Hosting a Server

warking

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
I am looking on building a new EMU server just for LAN type of play and was wondering if there are any updated information on server creation. IE: links, etc... ? Anything for server side on Underfoot that's compatable with the titanium and the underfoot files here?

Also wondering if there was any links for mob generation or guides on creating custom mobs?

PM me or reply here please.

Thanks! This is going to be a fun project. I made one years ago but never really got it where I liked it.

I believe the current PEQ database, which is what most people build off of, is up to GoD. Anything after that is hit or miss, but you can often find snippets of things on the forums. I know one guy who had his own DB populated up to SoD, but he never made it public.

update

Just an update since I haven't posted here in a while. I built my server and hosting it on my server. It's been up since March 3rd... Overall I am very pleased as I have mobs up throught HoT and quests / raids through GoD at the moment.

Just a thought, but if you want more people to play on it, you could open it up to members here. Try and setup a whitelist or something. For that matter you could even get very specific with member groups and such. Just a suggestion. Glad it's working for you.

That's actually a good idea as I really only have a few friends playing on it at the moment.

In fact; if anyone is interested; PM me and I'll send you the information. It is using the Underfoot client.

Just a quick thought though, you may wanna make sure your net connection can handle it as well as the server itself.