Heroic Characters FREE (lvl 85 4k+ AA, geared, factioned, skilled) hard to compete w

just created 14 accounts and heoric chars.resetted ip after every account creation and after every heroic creation.worked pretty well this way.

if you are saying after you made a heroic character on a new account you not only deleted the toon , but the account as well, i did not try this.. is that what you did?... nvm , i dont think you can even delete an account, i got too excited... .. how did this work for you and apparently noone else, what step are we missing?

Last edited:
no,gone this way.
resetted ip > Created a new account than > resetted ip > login and created heoric char and repeat.so i used 2 different ips to create a new account and create a heoric char on this account.

just a idea not sure if i should put it here but someone want to make all the ini for heroic chars for the bot mac just a idea lol.

just a idea not sure if i should put it here but someone want to make all the ini for heroic chars for the bot mac just a idea lol.
If you do, i will gladly toss them onto the ini thread. Seems that it will be common to have level 85 with maxed AA these days.

I'm not sure petitioning is going to help circumvent their 1 per household rule lol.

If switching IP address doesn't work, it's possible they may be storing the mac address of the connecting modem (in this case your phone), or even a unique computer ID. Try going to a public wifi spot and connect there and see if you can get a heroic on a different account. That will get around any possible mac address limitation. For the computer ID, you'd either need to try on another computer, or a VM to get around that. Possibly changing your computer name, but that may or may not work depending on what the computer ID is being generated from. But I doubt they use computer ID because it'd be pretty simple to connect from a different computer in the same "household".

Don't think that is what they do since I tried 2 other computers and it was the same for the accounts. The heroic upgrade stayed 0 no matter which computer or what IP I use. Only thing I have not tried is a VM, I have a few Xp, 7 and 8 VMs already setup, might try them see if any work.

I'm not sure petitioning is going to help circumvent their 1 per household rule lol.

If switching IP address doesn't work, it's possible they may be storing the mac address of the connecting modem (in this case your phone), or even a unique computer ID. Try going to a public wifi spot and connect there and see if you can get a heroic on a different account. That will get around any possible mac address limitation. For the computer ID, you'd either need to try on another computer, or a VM to get around that. Possibly changing your computer name, but that may or may not work depending on what the computer ID is being generated from. But I doubt they use computer ID because it'd be pretty simple to connect from a different computer in the same "household".

Don't think that is what they do since I tried 2 other computers and it was the same for the accounts. The heroic upgrade stayed 0 no matter which computer or what IP I use. Only thing I have not tried is a VM, I have a few Xp, 7 and 8 VMs already setup, might try them see if any work.

They ban you for using a VM.

They ban you for using a VM.
Why would they ban you for using a virtual machine? It's nothing but an emulated computer.

I'm at a friends house and can't upgrade any more characters.

Everyone that is trying with older accounts, it seems to be if you made the accounts at the same IP, that is what it's keying off of. Everyone that has been able to do it has created new accounts, and used different IPs, either physically or resetting IP. Not sure the logging in to create the HC matters at all, but I am sure the account does matter. So, older accounts that you created after Nov 8th of last year, but all at the same IP, you will only get the one free upgrade.

TL;DR, reset IP and make new accounts, then create your characters.

I made a free toon on 8 accounts all are 10 + years old though.

I could actually get away with it. Comcast has free wifi here if you're an internet customer (its for tablets phone etc) when you're not home. Thing is you get a different IP every 24 hrs basically.

Last edited:
IM GOING ON A VACATION THIS WEEKEND, ILL STOP @ EVERY PLACE ALONG THE WAY OR ATLEAST A COUPLE , PLUS THE HOTEL AND SEE WHAT I COME UP WITH, I HAVE VERISION FIOS HERE AND NO MATTER WHAT I DO IT WONT LET ME CREATE A HC ON A NEW ACCOUNT MORE THAN THE 1 TIME I GOT ON A NEWER ACCOUNT..... BUT IM GOING TO HIT EVERY HOT SPOT ALONG THE WAY (IM ONLY GOING A FEW HOURS AWAY) BUT ILL LET EVERYONE KNOW IF IT WORKED WHEN IT WORKS(HOPING)

Last edited:
Try setting up accounts using TorBB. That's how I would bypass EQ's 2 accounts per day per IP policy when I wanted to mass create a few accounts.

Does anyone know if the Feerott quest for J5 Mercs are just for Heroic Characters? I know the patch notes say it is, but I was wondering....

--dune

no,gone this way.
resetted ip > Created a new account than > resetted ip > login and created heoric char and repeat.so i used 2 different ips to create a new account and create a heoric char on this account.

8 accounts I made on the 12th just got suspended. I used same birthday and email address that I verified on all those accounts. Anyone else see this? No emails were sent to me telling me what they suspended me for.

I used a VPN to register the accounts each with different public IPs.

Does anyone know if the Feerott quest for J5 Mercs are just for Heroic Characters? I know the patch notes say it is, but I was wondering....

--dune

If you try and get the quest with a non-heroic the game tells you that you are not heroic. Such a put down. :(

Can't use CyberGhost to change IP

I thought I'd try to use CyberGhost to change IP address but I can't even connect to MMO or EQ using it. Weird. I tried an address in New York and Las Angeles but the when connecting to MMO or EQ the connection just doesn't complete.

Lame sauce, Hawthorne. I was like Yay! I didn't want to go to the warrens!