MMOBUGS Launcher failing repeatedly

Well, I'll reply and break this down for you and you're not going to like it and you're going to reply and complain, but this will be my last post on the issue.

Firstly, htw does the EMU compile to be nice. He doesn't have to do it and he doesn't even play on it so he has no reason to do it. He does it as a courtesy to members who have asked for it. The support is the same for it as the live compile is as he can support it. All posts on the boards in all sections get checked quite regularly so that's not the issue.

Quite frankly the issue is you. Your post history is often demanding, inflammatory (in a strangely polite passive-aggressive way), condescending, and less than productive manner that turns off the rest of the community. People help people who deserve to be helped and go out of their way to help people who are nice, polite, generous, and are generally good posters/people. Your post history leads others who might have a fix other than htw who works and sleeps strange schedules that don't bend to your every whim. Yes it sucks that things aren't working for you - and I do hope they get fixed, but the way you come about with remarks such as:

That being said lets see how long this takes to get addressed seeing as this section rarely gets used.

really piss people off that might have been able to help you. It makes them not want to help you.

I'll be honest - no one gives a flying fuck that you've been a paying member here for years. We have a horde of users who pay that don't even play live or EMU - they're here for the community and that's their prerogative. While this is a form of a business, you should know by now how things run and what to expect. If you can't grasp at least that, then feel free to take your business elsewhere. I wish you luck in doing so.

The truth doesn't hurt dude, it just hinders your ability to get any help with your problem because of your attitude. Take it or leave it, there's "the hard truth" for you.

I admit I have not tried any other website for mq2 compiles (and this may be common there aswell for all I know) but everytime I come here for help or questions I feel like its time to take my money and leave, I really doubt this is the type of feeling you want to inspire in your customer base.

Don't speak that of which you do not know. It's an arrogance that you don't carry well. If you feel that way, take your business elsewhere.

Alright Kod, you went ahead and stepped in it so here it is.

I pay to be here, this is a place of business, period.

I get abused, disrespected, ignored and treated like shit by you and alot of the senior jerks that reside here.

Since day 3 if not before.

As a paying customer whether you like it or not, i am entitled to a certain level of respect and support, or should I call my attorney general and have him forward a letter to Fry about business practice and obligations so he can read it to you?

When I post for help, im frustrated because I can't do anything about it, and need help from the folks I PAY for that help.

Whether my posts come across disgruntled or not is irrelivent, i gues you never get mad at a company when they screw up or mistreat you huh?

I try to be nice to the people here, but time and time again its the same bullshit, and jimasshat is the poster child of the problem, he should have been banned for life years ago for the way he talks to everyone.

I do now how things work here, and its a joke. You treat your customers like shit, allow your dogs like jimasshat to run free tearing up all the good you do here, and them blame the customer for being upset with your utter and total lack of profesionalism.

I'm sorry if HTW works to much, I know the feeling ive been there and I work hard for my barely middle class living to. But from this side of the screen thats not my problem, thats the owner of this websites problem, its his job to provide the support required to sell a product to the masses.

If i'm not paying for emu support, then kindly refund my subs for the last 5+ months, and I will continue to use it for free. Also take all emu data off the paid side and post it to the free section, or remove it entirely.

I thank you kod for trying to help me with my issues, Even though its not your job. I am sorry we don't agree on how a paying customer of a business is to be treated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fry if your reading this I will be writing you a letter to go over these issues in greater detail with you, in the hopes that you are the good person you seem to be when I have spoken with you before. Perhaps we can resolve this without it having to get any more out of control.

In the mean time I will no longer recommend this site to anyone, especially since im tired of the response of people saying the same things I am about how you treat people here, and then defending you all out of some sick sense of loyalty.

I will not address this topic again with anyone other then Fry, or the leagal owner of this site.

I will now patiently wait for some REAL assistance with the product I paid for.

Thank you for your time and effort.

LOL I'm guess from this post this guys lives at home with mommy and has never worked a real job in his life. Just awesomeness

I play with the UF install just like baked and it seems to be doing it for me too.

Could it be failing authentication? The application loads and then tries to log on and then the application just disappears from the task-bar.

Hope this helps troubleshoots the issue.

I have tried to download and re-install the loader.

Thanks, guys.
Make sure your loader updates itself to 3.2.3.0, you should be ok. Sorry for the delay, burdsjm.

htw

Looks like it is working again. Thanks!