Question Issues with MQ2Chatwnd

skillz_01

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Ok this has been happening for as long as I can remember. The this issue is making it impossible to figure out what aa/spells/etc that mq2bot is using. When I do a /bot on the plugin flashes all of the things its activating like it is supposed to. However here is where the issue creates a nightmare.

The problem is : I cant scroll up to see the list and if I try to expand the lenth of the window to see more items I only get the last 7 lines of information. Is there a fix for this so I can either scroll up or show more than the last 7 lines of information?

Are you using a custom ui?

Try closing MQ2, renaming MQ2ChatWnd.ini so it resets to default settings?

I believe left clicking on window then holding Shift-Page Up should scroll it up.

yes I am using a custom UI. It's vert which im assuming that is the issue.

That really sounds like the map issue. Have you tried closing the map window (assuming it is open)?

If that's not it, can always try /chat reset

htw

That really sounds like the map issue. Have you tried closing the map window (assuming it is open)?

If that's not it, can always try /chat reset

htw

That's what I thought too. It appears to occur when I have multiple characters on. I tested my theory by just loading the particular character on (with no other) and the window works as it's supposed to and I was able to find the AA I want to block.