mmobugs 2014 Fantasy Football

I am fine with keeper or starting over from scratch. My only worry is keeping the league full. I would much rather play with 14 to 12 players instead of 8 to 10 players. If there's interested parties out there, how do we add them to the league?

When you send payment put the tentative keeper in the subject. You can change it up to a 3 days before draft is set. Allows for adjustments for injuries or what not.

Include keeper with payment.

JJ,

I hardly ever use Paypal. What's the best way to send League Dues so that you don't incur a fee? Back when I played EQ and went through the trouble of creating a donation button to keep from incurring fees. Do you have anything like that? Is it even needed?

When you send payment put the tentative keeper in the subject. You can change it up to a 3 days before draft is set. Allows for adjustments for injuries or what not.

Include keeper with payment.

JJ,

I hardly ever use Paypal. What's the best way to send League Dues so that you don't incur a fee? Back when I played EQ and went through the trouble of creating a donation button to keep from incurring fees. Do you have anything like that? Is it even needed?

I just eat the fee if it gets tacked on. But tbh I don't know anymore since paypal has chanced itself over the years.

Been waiting for some feedback for date. As its looking no much response. So if more people don't accept invites. I will be refunding the 20$ sent.

Ill send the 20$ dollars once we get a date. Don't wanna send it before we get a draft date set.

Ill send the 20$ dollars once we get a date. Don't wanna send it before we get a draft date set.

Well DATE time is close. Only have about a week and half to get date set up.

What dates work for you guys. I ask this because a lot of us have other football drafts we have to work around.

Well DATE time is close. Only have about a week and half to get date set up.

What dates work for you guys. I ask this because a lot of us have other football drafts we have to work around.

I can't do September 2nd from 9:00PM - 12:00PM EST. Other than that any other evening time during the week or anytime on a weekend I am good.

I can do it pretty much whenever. I'll do it from the Android app if need be.

Anytime and Jj if somehow the league doesn't pan out this year keep the money and have a beer or two on me. I appreciate your efforts

Last edited:
Set the date for Sep 1 2014 at 7PM I think

I can change still so let me know if that works for most people.

Check site but pretty sure that is EST, figured later was better for the PST

Can we get a few more BNs slots, since the IR slot doesn't actually work? At least it never did last year as I was never able to use it.