How to level from 1-55 fast

prado1586

Reaction score
any ideas? heard there was a mission you could TA a lvl 1 to to jump them to 55, any suggestions other than DS killing to AEin?

I highly doubt any one task could get you 1-55 in one fell swoop. I could be wrong, though. In any case using a druid to PL and damage shields, 1-55 doesn't take very long. And there are other classes that can accomplish a similar pace, probably but I always use a druid.

Nothing beats a SK AoE agroing tons of shit and the newbie casting PBAOE (use the aoe potion if needed). SK can have some solid DS up but need to not use any DS till the newbie damages the shit.

The only thing that will dictate your leveling time will be respawns and travel time.

Strictly speaking, damage from a damage shield is credited to nobody so it don't matter if the DS damages a mob before the noob hits it for damage. Unless the DS is so potent the mob dies immediately. When I PL with a druid, I always have the druid's perpetual damage shields on. I don't cast the short-duration high-damage shields until the PLee has cast his aoe nuke or potion 2-3x.

Yeah the point is the DS will kill the mob fast. My SK has around 500 DS so against mobs below 60ish die real quick. So you want to make sure the newbie hits as many as it can before you blaze up the DS.

The mission is called Hatching a Plan, and u need a druid or a sk to pull all mobs, thorns on, tag with noob, rinse repeat for an hour or so and u are 55... Whoever zones in first sets the level of the mobs in the zone, so always zone in noob first, then your highlevel toon...

However the mobs are kinda difficult to tag with a level 1 since they are like level 20 minimum... I always did 1-20 in crecent reach, then went to pok for the hatching a plan mission...

All of that is pointless though cause u can do bone chips from 1-32 on 10 bags of bonechips in kaladim in like 10 mins, and I suspect 32-55 is gonna be quick there as well...

I only done 1-32 though so I don't know for sure.

Last edited:
Didn't know about these bonechips, are bonechips sold on vendors now or do you farm them?

bone chips gets real slow after about 44ish, will take about 6-8 hours of giving bone chips. been there for numerous toons lol. But heard there was missions i could do, going to try that pok one, use bone chips for first 20 levels then get that mission and try it. Thanks for the advice yall

SK ds leveling is probably the fastest 1-70. Go get a bunch of Oil of Fennin Ro in Sol B and mass pull with SK. I've done a few 1-70 for twinks in the last month and it is about 15 minutes in CR, 15 minutes in Blightfire and 15-30 in Mesa to hit 60.

I highly doubt any one task could get you 1-55 in one fell swoop. I could be wrong, though. In any case using a druid to PL and damage shields, 1-55 doesn't take very long. And there are other classes that can accomplish a similar pace, probably but I always use a druid.

lol im shocked people dont know about this.

There are 3 task with no level requirement in Lichen Creep. You get them on the level 1s and go kill the stuff with your level 105 while in the same group. They take about 10m and are straight kill task takes you to 51 after that eqmule wrote whats a great idea. Wait 6 hrs do them again takes you to 55 etc.

No Sess Outta You :: Quests :: EverQuest :: ZAM
Self-borne Pests :: Quests :: EverQuest :: ZAM
Futile Resistance :: Quests :: EverQuest :: ZAM

You buy them from Marie Fay in Brell's Rest to be specific.

lol im shocked people dont know about this.

There are 3 task with no level requirement in Lichen Creep. You get them on the level 1s and go kill the stuff with your level 105 while in the same group. They take about 10m and are straight kill task takes you to 51 after that eqmule wrote whats a great idea. Wait 6 hrs do them again takes you to 55 etc.

No Sess Outta You :: Quests :: EverQuest :: ZAM
Self-borne Pests :: Quests :: EverQuest :: ZAM
Futile Resistance :: Quests :: EverQuest :: ZAM

This is the best way PL to 50ish in less than hour.

I did 1-60 in about six hours doing the missions above. But that doesn't count cool down time. The missions have a 6 hour cool down. It's pretty sweet. However the easiest way is just to buy a heroic character.

I did 1-60 in about six hours doing the missions above. But that doesn't count cool down time. The missions have a 6 hour cool down. It's pretty sweet. However the easiest way is just to buy a heroic character.

What you do is PL a bard to 70 and leave it there turn AA xp on.

Now start a level 1 do the 3 task in lichen get to 51 from it. find an SK or any tank really a bard, a druid, a mage. Group all 6 together (the 105s and the 51/70.

Get the mission Hatching a Plan drop group on the 51 and 70 and group them together now zone in the level 70 once hes in zone your 105s in. train the entire zone onto your tank make sure he has a shield and non damage item in primary. Put your DSs on the tank etc go sing the AE song from the 70 bard hit them all once. On your 51 click a potion and zone in. Let the mage and druids DS kill them all. Zone the 51 out first rinse repeat.

Now why do this ? The instance scales the mobs based on the level of the 1st person to zone in and its outside of POK so your potion/lessons does not tick down until you zone into the instance. I'm able to use one potion for 51-75. Once you're 75 just group with 105s.

The mission is called Hatching a Plan, and u need a druid or a sk to pull all mobs, thorns on, tag with noob, rinse repeat for an hour or so and u are 55... Whoever zones in first sets the level of the mobs in the zone, so always zone in noob first, then your highlevel toon...

However the mobs are kinda difficult to tag with a level 1 since they are like level 20 minimum... I always did 1-20 in crecent reach, then went to pok for the hatching a plan mission...

All of that is pointless though cause u can do bone chips from 1-32 on 10 bags of bonechips in kaladim in like 10 mins, and I suspect 32-55 is gonna be quick there as well...

I only done 1-32 though so I don't know for sure.

Didn't know about these bonechips, are bonechips sold on vendors now or do you farm them?

bone chips gets real slow after about 44ish, will take about 6-8 hours of giving bone chips. been there for numerous toons lol. But heard there was missions i could do, going to try that pok one, use bone chips for first 20 levels then get that mission and try it. Thanks for the advice yall

Bone chips quests were nerfed into the ground in the last patch. 10 bags of bone chips in Kaladim might get you to level 11 or 12 (MIGHT).

I should note that on Hatching a Plan, you should kill Gulvak outright. When a low level mob has an unresistable knockback and toss up that works even backed into a corner and takes a flat 20% off your health, you kill that sumbitch immediately. When cornered, you don't get knocked back and you don't get tossed up (at least not higher than if you hit the spacebar) but you take damage as if you had.

Also, I suggest you do the Lichen Creep missions before Hatching a Plan. My issue with a 100 doing it with a 25 is, the mobs don't want to aggro. With an SK, I basically have to do the mission unbuffed (no illusionary spikes even) because I either have to terror everything to get it to aggro or get right up in its face. And then I cast my typical buffs while cornered (and then I sit down so they can actually land a hit on me). Would no doubt be much easier at 50+.