Inject eqgame.exe thought network

Kalle

Ummmm.....
Reaction score
Hello,

I have a question. Is it possible to inject eqgame.exe though network connection?

On EQClient I will run EverQuest and on another machine I am running MQ. So the EQClient will not directly run MQ but EverQuest will be injected.

I shared EverQuest folder through network to analyze Log with EQ Companion but would like to use MQ for passive hacks on EQ like Map, tracking, not encumbered, enduring breath und such passive stuff.

I don't want to run MQ directly on EQClient machine. I am open for another ideas.

best regards

Short answer is no.

You must run MQ on the machine you want to run EQ on.

The files can have MQ or EQ run from a shared folder, but you may notice performance issues if either PC tries to write to the same files.

Alternatives:

ShowEQ is a project for showing maps with spawns. I believe the PC version uses its own version of MQ injection to get the data. There used to be a linux verison that did packet sniffing but I think it died.

For tracking bufs, you can use GINA which would monitor your log file and tell you when things are going to expire.

Nether of these are going to let you actually send inputs to EQ. For that you'd need MQ or to write your own keyboard stuffer with something like autohotkey.