InnerSpace lavishscript TS Combine script

eljorgejones

Lifetimer
Reaction score
This is a simple button click script to automate button clicks for TS combines. This does not require MQ2 but only works within InnerSpace. I use it on patch days to make food/drink, etc.

tscombine.jpg

Installing:

Place the tscombine.iss and tscombine.xml files in your ${LavishScript.HomeDirectory}\Scripts folder.

Launching:

To run the script, open the console (~) and enter:

run tscombine

Configure:

WITH THE TS WINDOW OPEN!

Click the Set Combine Button to set the location of the combine button in the TS window, click and then move the mouse over the Combine button in the TS window. This will be stored for later uses, if you move the TS Window just click again to set new location.

Click the Set AutoInventory button to set the location of the autoinventory button in the TS window, click and then move the mouse over the AutoInventory button in the TS window. This will be stored for later uses, if you move the TS Window just click again to set new location.

To adjust the click delay enter a new time value here in the Click Adjust field and press ENTER.

To set the number of combines to perform enter that number in the Number of Combines to do field and press ENTER.

Doing Combines:

Have the TS window open and the recipe selected to make. Ensure you have enough supplies to do the number of combines you set. If you run out before that number is reached it will just keep clicking until that number is hit.

Click Do Combines to start, it will keep clicking until the number set previous is met.

Enjoy.

Note you can use this to forage as well. Have a tradeskill kit (i.e. sewing, fletching, etc) in inventory and open. Set an ability button up with Forage. Then set the combine click to the forage button and the inventory to the autoinventory of the TS kit. Then set the Click Delay to 505 or so and the number of combines to how many forages you want to do. Then click Do Combine and it'll forage, wait 50ish seconds, inventory the forage, then wait 50ish seconds and then forage again as it should have refreshed by then.

Attachments

• tscombine.xml
    4 KB · Views: 7
  • tscombine.iss
    6 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
eljorgejones, just a thought. I have always had 4 or five eq windows going when I have used the shits and buttons. Could this impact on the dynamics of using the program? I mean, the eq windows usually have macs running in each instance. Would this impact on the writing and saving of the shits/buttons? As I said just a thought... ))
Thanx again by the way. )))

eljorgejones, just a thought. I have always had 4 or five eq windows going when I have used the shits and buttons. Could this impact on the dynamics of using the program? I mean, the eq windows usually have macs running in each instance. Would this impact on the writing and saving of the shits/buttons? As I said just a thought... ))
Thanx again by the way. )))

These run in the IS memory space separate from the games I believe. Only if the machine was really loaded down over all would it affect them. I believe it would affect any waits/pauses between function actions. During writing things to inis there are some programmed waits of up to 1/2 second to a full second to allow file operations to occur before moving on. I do know that where I'd have lag clicking in game EQ buttons, I never have lag from clicking on the IS buttons.

I'd be interested in a voice chat with ya to walk through things and get a handle on the problem(s).