Hi Gang

Armysoldier

Macro God
Reaction score
For those that do not know me, I am the one and only Armysoldier.

I am an active duty US Army Solder. I have been away for a while due to tours in iraq and most recently moving to a new unit. Which also includes moving all my stuff.. packing.. unpacking .. etc etc.

I have just now bought a house in Colorado Springs CO. And have set up my Computer Command and Control Center :cool:.

I am taking this week off from work to sort out boxes... and of course play some long over due EQ.

As you will see in the EQ macros section I have gone back to the Tradeskill macros and will be retesting each and everyone of them.

Glad to be back home.. and back with MMO. The arcade kept me sane on many a day.

:cool:

ARMY

Welcome back man! Glad to see you are OK, and still interested in this ole game. ;)

The tradeskills macro work will be much appreciated by all I am sure.

Col. Springs? I could always come stalk you! Muahaha... I am in Albuquerque (well, outside Albuquerque, who da hell wants to live IN Albuquerque? *snicker*)

htw

Welcome back, we missed you. I just recently drove cross country recently drove through Denver :p Congrats on the new house.

Welcome back dude , your tradskill macro's were always teh shit :D

I am an active duty US Army Solder. I have been away for a while due to tours in iraq and most recently moving to a new unit. Which also includes moving all my stuff.. packing.. unpacking .. etc etc.

I have just now bought a house in Colorado Springs CO. And have set up my Computer Command and Control Center :cool:.

I am taking this week off from work to sort out boxes... and of course play some long over due EQ.

As you will see in the EQ macros section I have gone back to the Tradeskill macros and will be retesting each and everyone of them.

Glad to be back home.. and back with MMO. The arcade kept me sane on many a day.

ARMY

Glad to hear it. Your contributions to the mq world have been huge! I want to personally thank you for all your work. Im also delighted to hear that you will be working on maintaining these awesome tradeskill macros. Glad your back in the states and hope you enjoy your return to eq. Last of all thank you for again for being such a great help to the mq community.

Welcome Back !
Utmost respect for all military, Much love <3

Krugerr

lol first thing you need to work on is macing a mac that goes through all the freebie GoD ts quests 1 right after another, then the new trophy quests. I would be more than willing to help and i jsut finished manually doing every signle one except the rouge poison one.

Necroman

Nec I was thinking about that

I am gonna finish updating the macros i have then work on a set of macros for both of those.... the beginner macros would be easy ... just gotta do it

Army

The GoD one would be very very easy to mac. The trophy quests would be much harder unless you had a list of all non merchant bought stuff put in bags b4 the mac started and verified what was there in the mac. In all honesty the trophy quest are not tedious like the GoD refining freebie quests. The trophy require 1-2 combines so i dont know that a mac would be worth all the work involved but the GoD would be.

Necroman

Armysoldier wtf your take my DAMN slot for.... LOL joking but I have been looking. SFC here what about you.. Also there is an SGT that is stationed there who I got hooked up with one of the top 10 guilds. He is good friend I wanna point him your way he likes to bot and what not but doesn't really know how to use mq2... talk to you soon.

Army - Welcome back and God Bless. Glad to hear that you're safe and sound. Just think, you won't have to check your boots before putting them on in the morning now!

Glad you made it back in one piece and safe and all.

BC

Hello

Welcome back Army - you are not forgotten! - Enjoy your time playing EQ - We all know you deserve it!

Stoneface

Hey Army,
Glad to hear you're home now, safe and sound. They just tried to recall my son from inactive to active [Marines]. Unfortunately? he had to have surgery on his knee so he has been released from that duty. He did 2 tours in Iraq, "The War", his Battalion? followed the Army up west side thru Fallujah where all Hell broke loose after Army breezed thru. He also spent another year scouting out hidden weapons caches and such.
Anyhow, welcome home. I have a good friend who has lived in and around Colorado Springs for many years, right now he has property in Falcon. If you need to know something about the area PM me and I'll put you 2 in touch.

ARMY

Welcome to Colorado Springs! Its nice to see another person stationed there as well, just stay away from rombei's. :) I still have another month'ish yet before I return there, so have a drink or two for me.

ARMY

welcome home man! :)

Welcome back Army! Glad that you made it back OK! You guys do a super job over there!

Not one to just chatter but you're worth the output. )) congrats on returning, the new house and assignment. I was stationed there many a decade ago and I loved it. My second favorite station (check out Cripple Creek as they had the best damn Chicken n dumplings I ever et) ))) Welcome back.