Making Your Own Complie

Status
Not open for further replies.

KillerCloud

Lifetimer
Reaction score
Yes I was Wondering if anyone can Direct me to a tread or so to make a Clean Complile and also... the program HTMl address where i can download the program it self .... Been trying for so long to get the right information and so forth So I can at Least Help on making some Compiles myself... Thank you...

Even PM if need be..

Heather....

Thats where i went to get those... but only gives me the updated version of it... which is mind boggle... so trying to find it out...

If you want it pre-compiled, check out here

[ame]http://www.mmobugs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4153[/ame]

Thats the basic version and all we have for the moment. A more advanced version should be out soon.

Compiling your own isn't easy.

Fry.

Last edited:
Yeah ... The only problem is making it where i do not need the MQ2Auth.h part.... thats what messing with me... If u can send me a PM or so with information on how to get that part out will be great.

Heather...

Last edited:
Yeah ... The only problem is making it where i do not need the MQ2Auth.h part.... thats what messing with me... If u can send me a PM or so with information on how to get that part out will be great.

Heather...

Run MQ2Auth.exe that makes the file MQ2Auth.h for you in mq2main.

Fry.

OK thank you... the the part I'm trying to figure out is how to make it so it can just be like your guys MQ compiles... that can give to anyone... thats about it

If you're using the MQ2 version, you MUST use the mq2auth file iirc. There is a very nice post/article on how to actually work this for multiple machines. I'll dig around but I'm sure someone has a fast link to it.

Also, you can just send the mq2auth.exe file to all of your friends, and just edit your final file and add all of their auths into your one file. Of course, if they format their hard drive (and a couple of other changes can also cause it) you'll more than likely have to have them rerun the auth program and send you a new file.

There's an older post that has all the info.. It should still work..

[ame="http://www.mmobugs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=485"]Defeating the Auth System[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.