Guilds

kryologik

Reaction score
Hey all,

It's been a while since I've played EQ and I wanted to come back to the game. Is there anyone here in a decent raid guild that'd take in a 75 pally? I'm on The Rathe right now but I've never transferred before so maybe I could transfer if needed. Please let me know what's up!

I'm on eastern time, anything from like 6-7pm onwards would be great

"Decent" is rather vague. Do you prefer hard core military types or nice chatty people? Want highest and fastest or just a pleasant way to spend time? Large numbers, loot whores or skilled players?

I'm sorry to be so vague :) What I'm looking for is a semi hardcore raiding guild. I can raid about 3-5 nites a week for about 5+ hours. Hopefully the people are cool, but I'm looking to get some uber loots. I'd at least like a guild that does _some_ high end content or that can help me get my epic or something. My character is really shitty right now. I've also only got 123 aa's but of course I can work on grinding it all out. I hope someone here can give me a shot :-X

for someone that can invest that much time you seem to be rather low on AA count. A lot of times it seems guilds want HIGH AA count as it shows dedication to your character.

I'm in a guild that only raids 3 days a week and we require all apps to have over 500 AAs. Might want to do that first.

Cool, I'll go ahead and work on developing my Paladin then. I had my Enchanter with 890 AA's but it got banned last year for Lava MM macro =(

I think even with 120 AA's.. on servers like Quellious anyway where there's a decent amount of more laid back guilds, they'd still take you. Guilds that are in Anguish etc and maybe some curse mobs. I'd focus on flagging first and foremost, get your anguish signets, try to get DSK missions done, and as much of ToB flagging as you can. AA's come with time, but flagging can be a pain and it's something that gives folks headaches you're apped to their guild.