MM Solo Search?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terin01

Reaction score
Are there any MM's left in game that are soloable? like i can sit 2 characters in say guild hall, while just one character solo's the mm so all of us can get xp through the night? looking for AFK doable if anyone knows of any?

Terin01 said:
Are there any MM's left in game that are soloable? like i can sit 2 characters in say guild hall, while just one character solo's the mm so all of us can get xp through the night? looking for AFK doable if anyone knows of any?
ALL MMs require you loot a Shard of Wisdom to get EXP. And if you're going to have chars looting the shards, they might as well help speed it up and reduce chances of bugs... What's the problem with NAggy/LavaMM?

I believe if you don't have all members in the instance the task is dropped?

Task is only dropped if you don't have the required classes in the instance. Lord Nagafen is the only required one for example in the Naggy MM. Dain is the only required one in the Dain MM's. Some don't have a required monster.

afk Dains?

are there any afk macros for dain 1? 4 peeps is all i could do atm

i was doing naggy wqith 2 ^^ iffy sometimes tho

no lava and naggy

I just dont want to run either of those cause they seem to be watched very often according to alot of the posts in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.