/gzone into Temple of Veeshan - ToV

it always send you there, when you log back on he should be in the zone.

oops,seems still dont work...

Ye,after I was sent to the charater select page,I log in again.,...but it comes my zerker still show up in west wastes...How we gonna do with that?.

thx for reply btw

I tried like this:

First,I just used /gzone templeveeshan,then it told me "Your home town is unavailable,will send u to charater page now"/

Then,I logged back from the charater page just as Hostagecs said...but still show up in west wastes..

Then I tried to unload mq2safepacket from zippzipp,and still dont work...and after after all i tried /glock on first then /gzone templeveeshan,still failed...bahh....

The same problem happened to Temple of Veeshan I believe...

Ye,I logged back after i got kicked to my char select...still didnt work..

Btw,should i use /glock on before i use /gzone? tried that,seems /gzone wont/cant even move my toons with /glock on...So,any ideas?

Sorry, gzone stopped working with TOV some time ago, from what I recall.

htw

glock prevents you from zoning, so no, don't turn it on unless you are getting warnings like you're not flagged for this zone and you will be removed in such and such minutes.

Can still campfire in though... damn MQ'ers forget there are legit ways to do things sometimes too! :p

yep

i went to take my lil twink to PoGrowth for one of the bps up there and gzone in and same thing, gzone would do its normal thing but when you come back in from the charicter select screen your still in the same zone

Can we merge the almost identical threads concerning gzone both going at the same time per chance? Lizardredrope pretty much said the same thing in both and the conversation is starting to converge into the same thread anyway.

Can we merge the almost identical threads concerning gzone both going at the same time per chance? Lizardredrope pretty much said the same thing in both and the conversation is starting to converge into the same thread anyway.
Done.

htw

Can still campfire in though... damn MQ'ers forget there are legit ways to do things sometimes too! :p

The lvl 46 requirement to enter these zones is still active. GZone will not get you into Fear, PoG, and Mischief. (Hate and Sky using guild hall portal) will also give, "You do not meet requirements to enter" with the 46lvl requirement.
Your gonna need to lvl your newb toons to 46 before u can get em in these older planar zones. Epic 1.0 pieces from these zones can me multiquested anyway. And if im not wrong, Sony has placed a lvl req on 1.0's so you must lvl that toon as well. Try VT if you want to put some gear on a lvl 1+, you don't even need to gzone in. Campfires will get you there, but 46th lvl req is still active.

I was speaking directly about ToV when I talked about campfires.

GZone into ToV

Anyone ever tried /gzone'ing a character into Temple of Veeshan? it tells me its moving me but it doesnt do it, log back in and im still in WW.

As far as I can remember gzone doesnt work to get lower toons into tov. But I think using a fellowship campfire does work. I have not tested it though, just going from memory on what I've read on these boards.

Notatank

btw, this shows up in other topics if you looked around a bit... I did a quick search for "ToV" and the answer to your question was in the 2nd thread.

Can campfire into ToV, gzone does not work.

piggyzone a lvl 1 into templeveeshan

Is there a way to piggyzone a level 1 character into Temple of Veeshan? There is a level requirement for this zone. I tried /zone force templeveeshan and it just sends me to the succor point in Western Wastes. Am I missing something?

Thank you.

You are missing something.

The search function.

This question has been asked and answered in like 3 different threads in 3 months.