Farm Macro Help

Daedilus

Reaction score
Greetings,

I've been trying to find a tutorial video for the farm macro but cannot find one....

I got the farm loaded without issue, have the preferences set, but when i do /farm on, it says, "A %T is my target"> but does not move...

If i run within range of the mob where they agro, it will take over and attack and kill the mobs in range, but won't seek out the next mob.

At one point, while playing with it, i was running aroud and killed some mobs by running in range of them, and suddenly it started working forrectly...I started seeing navigation lines and it would run all around the zone and kill mobs... Then, at some point, it ran itself into a corner where it was i guess out of range of other mobs that that one that spawned there, and i manually moved the character to a new location, but it would not longer auto-nav again.

Can anyone tell me what i am doing wrong or not doing?

Have radius set as 1000 and zradius as 350.

Reactions: EQDAB
*sigh* finally figured it out... YOu can't have a bard song running while you use the macro, apparently...

Turned on debugging and saw that it was saying, "Already casting, returning..."... Guess i just have to fight without songs, fortunately these are low levels.

Reactions: EQDAB