Launch Pad 4

You still have to patch on days when a new patch is released. You'll just need to do it the same way. Run the patcher to get updated files, close the patcher, then run WinEQ2 as normal.

Thanks this was helpful!

Code:
"C:\Sony\EverQuest\eqgame.exe" patchme

This will start EverQuest directly without using the patcher. Please note, you still need to patch the game on patch days, but once done patching, log out and close the patcher then start the game with the new shortcut you made. If you forget to patch, you will see "You've been disconnected" when trying to go from server select to character select. That is your reminder to go patch. Any questions please ask!

This is not working for me.. it says run everquest .exe which loads up the patcher...any idea(works on one computer but not the rest) Any Help appreciated

Code:
"C:\Sony\EverQuest\eqgame.exe" patchme

This will start EverQuest directly without using the patcher. Please note, you still need to patch the game on patch days, but once done patching, log out and close the patcher then start the game with the new shortcut you made. If you forget to patch, you will see "You've been disconnected" when trying to go from server select to character select. That is your reminder to go patch. Any questions please ask!

This is not working for me.. it says run everquest .exe which loads up the patcher...any idea(works on one computer but not the rest) Any Help appreciated

Chewy, if it hasnt been already patchme is going to be nerfed anyway.

I highly highly recoment WinEQ. Its free, simple, and has great features like unique window names. i.e. your instance wont be called generic "EQ" in the task bar, you can actually name it something like "Cleric" or "Tank" or whatever to help you click thru them quickly if they dont all fit on the screens at the same time.

Also, if you use WinEQ with NoPatch and MQ2Autologin it is the fasted possible way to get into the game every time.

The nopatch option in wineq USES eqgame.exe patchme...

Just throwing this up in case anyone wants to play with it.

htw

Edit: See 2 posts down.

Last edited:
"The program can't start because MSVCR100.dll is missing from your system."

Isn't there is a module you can merge to fix that error?

I'll see what I can do. For now, if anyone needs it, see attached:

Attachments

• EQLaunch.exe
    101.5 KB · Views: 77
  • vcredist_x86.exe
    4.8 MB · Views: 87
i loaded mq after in game and went on is this safe or should i unloaded for now since i used new patcher

The nopatch option in wineq USES eqgame.exe patchme...

I didnt know that! So WinEQ is soon to no longer be able to bypass the patcher? Any idea how this will affect MQ2Autologin? Im assuming it would negate it with the new patcher since it cant be running?

I use wineq2 without MQ2 loaded so how does it use a MQ2 when it is not loaded?

I use wineq2 without MQ2 loaded so how does it use a MQ2 when it is not loaded?
I think you're mixing discussions.

WinEQ2 does not use MQ2. One person is saying WinEQ2 launches eqgame.exe patchme, to bypass path. The other is saying that once EQ no longer supports patchme, and requires launcher, then what about MQ2AutoLogin plugin, since that is a MQ2 plugin.

:D

There answer is: There's nothing they can do to stop us from bypassing it, one way or the other. Worst case, we would just have to determine the hash method they use to pass the login info to the login dll.

htw

So where did the launch pad go after we went to EQLaunch? The file name change? The launch pad i have is so old it doesn't even connect to soe.

So where did the launch pad go after we went to EQLaunch? The file name change? The launch pad i have is so old it doesn't even connect to soe.
EQLaunch doesn't mess with any of your EQ files. If you had LaunchPad installed, it's still there. If you never installed it yet, you will need to. If it's there, it will be in your main EverQuest directory, wherever you have that installed, as: LaunchPad.exe

htw

Yeah somehow i deleted the station launcher. It must have been a long night when i did it. I cant remember doing it. LOL The only fix was to re download the game and some sleep.