I have not been able to....

harvey

Lifetimer
Reaction score
I am wondering why I cant right click on a buff or debuff and have a window come up with the spell info like I used to a long time ago. I thought nobody could do it anymore is all until recently another MQ user informed me they still can.

What could be missing or wrong with my setup to make this not work for me?

its your UI. Some UI it changed the way it works. Go to default UI or get a fix for yours and it should be working again.

Ahh ok. I use Vert. Any idea what part I should be looking at?

harvey said:
Ahh ok. I use Vert. Any idea what part I should be looking at?

If you are not using the DEFAULT UI then look inside the DEFAULT folder for a file called "EQUI_SpellDisplay.xml". You want to copy that one file over to your current UI. After you do that you need to use a text editor and add that line into equi.xml where all the similar ones are like this :

<Include>EQUI_SpellDisplay.xml</Include>

now save that file and it should work. If you don't know how to edit stuff like this though and don't feel comfortable, etc. Then either use the DEFAULT UI or get your current one up to date.

No I am cool with editing. Thanks a bunch for the help guys. All this time I thought MQ lost that feature and it was just my UI! /ducks and hides in shame

OK got it working for my spell icons!

Should it be working for buffs and debuffs that are on me also? It used to long ago I know but does it now for everyone else?

Awesome that helped me alot. When I try and change my face on drac I dont have a change box, I can click it face and the front view pops but i dont hav ethe change box, any idea what the ui name for that box is