very new and would like help

tonymarek

Premium Member
Reaction score
im very new to this would like help getting started please even if you could show me some screen shots or do a kinda step by setp how to get started I see people talking about nav to use for pulling I tried to read what to do I just don't know where what do to do I do everything in the mmobugs macroquest 2 windown or do I have to find the logs and do the stuff in their I have got my necro to stop using the mez spell but cant see to get the cleric to stop using that BP clickys its saying its under clickyNukes0 when I do the /bot on

hey

kinda I can get the bots to work with /bot on I see people posting infor on stuff but like to get the bots to stop casting a clickynuke0 and on mage my pet use to auto attack when mob was close to camp I loged in today and now I have to send in pet and mage is only casting a couple spells at 1st mage was casting 4 spells and sending pet in

There is a fix coming for MQ2Bot for clerics ClickyNuke BP issue.

I'll need more details about the mage problem.

What item they are clicking, what it's effect and what it's doing so we can take a look at that.

Which breastplate specifically, so I can check my code against it.

Thanks.

htw

Wand of Pelagic Transvergence
/casting "Mass Dark Transvergence Rk. III" gem1'
.. only way I seem to find to have the mage stop casting them 2 is to turn off casting in the plug. when I do that the mage will not cast anything after that point

Add to your ini to turn off modrod summoning, or turn off mass summoning at least.

ModRodMassIf=0

or

SummonModRods=0

save, and /loadbot

htw