mmobugs 2014 Fantasy Football

lower bench slots forces people to trade/drop people vs hogging.

The IR might just need to be moved manually. If it doesn't work this year let me know for sure.

Also as long as the player was drafted, not just a FA pick up keeping someone you traded for is fine. The player would just be auto picked for you on the round he was drafted by someone else.

no entry fee for the champion again this year?

Yea ill cover winners fee from last year. Send me payment of like 1penny if you can, just so I have a place holder when I look through Paypal receipts.

I'll get my 20 sent in tonight or tomorrow. Currently about to board and airplane.

Are we still doing a keeper league?
It tells me today was the deadline to select my keepers and I'm not able to now...

Yahoo is so funny with there draft analysis. Oh and please read JJ's. I won't post it, but it was beyond funny.

Draft Summary
Bug Busters wasn't constrained by picking last in the first round. Like a jackrabbit in a footrace, Bug Busters was able to turn their relative weakness into their advantage. Now that the dust has settled a bit, they are projected to have the best team with 2,582 points and a record of 13-1-0. They focused on having a balanced offensive attack, selecting QB Peyton Manning (11th overall), RB Toby Gerhart (30th), WR Michael Crabtree (50th), and TE Jimmy Graham (10th) within the first five rounds. They put together the best QB pair in the league, as they have Manning and Tom Brady on the roster.

Draft Notes
Asset Allocation
TE is the strongest position for Bug Busters, though QB and DEF aren't too shabby either.

Risk Averse
Bug Busters minimized risk by choosing six consistent players among their 15 picks.

A Pair of Proven Winners
Bug Busters has a couple of fantasy MVPs in their lineup. Last season, two of their players (Jimmy Graham and Peyton Manning) finished among the top-20 players that were on the most first-place fantasy teams.

No Back-Up No Cry
Ignoring roster depth, Bug Busters chose only one player at three different positions (TE, DEF, and K).

A Versatile Combination
Shane Vereen can hurt opponents with his hands as well as his feet. He ranks first among RBs in projected receiving yards with 596.

Bug Busters Went All YOLO Here
Grabbing Lavonte David at pick 130 was, let's say, conceptually adventurous. David is owned on just a few rosters across all Yahoo! leagues.

HAHA I got a kick out of mine also

Draft Summary

What is that horrible smell? It smells like burnt hair. Oh, never mind, it's just the Team JimJohnson roster. It'll take more than a plug-in to fix this team, which is projected to finish ninth in MMOBugs League with a record of 3-11-0 (2,281 points). They must be in love with the wide receiver position, using their first three picks on Demaryius Thomas (1st overall), Jordy Nelson (20th), and Alshon Jeffery (21st). A lot will be expected of this group, as they are the most prolific group of WRs in the league.

Stupid autodraft! Right? Since you can’t be blamed for that draft, go ahead and nominate yourself for the Toyota Hall Of Fame.

Schedule

Team JimJohnson should use Week 4 to consider life's great mysteries, like why abbreviation is such a long word. It would be better than checking fantasy football that week. They have five players and the most projected fantasy points on bye that week. Looking at the season as a whole, they have a more-difficult-than-average slate. Along with the fourth-most grueling overall schedule, both the first four games and last four games of the season are pretty average for Team JimJohnson.

I went WR over RB this season !

LOL thats awesome!

EDIT: Here is mine

Draft Summary
A masterful draft-day performance by the GM of Brandon's Best Team turned the sixth overall pick into a projected finish of second. They're expected to finish 11-3-0 (2,580 points) in MMOBugs League. They didn't target any one position early, selecting QB Drew Brees (15th overall), RB Eddie Lacy (6th), WR Randall Cobb (26th), and TE Jason Witten (46th) within the first five rounds. They ended up with one of the best QB pairs in the league, as they added Brees and Robert Griffin III to their squad.

With a draft like that, you might as well make it official. Nominate yourself for the Toyota Hall Of Fame.

Schedule
Brandon's Best Team should use Week 8 to consider life's great mysteries, like why is there only one word for thesaurus? That's still better time spent than checking fantasy football that week. They have three players and the most projected fantasy points on bye that week. Taking a look at the entire season from start to finish, they have one of the easiest schedules. Brandon's Best Team has the opportunity to close with a hot streak, as the last four games of their season are projected to be less difficult than the league average.

