some guy he knows. UNLESS you grab your sack and go tell him.

I guess my question would have to be. How do you tell a pretty good friend to go home, turn off the stupid video game and pleasure your wife of 3 weeks?
I mean come on, when I was married, the first couple of months it was all the time. 2-3 times a day some days. If I can believe her, they are having less sex now than when they were dating. The wedding cake usually turns off the woman's sex drive, not the other way around.

You say "Hey, make like Fred Garvin and get to work". Then tell him that she's worried because they're not intimate. If he does take the skin boat to tuna town, and she still comes over, you TELL him what she's doing.

No hoes before bros, as it was mentioned.

Anyone who breaks the sanctity of marriage deserves the worst in life. Visit Rosy and go to bed.

point being dont be a a**hole who knowingly screws a girl who is married escPECIALLY a friends girl wtf and u know 100% if shes willing to cheat on a marraige (let alone 3 weeks) that shes been w/ another man already and would easily be willing to cheat on u so theres no wehre to go there really

point being dont be a a**hole who knowingly screws a girl who is married escPECIALLY a friends girl wtf and u know 100% if shes willing to cheat on a marraige (let alone 3 weeks) that shes been w/ another man already and would easily be willing to cheat on u so theres no wehre to go there really

Everyone seems to be looking at this as he knew the guy before he knew the girl.

Should not pass judgment until you know who was his friend first. All that aside. He is married anyways so fooling around with the lady to begin with shows lack of moral composure.

JimJohnson i beleive your logic is flawed, though of course i could be mistaken. The way i look at it. If he fucks her, chances are he will lose both of them, so it doesn't really matter which he knew first. Fucking a married girl KINDA usually doesn't end in you and her living happily ever after.

Don't do it! The anticipation is much better than the act it self. What is it 10 seconds on a "Happy Ending", days, weeks or months of suffering from the reprecussions of the act itself. Statistically speaking though, you have a 79.3% chance of dieing due to a domestic dispute as a result. If you can deal with those consequences, Have at it. It better be Labia of gold and shitting gold nuggets if you choose to take that plunge.

WWJD

WHAT WOULD JESUS DO?

And thats all I got to say about that.

Please no flamming on this post as freedom of religion is all of our rights.

If you seriously care about her/like her...consider something. Sex is not the only reason people, men or women, go wandering. She may not be able to understand what else she wants, or maybe she is. However, if you think that you would have a relationship later with her...she's doing it to this guy, what makes you think you'd be different.

If he's really your friend, talk to him. Try and find out if something is wrong, or if he's just not aware, or what. Be honest with him, leaving out the part of you and his wife...for now. If he gets upset and smacks her around...he can go to jail and you can have the girl.