How to level from 1-55 fast

Easiest way is the task above that takes you to 51, don't use Lessons on it though.
Go to crypt of decay after the mission and have the 51 hit lessons but sit in potranquilty.
I use an enchanter for this but I pull everything in the zone, Rune up, DS gets them low, zone in from potranq and aoe potion or spell w/ever. Zone back out and save lessons...

Bonechips nerfed-
Lichen creep task nerfed-

Any other solid methods?

I level to 16 then do hatching a plan till 75.

I use my druid with surge DS spells and SK. Have SK pull as many mobs as possible with non damage weapon in primary. Let newb hit potion/cast AE and then spam cast all the surge spells on SK. Quickest easiest way to PL I've ever found.

Never PL, its stupid. EQ is a game to be enjoyed over time.

So what is the new way of leveling fast?

I think most people are going to be hesitant to tell you their way, since its pretty obvious Daybreak has a subscription here and read this thread. 3 leveling paths have been nerfed the last two years, all due to forum posts here.

So what is the new way of leveling fast?

I think most people are going to be hesitant to tell you their way, since its pretty obvious Daybreak has a subscription here and read this thread. 3 leveling paths have been nerfed the last two years, all due to forum posts here.

False. This was on here and redguides for like 8+ months (at least) without a fix. What got this nerfed was when people started routinely talking about it in general chat. Once I started seeing that I knew these tasks' days were numbered.

How was hatching a plan nerfed ? I did it like a week ago and it was exactly the same as it always been, I don't even know what could be done to nerf it... Remove the npc that spawns it? Lower the exp to nothing I guess, it's pretty low already but the reason it works is not because of massive exp, it works cause it's an instance that you can spawn over and over and get 35 fresh mobs that are level appropriate... (

What exp reward? The one you get if you finish the task?
If that's the case, who cares, you are not supposed to finish it for PL purposes anyway...
Just pull all mobs in the zone and DS kill them then zone out, drop task, get a new one, rinse & repeat.

I think I finished that task one time several years ago, didn't even know it had an actual exp reward, I just did it to get that mini horse.

All the mobs scale, they were all LB to my lvl 105.

If anyone wants to PM me their private methods I'd be most appreciative :)

As someone in the community for years with many secrets of my own, I won't out it. I'd even pay for something good. :cool:

How was hatching a plan nerfed ? I did it like a week ago and it was exactly the same as it always been, I don't even know what could be done to nerf it... Remove the npc that spawns it? Lower the exp to nothing I guess, it's pretty low already but the reason it works is not because of massive exp, it works cause it's an instance that you can spawn over and over and get 35 fresh mobs that are level appropriate... (

Yea, that was my bad. That instance isn't nerfed. I was thinking about the three tasks in Lichens that had a level restriction added to them.

Nothing beats a SK AoE agroing tons of shit and the newbie casting PBAOE (use the aoe potion if needed). SK can have some solid DS up but need to not use any DS till the newbie damages the shit.

The only thing that will dictate your leveling time will be respawns and travel time.

Have to disagree here. A Mage using the J5 cleric merc is better. I used to do 1-75 and 1k AAs in a few hours. This should work even better once Mercs get buffed next patch. The key is having the Cleric Merc pull healing agro. At lower levels just eat all your mod rods since mobs wont do enough damage . Once he heals you to full those mobs are glued to him. Have lowbie step in and AoE a few times. Then pile on your DS spells. The level 100 spell Surge of Shadows is just awesome. Rank 3 is 3k damage but it only has 48 hits and a 30sec recast. Still it lets me melt entire zones.

The highest I got this to work efficiently in was PoFire but that meant 75 and being able to group with my boxed characters so no point trying anything else. Merc had no trouble at all healing himself. I did entire Field 2 in one pull. Then did Castle 2 in another pull. Logged out to watch TV while I waited on respawns