Draft Notes
Separating the Wheat from the Chaff
At three different positions, Brandon's Best Team picked up projected top-two players (Drew Brees, Dan Bailey, and Carolina).

Great Idea, Poor Execution
Brandon's Best Team will need to get busy on the waiver wire in Week 11, as their only TE (Jason Witten) and only K (Dan Bailey) will both be off that week.

Get Off My Lawn
With an average of 7.2 years of NFL experience, Brandon's Best Team is the oldest and by default, least exciting team in the league.

Nearly There
The top half of the Brandon's Best Team roster is one of the strongest in the league (ranked No. 2). However, the bottom of the roster is among the weakest (ranked No. 8).

A Pair of Proven Winners
Brandon's Best Team has a couple of fantasy MVPs in their lineup. Last season, two of their players (Eddie Lacy and Drew Brees) finished among the top-20 players that were on the most first-place fantasy teams.

No Back-Up No Cry
Ignoring roster depth, Brandon's Best Team chose only one player at three different positions (TE, DEF, and K).

Last edited:
Led by a Talented WR Corps, Nbkan's Shore Shots Has a Legit Squad

Draft Summary
When a bottom-half draft slot yields top-half results, that's the sign of a strong effort by the GM. Such was the case with Nbkan's Shore Shots, which flipped its seventh overall pick into a projected fifth-place finish in MMOBugs League (7-7-0, 2,433 points). They went after the diva position early, using three of their first five selections on WRs Calvin Johnson (first round), A.J. Green (second round), and DeSean Jackson (fifth round). Nbkan's Shore Shots will rely heavily on this group, as they are the best WR tandem in the league.

Nice draft. If there were a Fantasy Football Hall Of Fame, you should nominate yourself. Wait, there is? And you can??

Schedule
Whether by good fortune or well-planned strategy, Nbkan's Shore Shots has secured a favorable bye week schedule for their superstars. Of their top five players in projected points, none share a common off week. Taking a look at the entire season from start to finish, they have one of the least difficult schedules. Along with having the third-easiest overall schedule, Nbkan's Shore Shots also has the softest last four games of the season.

Draft Notes
Senior Citizen Discount
With an average of 7.2 years of NFL experience, Nbkan's Shore Shots is the team most likely to have a player become a grandpa.

Afraid to Step Outside Your Comfort Zone?
With six "low-risk" players among their 15 picks, Nbkan's Shore Shots is looking for dependable help.

Team of Champions
Nbkan's Shore Shots is fielding a team of fantasy MVPs. Last season, four of their players were among the top-20 players that were on the most championship rosters across all Yahoo! leagues, including Calvin Johnson, Zac Stacy, and DeSean Jackson.

Full Control Early On
Nbkan's Shore Shots began things with a bang, nabbing the most projected points in the league during the draft's first half.

My One and Only
Ignoring roster depth, Nbkan's Shore Shots chose only one player at three different positions (TE, DEF, and K).

Apparently ADP is Overrated
With their ninth-round pick, Nbkan's Shore Shots pulled the trigger. They took Steven Jackson at pick number 87 despite an ADP of just 109.3 across all Yahoo! leagues.

Draft grade B.

Seems legit lol.

JJ nabbed himself a new Carr. I thought about it but I needed an idp and I wanted to test that new kicker for the eagles. Bryant let me down too much last year.

Last edited:
A shit ton of injuries just happened this week. OMG I have to reconstruct my teams in my other leagues. I somehow avoided most of the heavy blows, like Jamaal Charles in this league.

I also somehow forgot to start my kicker and didn't notice until after the 1:00PM kickoff. Thankfully it looks like I won't need the 14 points my kicker got me on the bench.

My team stunk it up this week. AJ Green hurt before he got me a point. I am going to have to look at things hard this week. Gg necro gl rest of the season.

Last edited:
I know I'm not in the MMO league this year but thank jebus for A. Gates. That man pulled my sorry ass up and won my week for me.