MQ2Autologin uses up resources when failing

Fayman

Reaction score
After more than a year having trouble with slowdowns and freezes at start of my system I am very sure that I have found the issue:

MQ2Autologin seems to have big trouble when they run into problems like

- "your account is not validated"
- login server is not available
- yada yada - other problems with the login server

If Autologin does not get the login server out of any reason or it hangs which is a standard problem assumingly from DGBs side then it uses up system resources until the whole system does not work anymore or only in very "stuttering" motion. It is possible to kick (via /dnet -> "/dex toon /exit") one account after the other until I can kick the problematic tasks manually. After kicking them the system is usable again.

Autologin seems to use up extremely more resources when hanging in the line somehow trying to reconnect.

This is extremely annoying with many logins in a row (which is the most useful usage of Autologin and would make Autologin godly). My Raid system always freezes regularly at autologin time. Sometimes I needed even to make a hard shutdown of the computer (hard reset) to get access to it again.

Modifiying that issue would extremely raise QoL. Any ideas?

Addon:
Today half of the accounts have not been loading. It seems today is a bad login day (I hate these login servers...).

Result: MQ2Autologin does not even autoload a single account anymore and all start without injection. Reinjection does nothing.

That means kicking all tasks, kicking MQ2 completely, restarting MQ2, reloading all again.

This problem seem to affect even the MQ2 main task.
Result: hard reset and reloading everything after I had removed MQ2 and tried to reload it... not a good idea...