Ideas for exp and gearing up new group

eqitchy

Lifetimer
Reaction score
Hi all,

I took advantage of the dbl exp this weekend and used my old 85 brd / clr to level up an SK, bst, zerk and shm. brd and clr are uf t3 group grd with about 33k hp / mana but I ran into a slowdown around lvl 65. I am a bit rusty, have not played since UF 1st came out and did not play much before that.

So I was wondering what you all would suggest as far as gearing the 4 boxes out, I have them in a smattering of elaborate gear but I did not fully gear them out as I figured I could get to lvl 70 1st then go elegant. Is this a bad idea?

Also any suggestions to lvl at this point? I got them about 75 AA should I keep AAing? where would you suggest? I was killing in Crypt of Nadox via DS and hit all macro which was ok until I out leveled it. I then went to the steppes as its a hot zone but its a bit slow there and they hit a tad bit hard :)

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

I personally hate gearing up and try to put it off as long as I can. It sounds like the method you are using is starting to drop off and with the double xp weekend over your feel really slow so its probably not a bad idea to start looking for gear.

Thanks,

I started doing the non visible Hot Zone quests and am mostly decked out in elaborate defiant now.

Here is the link to my bard, any suggestions for the best exp or the best process to level / AA the toons up?
http://eq.magelo.com/profile/2456042

Last edited: