how to level in less time

mont7181

Lifetimer
Reaction score
Why dont we start a guide for noobs to MMOBUGS. Fastest & easyest way to go from lvl 1 to 70, with 1000AA's and Uber gear.

3 Boxing:

1. Make your new toon, put some junk gear on them so they dont stick out.
Run LSMM, normal experience til level 70, then switch to AA exp. (Took me 4 days approx. to do this, playing 24/7).
Macro is included in your release folder: Lavastorm and lavastormlooter

2.If you have a toon with 9000+HP's, do the Sabatoge Task. Nice rewards.

[ame="http://www.mmobugs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1194"]http://www.mmobugs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1194[/ame]

mont7181 said:
Why dont we start a guide for noobs to MMOBUGS. Fastest & easyest way to go from lvl 1 to 70, with 1000AA's and Uber gear.

3 Boxing:

Anything you can do just 2-boxing? My 3rd box doesn't have DoD. (It's not my account, but my friend won't buy it).

Either that, or anyone on 7th hammer need an extra couple toons? :)

I actually dont do LSMM anymore.. Im not sure how safe it is anymore... I have had a friend get suspended/banned recently trying to solo some Luclin named's and I am with him alot and we might have some chat text in there about MQ .. im not sure so I might be on the radar in EQ... I might be laying low and only using map or something...

still trying to get that plate bp from lost notebook ... damn bard horn

Keep tryin for it, first one for my alt warr took me like 65 missions, 2nd bp for my roommate's alt sk dropped on first mission

I'm interested in some tips or info for 2 boxing as it is all I can afford. Really would like something that is afk. I have a 70 war > 70 rng > +55 clr shm nec dru on 1 account and 70 wiz > 55 bard on second account.

Also are there any suggestions for getting leadership aa's while afk?? I'm kinda of new to this but have been just scratching the surface of what is being offered and the potential. A huge thanks to all contributions.

Last edited:
Beezerb1 said:
Also are there any suggestions for getting leadership aa's while afk??]
Need atleast 3 in group to get it. And any afk exp (not MMs) can turn 1/5th into LAAs.

Eq titanium will give you new acc all expansions one month free for 20 bucks. use ur main acc and for 40 bucks have 2 fresh accs , one comp tune down all the gfx and your set, you can get one acc good enough just sell it to pay for the others and make a little on the side If you are into that stuff ahem lol.