mmoplugins.com?

Making America skinny again, one slap at a time!

/groan

Vince, how you've degraded. Shoulda stuck to ShamWOWs.

Also, how many times you think Vince had to practice that over the shoulder toss in to the sink?

Im unfortunate enough to have CC on MSN, i sent him a message today asking about his "ND" and then told him to stop being an idiot, its never gonna work again, His response::

Code:
 Really you fucking retard then why does Zipp already have it working 
and Unknown and Unknown is fixing it with our site and was doing it all
last night ?
Your fucking retarded ass expects it to be one way the way this is being parsed 
even [b]JimJohnson[/b] who hates my site had to subscribe when he saw 
the source. Except stupid fucks like yourself dont ever look for the obvious 
you dont even know what our nd is you have no clue yet your spouting out 
the fucking cock sucker like you know exactly what your talking about
better learn to get your fucking facts straight before you come running it at 
me son!

JJ you got a mention! :p

I will wait to weigh in on this until I see more results.

why does Zipp already have it working

If he is referring to Zippzipp. ( that's just my guess?)

From Zippzipp himself on his boards.

yea i asked him to stop throwing my name around, as i am not helping him

Im unfortunate enough to have CC on MSN, i sent him a message today asking about his "ND" and then told him to stop being an idiot, its never gonna work again, His response::

Code:
 Really you fucking retard then why does Zipp already have it working 
and Unknown and Unknown is fixing it with our site and was doing it all
last night ?
Your fucking retarded ass expects it to be one way the way this is being parsed 
even [b]JimJohnson[/b] who hates my site had to subscribe when he saw 
the source. Except stupid fucks like yourself dont ever look for the obvious 
you dont even know what our nd is you have no clue yet your spouting out 
the fucking cock sucker like you know exactly what your talking about
better learn to get your fucking facts straight before you come running it at 
me son!

JJ you got a mention! :p

LMAO, what a tool.

htw

its all a hoax. there is no nd. i think he's the only one that doesn't realize that.

So you saw somthing interesting enough that lead you to belive ND may stll be around ?

It means exactly what it says. I have not seen enough evidence one way or the other to confirm or deny. If I see it I will post. If I don't I will post. I am neutral until I am able to say one or the other.

Lets see if I remember what I had heard about a year back when a wave of bans rolled around.. CC actually sold out his list of members to Sony (as he required char names to add to the "ND/GK plugin"), and they in turn got banned..

Whether or not its true or not, I can't say. I just remember hearing it awhile back. I know a large portion of the individuals I was with who used his compile got a ban, and they stuck to simple stuff like TS Farming, Solt Missions (not solt), and some leveling. Granted, they could of just been caught.. but hey, it mixes in rather well with what I heard.

Regardless, I won't be spending the money on this shit. He's full of himself, and he has horrible quality of shit he does put out.

I know several people that used his ND/GK that did not get banned. So either:

A. He did not give SOE the list (Which is what I beliieve)
B. He edited the list first to remove some toons.
C. SOE edited/checked the list and banned/suspended those it thought deserved it. I suppose depending on the size of the list it could have been split up for review and some GMs reviewing had different guidelines/opinions about punishment needed...

Also I do not see any reasonable incentive for doing this. SOE would never let someone keep a bot army that had been using this and keeping 1 or 2 accounts would be meaningless.

Just for the fact that he has threaten to give the list to SOE is a huge no no. Any form of business who sells client Information is a huge mistake. You will lose trust in the person / business. If he gives any kind of threats like that why would you even consider giving your toon name to someone like that.

Like it has been said before. I don't trust him, don't care for him, think he is full shit. Even if you could ND. Why? GM know about it and will watch for it. Why risk more accounts.

Many people have given him thousands of dollars for a ND version that was promised for over a year. Every month you had to pay a subscription $75 . then on top of that pay another $300 to even get the so called ND that he had. The fact he had mq2source page that people paid subscription for and then when it was taken down his response was tuff shit not my problem.

Stealing money thats all he knows and will continue on doing so while people keep trying to sign up to his scam. Are people that stupid to not notice he is scamming people out of a lot of money. If people have that much money to waste I rather see it goto dev's here. htw done a fantastic job with compiles and making it better every time. My last reply on this topic.

~Zero0003

SOE would never even accept the list. There is no evidence that it is legitimate and could have been fabricated.

If not mistaken didn't corruptionplugins hack his user list and that started the rumor of soe having the list?

well i sent him a email a bit ago and he said the new source he payed for is verified by iceatcid the eq updater and to email him for proof.

that guy is the main mq2 man? but i still dont know him enough to trust him even if he does say it worked id need to see it in game.

That's not even close to what happened. Out of the blue this guy emails me this source he supposedly paid a grand for. He wanted me to code him a working send function because the one they were (still are maybe) using can't send packets over 127 bytes. For those of you following at home the function they were using is CAdventure::HandleLeaveAdventure (they called this their "send" function and probably had no idea on what it really was) -- current offset is 0x41E590 if you'd like to take a gander. They would save off the opcode, size and buffer, write their own in, call the function, then restore the saved values (I got this from disassembling one of their plugins).

Anyway, I heard he was throwing my name around saying that I verified it was working so I sent him an email expressing my disapproval of such comments and his reply was "I was only saying that people could verify the source code I have that I do have it. That was all..." In short, I told him not to associate my name with him or his site in any way in the future. The only thing I DID tell him was that it wouldn't work even if his "developers" did figure out a working send function.

ieatacid does a ton of work and everyone should be thankful for all the work he does on updates as alot of what we have today we wouldn't if it wasn't for ieatacid. He is one of the main forces behind updates. Him and dkaa.

How did i get dragged into this thread?

Thanks for your kind words, sir.

- ieatacid (if you hadn't figured it out)

Now that ieatacid has responded, where are all the mmoplugins apologists now? Just wondering... Cause it seems they've fallen off the map.

Wow he has 2 posts on these boards and one is because of my thread! if feel special!

Wow he has 2 posts on these boards and one is because of my thread! if feel special!

Its like respecting your elders. its not a writen rule and you do not have too. but you are a fucking duchebag when you do not. Specially when they deserve it.

If you actually checked his other post it is posting a plugin I belive that he wrote. Post count doesnt really mean jack shit. This coming from the second highest post count on these forums.

I feel bad really about this. Its very disgracefull to miss use anyones name, Its even worse when you miss use someones name like this. Not blasting you at all here littleguy, But if it wasnt for ppl like the great devs here and at the main macroquest boards none of us would be here.

JJ Could not agree with you more there posting doesnt mean nearly as much as behidn the scene work on pluging/compiles/fixes